Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kuba Powiertowski

Divine identification versus Identity with God.

15 posts in this topic

Seemingly the same, but the difference is colossal.
Let's take the example of light as an electromagnetic wave.
White light visible to our eye is a mixture of wavelengths of different lengths. At the moment of the transition from air to water and from water to air, the phenomenon of dispersion occurs, causing differences in the refraction angle of the light with different wavelengths, which we perceive as a rainbow. Are any of the colors of the rainbow white? Is white a color e.g. green? Fucking no. But we agree that they are all a fraction of the manifestation of electromagnetic radiation that just happens to interfere with our retina in the eyes and the visual cortex.

It is also a total misconception to say that consciousness creates some kind of projections in understanding holographic images that you call hallucinations. You underestimate the power of consciousness. It literally creates reality through incredibly intelligent handling of energy, the source, and the essence of which it is itself. When you stop seeing what you want to see and see what is, just like that, you will see for yourself. You don't need any aids or perception boosting. Just a really open, free mind.

Another issue is your handling of the concept of infinity. Infinities can have different sizes and hence their limits. The simplest example is fractal infinities, e.g. the Koch Curve or Koch Snowflake, i.e. a two-dimensional geometric figure in the form of David's star inscribed in a circle. Its vertices expand fractally infinitely, but they never got beyond the circle it is inscribed in. Such a figure has an infinite surface area but a finite circumference. There is a strong negative field of consciousness which is such limited infinity, but I'll share my experience another time.
Reality is much more powerful and multi-dimensional than we can imagine in even the deepest psychedelic trips.
Direct identification with God / Source / Creator / Life in a 1: 1 ratio is not only an expression of lack of humility and immaturity but a way that leads astray.
And like any identification, its source is the ego.

So much mental masturbation.

Direct experience is king. The mind creates stories of smoke and mirrors but first hand experience of being God is what will set you free. Truth can only be found when you're ready. If you keep yourself stuck in too much contemplation instead of taking 'action' and diving deep in Consciousness work you are just postponing the 'event'.

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

Do not mistake philosophising about the nature of Self for true Consciousness work. What you want is God-realization where you realize you are Consciousness/God itself and You dreamed up the whole story of Existence thinking it was a human being living a human life.  Beware of groundless ego-mind identification with the CONCEPT of being God (with no direct experience of truth) which can lead to 'attaining' a childish Spiritual ego. True awakening will make you KNOW for a fact you are God, whereas mental masturbation will just give birth to a new belief.

Edited by Anahata

Teachings of Leo G. are for me very rich of truth. But He completely lost me on one point. I quote: "I`m God and if I want to quit hallucinating this world -  ALL this world, with All people (even my relatives) would disappear in instant." REALLY? As Kuba says - a fundamental difference between realization: "I`m God" and "I am one of an infinite number of parts of God (Consciousness)". If he (L.G.) truly finds himself as "the sole creator of everything" sooner or later someone will be compelled to put this statement into a very simple crash test - pointing a gun and pulling the trigger on Leo`s body. Only to find that the whole world along with police, and prosecutors will not cease to exist (on time or possibly ever) before assassin shall be put into justice. Solipsism to the extend of heavy psychotic inflation of Ego. Be warned! Even 99% of truth can be toxicated by just one statement so vastly wrong as that.

Edited by Kris Kolecki

@Anahata whats the difference between knowing "for a fact" that your god & "just a new belief" other than the certainty/totality of that belief?

Just now, yungtrippa said:

@Anahata whats the difference between knowing "for a fact" that your god & "just a new belief" other than the certainty/totality of that belief?

When I say knowing I mean Being God. All your life you felt human, right? Now, imagine becoming conscious you are God. I'm not talking about taking it as a possibility or a belief and act as if but being it. Think about when you drink water for example. You know you're drinking water and every time you drink it you remember what it is as a direct experience.

You know how water tastes like. You cannot mistake it for milk. 

Now imagine you've known what God is for eternity, no beginning no end, because you've always been it. But you assumed yourself a character in your own dreamworld and the character dissolves into nothing but pure Consciousness. Then you realize what you are without concepts, without narrating to yourself what's happening, without reason or doubt. You completely understand. The absolute will make you understand that any question you've always had as a human belongs to the relative side of things, this dreamland. That You are the answer to anything, because you understand It/God/Consciousness/Source/the Absolute/ is the only truth. It cannot be put into words, it cannot be explained through human concepts. You are the absolute.

Think about when you were a kid. What did you imagine being a grown up adult is like? You had a belief based on what people told you & what you saw around you + interpreting it in your own childish way. It was a mental construct not the actuality of what it feels like to be a grown-up adult.

It is a completely different 'universe' to be an adult vs when you were a child trying to put yourself in an adult shoes.

The only way is direct experience. 

You are on the path. Keep at it.

Best wishes ❤

Edited by Anahata

1 hour ago, yungtrippa said:

whats the difference between knowing "for a fact" that your god & "just a new belief" other than the certainty/totality of that belief?

You can never know something totally until you become it.  So you have to be at the level of Being which requires awakening.  Knowing is 2nd order...knowing something conceptually is a finite or partial form of Being.   The duality of knowing and being can be collapsed into Being.  So Being is knowing but is also much more than that! It's infinity!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, yungtrippa said:

@Anahata Thank you for such a clear answer! <3

You're welcome, love! ❤

@Anahata Defining God and divinity using human language or thoughts is always a form of mental masturbation.
As for the experience. Your experience versus my experience. Who is to judge whose is more true? It is how it is. Accept it and that's it. So far you are in human form on this planet and you really know as much as I do. Which is nothing. There is a very long way to go. The way of evolution. There are no shortcuts. The problem with people is that they are mainly interested in the effect, not the process. Consider yourself who you want there, God, Alien, Banana - it doesn't matter. Reality will give everyone a lesson in humility at the right time.

But who would identify who?? There is only God. There's never was anything else at all.

You don't exists. I am not real. And you are not really over there. Actually we're no where at all??

Edited by TripleFly

On 5/28/2021 at 4:05 AM, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Reality is much more powerful and multi-dimensional than we can imagine in even the deepest psychedelic trips.
Direct identification with God / Source / Creator / Life in a 1: 1 ratio is not only an expression of lack of humility and immaturity but a way that leads astray.

You are on the right path. 

Most, not all, people on this forum are still stuck in the limited belief of just Us and God, with nothing between.

The Ego still controls their limited perception of Human form and Nothingness/God.  They do not see the Forest with all it’s diversity and multidimensional patterns, realities and forms of Beingness, which are beyond the Human experience. 

They only see the Tree, and mistaken the Tree for God.  They have not experienced the diverse multidimensional Forest within the One Tree of God, because of their limited beliefs.  They are still stuck in their beliefs that we are the only “Beings” ever created by God, and beyond Us, there is only a Void of consciousness and nothingness!

The Ego loves to be the center of attention, and what better way of being the center of attention and feeling special, by believe there is only Us and God!  Most of us believe we are at the summit of Beingness, so we do not need to explore the rest of God’s infinite Ocean of multidimensional identities and acts of creativity.

How dare anyone imply that we are not at the top of all creation!  We are the masters of this planet, and we have the highest awareness and consciousness that ever existed!  Especially "We" on this Forum, because We are more conscious and enlightened than anyone else on the planet!  LOL... Just a little drama to get the point across....:P

Having said that, I have been very fortunate to have had the opportunity to studied and experience many indigenous and Shamanic spiritual teachings and ceremonies, and one of the most important teachings I received from them, was to become aware of the Ego’s need and illusion of “Self importance.”   

What the Ego needs most right now, is to be Humble and conscious of all forms of Beingness. "We are Not the only Form of Beingness" within an infinite Cosmos of multidimensional realities that exist in all directions of Us, and within God!  The Ego hates being small, it needs to feel big and important!  

Yes, we are God, but we are also a limited microscopic fragment of God within an infinite ocean of other forms of beingness that are far more expanded/advance than we are, which no longer have a need to experience or enter physical matter.

If you dig deep enough, or expand your awareness and consciousness beyond the Egos limited believes, you will soon realize that we are a form, or pattern of Psychic Energy materialized in matter.  This Psychic Energy materialized is also an interconnected and interrelated psychic energy extension of some of these more expanded “Beings” of consciousness, awareness and energy, which have decided to explore this one particular physical reality.  Me, We, They and Them, are all interconnected and interrelated within “All That Is.”

Just sharing a few thoughts, ideas and beliefs.

Edited by TDLH

@TDLH I agree with you. The bottom line is that Leo is a remarkably intelligent person who, perhaps, is the only one on the broader internet to publish such an in-depth study of materialistic reductionism. His videos on the implications of the Incompleteness Theorem, quantum mechanics, strange reality loops are brilliant. Videos on holism, ego backlash, reality maze, and consciousness experiments are very valuable. It is about experiencing a divine reality. We are very different here. I have the impression, perhaps wrong, that most of the people here are interested in discovering as soon as possible that you are God in a state of sleep/suffering and waking up, i.e. death, does the trick, which is just extremely immature and dangerous. And most importantly, it doesn't do anything. If someone here is interested in yogic systems that have several thousand years of insight into the nature of existence, then may wonder why dismantling the karmic structure of human life requires much more work, patience, and humility than just taking psychedelics, which, if taken without proper context anyway, can make a lot of unnecessary chaos.

You're right and divine identification is what happened to the prick C. Murphy. Nobody should try DMT without having softened the ego.