ivankiss

What's up with this whole 'daddy' thing?

156 posts in this topic

Dirty talk done with style is also amazing. 

Always welcome. 

Edited by Zeroguy

@bejapuskas Certainly. Like how you put that. And thanks again.

I think you kinda understand where I'm coming from with this. Not saying it was the highest thing to do; but sometimes you can cause a greater impact by 'descending' down and distorting things a bit. Many people do not speak the lovey-dovey language. Especially on the mainstream dating scene. They have no clue what Oneness actually is and how it plays itself out. So this kind of stuff can grab their attention easier and (possibly) direct them in the right direction. 

I was open to gaining a deeper understanding of this, too. From the get-go. But I cannot reason with the unreasonable. I'm not interested in that, either.

I emphasize speaking my mind with as little filters as possible these days. Standing my ground no matter what. And doing that without hurting anyone's feelings is a bit of an art. There must be a right balance between not giving a fuck about what others think and perceive but also being considerate and compassionate. Open for suggestions, criticism, etc. Mastering that is a journey.

So that's what's up with me. It's funny how this forum always tends to focus on the messenger instead the message. It all comes back to you, baby xD

@Moon To me 'master' or 'sir' is much hotter. But again; this is not just about the word.

I get that most people are just going along with it and don't give a fuck. Not the point of this thread.

@Zeroguy Whatever tickles your pickle, man.

Edited by ivankiss

10 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Yeah I'm lowkey judging you all and telling you you're kinda sick

Here's the issue with your thread @ivankiss.

Glad you're being transparent.  

It's like you take pride in your ignorance.  

@ivankiss I am welcoming all great things in life and this is great thing. 

Nothing better then dirty rapey sex and dirty talk. When both partners know what they want. 

Nothing to be ashamed about that. Don't want saint of woman to share sheets with me. Where is fun in that? 

Oneness talk outside of bedroom. Only on places like this forum. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Also it's the very same Oneness no matter does she calls you daddy or oh God please. 

What's the difference?

Spiritual ego 1/1.

Edited by Zeroguy

@ivankiss  I get you man. I just think there is a difference between caring what other people think, adhering to their social games bs and trying to include everyone in a conversation, make them feel comfortable and listened to... 

I don't look old enough to look like a daddy, and I don't grow a beard. This is a weird trend, because people often want to fake masculinity with it. A beard has nothing to do with masculinity. Also it covers a huge part of the face and people with beards often wear sunglasses in addition. A beard leaves a false impression, that is why it is often inauthentic.

Being called a daddy would feel like I'm old and also like the interest is there mainly because of a fetish.
Additionally, it would sub-communicate on a subconscious level that the other person is not independent.

I think if it is possible to create a healthy relationship, then there is no problem. But it has the potential to be very unbalanced and unhealthy.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

@ivankiss Nothing against , it's just that in serbian when she calls you daddy it sounds so stupid.I've never been called like that.

But if I live in US and girl calls me like that there while we are attaining oneness well it does sound really cool.So I understand.

About female submission ,well part of the reason why these guys are crying here on forum is that.

@Zeroguy Know what you mean...

Tatice moj xD

For the millionth time; this is not just about the word.

@Zeroguy I am not bound by location xD

From Subotica... Currently staying in Maribor, Slo.

Just now, ivankiss said:

@Zeroguy I am not bound by location xD

From Subotica... Currently staying in Maribor, Slo.

Pa što ne kažeš! 

Can't beleive it. 

@Zeroguy Ima nas svuda xD

We should throw an actualized party. Balkan edition. I'm sure there's plenty folks from Balkan here.

5 minutes ago, Joshi3 said:

I am ultra instinct daddy 

A6F05BCB-DA1B-4F0B-BAD0-50FD304BB76D.jpeg

Genius tattoo, going on my bucket list! :D