machinegun

Chicken McNuggets taste like shit when your conscious

27 posts in this topic

I just had this realization while eating the new BTS meal that came out. You have to turn your mind off to enjoy it.

On 5/28/2021 at 6:06 PM, machinegun said:

I just had this realization while eating the new BTS meal that came out. You have to turn your mind off to enjoy it.

Yeah once you start eating consciously for a while, cravings for junk food go away. If/when you do have a cheat meal, chances are you won't enjoy it as much. I ate junk food all the time in my younger days. Can't stand it now!

Your mind has to be off just to walk into a McDonalds.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The only times I went to McDonald’s was when drunk and it was the only place still open. Usually taking a taxi to the drive-through. Good times. 

I love high quality junk food. I don't understand how people are still eating from mcdonalds. It doesn't even taste good. Why choose mcdonalds when there are so many options that at the very least taste good. Overpriced garbage. 

@BlackMaze mcdonalds was pretty cheap though, I don’t know how it is now because I haven’t been there for about 3 years.  
But it depends where you live, in my home town McDonald’s was the only place open late night. 
These days I live in a city with many posh junk food places, I would never choose McDonald’s. 
Posh junk places are more expensive, many don’t have the money to eat at such a place, so Donald’s is affordable for teens, students, poor people etc.  They can’t be paying 15€ for a hipster burger. 

Edited by intotheblack

@intotheblack let's say i give 10 euros. 

I will not even get full. I will regret the moment i bought this garbage because it tastes like shit. Then i will spend the next 4 hours feeling a rock in my stomach. With 10 euros i could get really full eating almost anything else that could at least taste amazing. That said i eat junk food takeaways very rarely the last years. 

Does a delicious chocolate cake also taste like shit when you're conscious? 

9_99_99_9:ph34r:

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@BlackMaze

Oh yeah totally, It’s not filling. You have to eat 20 nuggets, 2 double cheeseburgers and fries to feel full. 
But it’s cheap and that’s why it thrives. 
Although I did hear that many McDonald’s have closed now because they aren’t busy enough. They are literally everywhere.  I went to the smallest random village in the Philippines and there was a McDonald’s. 

I never go to Mcdonalds but two weeks ago I wanted to try the nuggets for old times sake. I went there in my childhood a lot. They aren't that bad. It is definitely not satisfying. Just empty carbs. There is like 10% chicken in a nugget. If I really want something on the go I'm going to subway. You actually get real chicken and fresh veggies.

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck i also liked subway the first time i tried it. Eat it 2-3 times and you realize that it's also garbage. 

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

There is like 10% chicken in a nugget.

Lol I just remembered, when I was a kid I had a friend who said she was a vegetarian but she would still eat the chicken nuggets from McDonald’s.  I was like I thought you were a vegetarian? She told me ‘yeah, but the chicken nuggets aren’t real chicken so it’s ok’ 

9 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Does a delicious chocolate cake also taste like shit when you're conscious? 

9_99_99_9:ph34r:

As long as it’s homemade and organic you can eat it with a clear conscience lol 

30 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

Lol I just remembered, when I was a kid I had a friend who said she was a vegetarian but she would still eat the chicken nuggets from McDonald’s.  I was like I thought you were a vegetarian? She told me ‘yeah, but the chicken nuggets aren’t real chicken so it’s ok’ 

Haha, she was almost right.

32 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

@StarStruck i also liked subway the first time i tried it. Eat it 2-3 times and you realize that it's also garbage. 

I know but it is choosing between two evils. The Subway bread is clean, the veggies too, the chicken might be shady but it is actual chicken, not some weird processed snot like in chicken nuggets.

In Tate we trust

Throwback to when I was bulking and I thought eating 54 nuggets would be a great idea 9_9

2019.jpg

36 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

I had a friend who said she was a vegetarian but she would still eat the chicken nuggets from McDonald’s

I did the exact same thing when I was a kid xDxD

If it was at least pure chicken but the stuff they put in nuggets can come from anywhere including the beak, the legs, cartilage, joints or organs. As long as it is made into a paste you can't tell a difference. Yum!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569

On 01/06/2021 at 5:48 PM, Michael569 said:

If it was at least pure chicken but the stuff they put in nuggets can come from anywhere including the beak, the legs, cartilage, joints or organs. As long as it is made into a paste you can't tell a difference. Yum!

Counter intuitively, this makes chicken nuggets more wholesome than regular chicken roasts, as the person has limited access to consuming organ meats, joints, bone marrow, certain parts if skin, than say compared to chicken nuggets, as most of the chicken gets minced and mixed very well. Minus the feathers.

The downside is that the process is too good, because the mix isn't limited to bones, joints, and organs, but also chemicals, pesticides, injections like growth hormones and anti virus, and other toxins from environment these chickens are raised in, and are fed from feeds that are artificially grown, or GMO, and so on. These also survive the process.

I would say if anyone still likes chicken nuggets, eat it at monthly frequency, with plenty of water.

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Counter intuitively, this makes chicken nuggets more wholesome than regular chicken roasts,

Doesn't make it any healthier thou. If they didn't deep fry it and added chemicals into it this stuff would make you want to vomit. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus