EntheogenTruthSeeker

There is no difference between bipolar mania and full on enlightenment

13 posts in this topic

Connor Murphy, Frank Yang, @Biploar Growth and I are all intense mystics and are aware of things that people without this illness can’t access. I watched this video yesterday and became so conscious I was sobbing like a baby coming out a womb weeping for the suffering of humanity and the beauty of the mystic truth of Christianity that we need a savior like Jesus. And I will pave that way until he comes back. I was begging for Jesus to come back. But I guess I gotta be that next Jesus like figure. It occurs to me that every conversation I have with someone. I must insert love consciousness and truth and Jesus into. 

y’all may argue with Jesus thing on me, but bipolar people have a special connection with Jesus because he truly protects the mentally ill.

then I slept 14 hours , lol! 

god bless. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Also my first manic episodes a couple years ago were music festival “delusions of grandeur” of world peace through mystical performances and edm and all types of music free all over the world and motivational speakers like Leo and myself preaching in between songs. 

im actually a tucking a genius like Kanye west I just gotta put huge discipline to actualize this vision. But I’m only 23 so I’m sure I’ll make this impact cause the vision comes from the Holy One. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

The psychotic drowns in the same waters that the mystic swims in :).

Connor Murphy and mystic in the same sentence.

xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

We are all already saved.

I have intense mood swings so I happen to had been sure that I am some sort of savior.

you don't exist

48 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

I was begging for Jesus to come back. But I guess I gotta be that next Jesus like figure.

Classical messiah complex after first awakening :P

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I dont know if you are serious or not ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Mental illness is NOT full on enlightenment.

Also the need for saviours is just one of many defences against unresolved childhood traumas.

We need to make many important distinctions between different states of consciousness and between pathology and health. Also we need to be compassionate while doing that.

It is irresponsible and wrong to equate mental illnes and enlightenment.

Edited by Bojan V

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Ground yourself or you will be kicked outta here.

Your wild manic ravings are not enlightenment. You are headed down a dangerous path.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.