Husseinisdoingfine

How did the incel come about?

88 posts in this topic

This is never going to happen if they are incels.

The whole problem of being an incel is to not be manly enough internally and not understanding and accepting what women really want.

This doesn't change by accident if you're an incel, it stays until you decide to change yourself.

Spirituality is not the renunciation of life

It is the art of living fully

Posted (edited)

@Shin @Peter Miklis "Plenty of average and even high tier normies on friend zone, despite great personalities. And no its not about being friendly, girls can even get crazy obsessed if a chad or chadlite just treats her in a nice guy overly friendly way. You know what happens if chad or chadlite treats her overly friendly with no game? Many girls start initiating approach"

This is how they would respond when you tell them to approach, lead and learn attraction.

Basically incels want to play the game of getting girls on easy mode (Being Chad/chadlite). Imagine you want to play a video game and you cannot select the difficulty settings. Normal people would play the difficulty that is picked for them and try their best to succeed in the game, meanwhile incels are like : "If i do not get placed on easy mode, is is useless, i refuse to play. People on easy mode do not have to grind shit so fuck this i will not play." 

Nobody is denying that if u re Chad you literally just exist and talk to girls as a friend  and they will come flocking. However, most people by default are not Chads so giving up for not being a small minority is just retarted. It is like saying, i will not study because my iq is not 150 or i will not work because i did not have rich parents etc.

This is i think the core issue that incels have. The myth that incels are hermits is not always true, i seen plenty of relatively social incels that still cannot get laid. Now, they may not interact with 3000 girls a year like PUAS do but they are basically normie social. Issue is that they suck at getting girls and refuse to improve that, they might suck either because of looks  or because of personality or both.

Edited by Karmadhi

4 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Shin @Peter Miklis  It is like saying, i will not study because my iq is not 150 or i will not work because i did not have rich parents etc.

Exactly xD xD xD

Posted (edited)

@Shin Only thing that annoys me is when people say here that looks are not important. That is like saying having an IQ over 170 will not make studying university physics easy, no it will and it will make it an absolute joke. However, most people by default do not have IQ over 170 and therefore you gotta deal with the hands you are dealt. Wisdom is accepting reality and how the world works and then doing the best to succedd in it. Taking action while denying how things work may help you in some ways but it is grounded in delusion. I am picking here on the crazy RSD Tyler claims that looks do not matter at all and if another PUA is better than me it is just because he has better game and nothing more (aka Julien). How about saying looks matter but still game can make you succedd despite your looks. That would be more honest and accurate and less missleading. When you say looks do not matter at all you are basically incentivizing people not to take care of themselves work out etc which will lower their chances.

Edited by Karmadhi

Just now, Karmadhi said:

@Shin Only thing that annoys me is when people say here that looks are not important. That is like saying having an IQ over 170 will not make studying university physics easy, no it will and it will make it an absolute joke. However, most people by default do not have IQ over 170 and therefore you gotta deal with the hands you are dealt. Wisdom is accepting reality and how the world works and then doing the best to succedd in it. Taking action while denying how things work may help you in some ways but it is grounded in delusion. I am picking here on the crazy RSD Tyler claims that looks do not matter at all and if another PUA is better than me it is just because he has better game and nothing more (aka Julien). How about saying looks matter but still game can make you succedd despite your looks. That would be more honest and accurate and less missleading. When you say looks do not matter at all you are basically incentivizing people not to take care of themselves work out etc which will lower their chances.

It matters for maybe 25% top of attraction for a woman.

Looks definitely matter in general, people treat way better people that are white, fit and with a nice face.

I can't count the number of times I had advantage over other people because of that, when in fact I was probably worse at the job/activity people needed someone.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Peter Miklis said:

Not really. I'd regard myself as Chadlite/ bordering Chad (I cringe a little at incel terminology

Lmao

https://incels.wiki/w/Main_Page

You don't even find those terms on Urban Dictionnary xD xD xD

Edited by Shin

Posted (edited)

@Peter Miklis I am not talking about social skills and being social. I am talking about knowing game. These are 2 very very distinc things. Basically if you struggle with girls but do not struggle with making friends (like me) then you are an example of a social guy with decent or good social skills that has no game. The thing with Chad is that if he has good social skills he will not need game, a lot of incels have ok or decent social skills but they have no game and therefore cannot get girls. Good looks will remove the need to have good game but social skills and socializing are always must.

Like for example you can be cool and talktive but if you do not flirt, lead, escalate, touch etc this is the example of a guy with good social skills that has no game. Plenty of incels are like this. Plenty of chads are like this too.

If you have autistic tendencies or literally low low low socialization skills then yeah of course looks will not help you.

Edited by Karmadhi

On 1/6/2021 at 3:56 PM, Shin said:

Tell that to that guy :

This dude has literally no legs or arms.

Stop looking for excuses guys xD

Awesome video. This guy has the face of a model, owns a mansion and a nice boat too! If I were a woman If have a dream life with him and never had to worry about working. Incels live in their mother's house and live from neet checks...