machinegun

Chicken McNuggets taste like shit when your conscious

27 posts in this topic

On 5/29/2021 at 2:06 AM, machinegun said:

I just had this realization while eating the new BTS meal that came out. You have to turn your mind off to enjoy it.

That could also be mindfulness as well. Forget about the stories of the chicken nugget, just savor it, once in a while.

A truly holistic chicken nugget should also contain chicken shit.

Prolly does.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Preety_India I think as organic as you can get it is what he advocated before. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

I haven’t gone to McD in years. Reading this makes me yearn to come back and start dunking some nuggets in their nostril clearing honey mustard sauce. Sure, the nuggets are basically unidentifiable bits of chicken deep fried into nice size package. But when combined with a mustard sauce that contains layered notes of honey, vinegar, and salt, it comes together like a power ranger Megazord in your mouth.

Edited by Nomad13

@Nomad13

12 hours ago, Nomad13 said:

I haven’t gone to McD in years. Reading this makes me yearn to come back and start dunking some nuggets in their nostril clearing honey mustard sauce. Sure, the nuggets are basically unidentifiable bits of chicken deep fried into nice size package. But when combined with a mustard sauce that contains layered notes of honey, vinegar, and salt, it comes together like a power ranger Megazord in your mouth.

Oh yes, the honey mustard dipping sauce is the best, second to bbq and ketchup.

I think actually Wendy's has the better flavoured chicken nuggets and chicken strips compared to McDonald's.

I have no idea what a McD BTS meal is but the ad just popped  up on my Twitter feed. I think the universe is trolling me.

@Nomad13

23 hours ago, Nomad13 said:

I have no idea what a McD BTS meal is but the ad just popped  up on my Twitter feed. I think the universe is trolling me.

Synchronicity 101, you aim, the universe fires.