Husseinisdoingfine

How did the incel come about?

80 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@kras Yes it is very annoying. Usually they do it because they want to help you since complaining about looks will not help. Life ain't fair man, nothing you can do about it. Work more than he does on this shit, nothing else to do.

What pisses me off here are the people that say looks are not important which is pure bullshit. It is not a honest statement which does not reflect reality well. Saying looks matter but if you work hard you can still overcome it would be much more realistic. You can avoid victim mindsets while being realistic you know.

Actually i think he is saying that because he is deluded and really thinks that.

Ofcourse you shouldn't be a victim but to ignoring reality actually hurts more in a long run. 

PS: Actually when i was in high school at some point i was quite good looking, and remember that girls were interested in me and they used to chase me even though i was socially awkward and shy. 

Edited by kras

2 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

@kras @Karmadhi This is my humble opinion: when you are 5/10, you have to work 2x harder than someone who is 10/10. When you're 1/10, 10x harder.

And when you're 0/10, you're fucked, no ammount of game will save you. At that point, you should forget game and look for some kind soul who'll overlook your face. These would be the people with various extreme facial deformities. But, for these people attracting women is the least of their concerns.

Even if it is true, complaining about it will only make those people suffer more than they need to be.

Spirituality is not the renunciation of life

It is the art of living fully

Posted (edited)

@Husseinisdoingfine Women now have easy access to Hasan Abi's of this world and their hypergamy thrives in this new environment

https://clips.twitch.tv/LightInterestingClamGivePLZ-YQs9nsDQ1ADG4Er6

Men are also drinking less (a good thing overall) 

Edited by Enlightenment

"Reality is brutal and it does not care about being fair to you."

-- Leo Gura

18 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

@kras @Karmadhi This is my humble opinion: when you are 5/10, you have to work 2x harder than someone who is 10/10. When you're 1/10, 10x harder.

And when you're 0/10, you're fucked, no ammount of game will save you. At that point, you should forget game and look for some kind soul who'll overlook your face. These would be the people with various extreme facial deformities. But, for these people attracting women is the least of their concerns.

No, that's mostly a common misconception guys have. Women aren't as visual as men are because of how are brained are wired differently. I don't like to brag about this often and I've already mentioned this a number of times before on many previous posts I've made on this forum, but many people throughout whole life myself have always told me that I've had both a natural runway model look in both my face and body and a naturally thin athletic built. Additionally, during my mid to late twenties my body got even more aesthetically pleasing after putting a few solid years of really hard work into building about 15 to 20 lbs. of solid muscle onto my entire body while staying relatively lean. I've gotten pretty close to looking like a natural fitness model these days. Yes, I used to get a lot of positive attention and compliments from various girls during my middle school, high school, and college years. I even had a few girls who asked me straight up to either be their boyfriend or hookup with them, despite fact that I was never attracted to any of them. 

I thought before that my looks would make dating and getting laid easy with the girls that I wanted. Yet, I was really wrong. I actually struggled throughout my teens and early to mid twenties getting dates with girls who were above a 5-6 out of 10. Hell, I didn't even lose my virginity until I was 27 turning 28 years old. The moment I lost my virginity was when I finally got a girl who I saw as 6 to 7 out 10 to want to fuck me and finally had enough confidence to go through with it. That's when eventually realized how much work I had to really put in by constantly going out there to mass approach tons of girls both online and IRL in all kinds of venues and act more like a man by initiating and leading virtually every interaction I have with every girl I talked to. I also eventually learned how crucial it was for me to improve my social skills and charisma around people and women as those are also key factors to attracting women. It took me years to finally realize and accept that women are much more turned on by a man who is masculine, socially-attuned, has perceived high social status, and is emotionally compelling than a man who is just good looking or just looks hot.

Also, I posted in a previous thread a while ago a vid of Connor Murphy talking about how having great looks himself didn't really help all that much in reality: 

Posted (edited)

@HardkillI mean if your social skills suck of course you will not get hot girls, that is a given. Thing is the amount of socializing most average or below average looking guys need to do, in order to become good at getting girls is more than most are willing to put effort. It is a question of paying a high price for something, most are not. Inceldom is a fixable problem but it requires lot of work. 

Plus this whole idea of "the girls i wanted" is a high quality problem. The idea that you struggle to get the girls you wanted is already a big step up from most incels which cannot get anything.

TRUST ME, not getting anything is 10 times worse than not getting "the girl you want".

Sex with an average looking meh personality girl is better than no sex at all.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

On 5/31/2021 at 11:05 AM, Shin said:

Even if it is true, complaining about it will only make those people suffer more than they need to be.

Ofcourse complaining wont help, but people just dont want to admit something so obvious or they just prefer coping.

Edited by kras

2 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

@kras If I was ugly looking guy, I'd rather prefer someone told me the truth about the ammount of work I have to put in, not say shit like "looks don't matter." That's an obvious lie.

That is my point, its not about giving up. But if you are honest with yourself you would know what to expect. 

I am not saying that if you are ugly you cant get a girl. Even if you dont have money, status, etc. Ive seen that on a daily basis. But even if you get a beautiful girl you will fall into scarcity and your life will get even worse. 

1 minute ago, dflores321 said:

@Peter Miklis not true. 

You can be good looking like a male model, but if you suck with girls you'll just look like a gay friend or a wimp lol. 

No girls gonna get with you just based on looks, think about that, that would be stupid, how would she know you're not a psychopath or a loser?

As long as you are normal person with a right mind, and you are male model looking, you will get lots of attention from girls and they would want to fuck you. 

8 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

@Peter Miklis not true. 

You can be good looking like a male model, but if you suck with girls you'll just look like a gay friend or a wimp lol. 

This is an idea which PUA coaches tell you to sell you their products. But in reality that is not true. 

What do you mean by suck with girls? If you are very handsome and you are shy, girls will say that you are cute and still like you.

45 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

@kras If I was ugly looking guy, I'd rather prefer someone told me the truth about the ammount of work I have to put in, not say shit like "looks don't matter." That's an obvious lie.

The chance of being ugly is like 0.1%.
I only meet two guys that were really ugly, and it was because of facial deformation.

For a guy it's 99.99% of your personality that matters.
When a guy is ugly, it's because his personality sucks balls, and that's the only thing that matters for a girl (minus the 0.1% of really ugly guys).

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Shin said:

I only meet two guys that were really ugly, and it was because of facial deformation.

When a guy is ugly, it's because his personality sucks balls, and that's the only thing that matters for a girl (minus the 0.1% of really ugly guys).

Yeah if you fail to attract a girl you like its just because of your personality, not because she might not be attracted to you physically.

How convenient..

Edited by kras

Just now, kras said:

Yeah if you fail to attract a girl you like its just because of you personality, not because she might not be attracted to you physically.

How convenient..

Well it's true.
And by the way, it's convenient to tell yourself women don't like you because of your face.

Like that you don't even have to try to have a good personality, because it doesn't matter in your head.
So you cannot disprove your current way of thinking, which helps to confirm it.

That's called a victim mentality.

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

Well it's true.
And by the way, it's convenient to tell yourself women don't like you because of your face.

Like that you don't even have to try to have a good personality, because it doesn't matter in your head.
So you cannot disprove your current way of thinking, which helps to confirm it.

That's called a victim mentality.

Ok what do you mean by good personality?

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

The fact is, there are good looking, average looking and below average looking guys. This is easily verifiable by asking women what type of guys they like asthetically.

You guys are completely taking looks out of equation and that's just WRONG. Stop with that bullshit. Doesn't mean you can't get better looking women if you're below average looking, but you better bust your ass.

