• Corruption
  • Psychological Development
  • Bullshiting
  • Blabbermouth
  • Anti - Personal development, etc
  •  

ETC..

A Compilations of Anything About Trump.

When Leo Said Trump is the opposite. I want to see it through a video, speeches, interviews, Tweets, and Clips. to study him.

Also I want to know what are the words that he said in the past that Leo is saying in just seconds you know Trump is bulshitting. i wanna see that. put it here. 

This is Great if you want to Study Trump. 

Don't forget:

Trump is God.

All his actions are pure love.

Leo never said anything opposite about Trump. Leo has always said he is a con artist. 

Watch Trump documentaries on YouTube and you'll find evidence of his con artistry. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Have you guys seen Trump's new blog site. The shit he has said on there is hilarious.

8 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Have you guys seen Trump's new blog site. The shit he has said on there is hilarious.

I'm not seeing a link. 

How dare you. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Leo never said anything opposite about Trump. Leo has always said he is a con artist. 

Watch Trump documentaries on YouTube and you'll find evidence of his con artistry. 

i heard Leo said Trump is Opposite of Goodness? somewhere between his Video about integrity, goodness and wisdom, he stated Trump there

Okay noted

45 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

qoute it here

and send a link 

Trump was the first person running for public office to call the news fake.  Could you imagine one of the other bullshitters having the balls to do that?  Say what you want about his rudeness and exaggerations, but at least he stood by his convictions.  No one thought they were voting for jesus.

1 hour ago, Woke456 said:

Trump was the first person running for public office to call the news fake.  Could you imagine one of the other bullshitters having the balls to do that?  Say what you want about his rudeness and exaggerations, but at least he stood by his convictions.  No one thought they were voting for jesus.

@Woke456 This is not the purpose of this topic. It is to laugh about Trump and convince ourselves how morally good we are. And we call it a study of Trump. Please conform to the goal of this topic. Thank you.