I don't know where the myth about women not being visual came from. This is not my experience AT ALL. Obviously, they are not as visual as men, but that doesn't mean they're not visual at all.

100 procent agree with that..

Actually i think the people who argue against that dont have close friend who are model looking. And keep in mind that these guys  have never heard about game. Its because of the fact that they have never had a problem with women.

Edited by kras

17 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Shin This is where I have a problem. You refuse to acknowledge looks as a factor.

0,1 % of guys being ugly? Just stop it. Only maybe like 30% of guys globally are really conventionaly attractive (just my guess, don't go all nerdy with statistics on me).

The fact is, there are good looking, average looking and below average looking guys. This is easily verifiable by asking women what type of guys they like asthetically.

You guys are completely taking looks out of equation and that's just WRONG. Stop with that bullshit. Doesn't mean you can't get better looking women if you're below average looking, but you better bust your ass.

I don't know where the myth about women not being visual came from. This is not my experience AT ALL. Obviously, they are not as visual as men, but that doesn't mean they're not visual at all.

There's a part of human brain that's solely responsible for detecting facial attractivness. Think about it.

I'm not denying that, I'm just saying it doesn't matter much, if at all for most women.

The only women I've seen that needed a guy to be visually extremely pleasing are very materialistic women.
The one that are in stage green or above don't give a shit about how you look, as long as you put some normal effort to not look like a hobo.

Also, how visually attractive you are is also correlated to your personality, some guys that are normal or above average can look below average, just because they don't groom themselves at all.

Complaining about the physical aspect as a man when it doesn't matter much and you have much more control over it than women is just a joke xD

14 minutes ago, kras said:

Ok what do you mean by good personality?

Already talked about it on this thread I think, plus Leo and many other youtuber already talk about what women truly wants.

It's one click away :)

Why you guys just don't try tinder? That is the easiest proof wheter women are visual. Or you think she gonna read your bio first :D::D:D:D

Ok i got it.

Women are visual online but not so much in person. Sorry, i wont argue further.

6 minutes ago, kras said:

Why you guys just don't try tinder? That is the easiest proof wheter women are visual. Or you think she gonna read your bio first :D::D:D:D

As I guy who did both pickup and tinder I can tell you that tinder has just different set of rules and obviously you will be judged way more by your looks because its impossible to convey your personallity.

Regarding importance of looks I think what matters more than how you look is How you feel you look. I would say I am fairly good looking person (though it's impossible to judge yourself objectivly). I am tall, I am thin, have a symetric face and full head of hair. And although I had these looks all my life I sucked with woman until I made proactive decision and started working on myself. After that my personality improved ( or rather I was not shy anymore to share it with others) and I started to get woman. And funnily enough as I worked on myself socially I began to like the way I look way more. I used to think I am like a 6/10. Nowadays I feel a good 8-9/10 eventhough I look just the same.

I have not so good looking friends who are great with woman and good looking friends who are basically incels. I don't see any correlation between looks and sucess with girls. Of course all of you guys don't really care about this. All you want is just an excuse why you can't take action and why you don't have a sucess you want.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, kras said:

Ok i got it.

Women are visual online but not so much in person. Sorry, i wont argue further.

You also have to realize that woman don't take tinder as seriously (usually) as guys. I would watch some of girls I dated go through their tinder and explain to me how they decide about guys. And to be honest, it was not so much looks based and rather feelings based. They would swipe right on guys I felt that were ugly and vice versa just because "they felt like it". Not to mention they would never meet and fuck vast majority of guys they would match.

if you are a guy, fuck tinder a go out a meet girls by talking to them in social settings.

Edited by Valach

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Do you know the story of the marine who burned his face and looked like a monster, and then he married with his lifelong girlfriend, but she couldnt handle living with him and they divorced quickly?

Personality is not determining when you dont like what you see. When I was young I didnt talked or look to any girl, but because I was goodlooking they approached me and I didnt even wanted.