EntheogenTruthSeeker

The True Dangers of Leo Gura

53 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, zentarim said:

@EntheogenTruthSeeker what a tremendous payload you delivered this balder.. I can feel the damage from my chair !

keep on keepin' bro Jesus shall prevail against all false prophete

There are no false prophets, just prophets who are tricked by a bad spirit. We have to be observant of the spirits we let in and make sure we do not get controlled by spirit if anger, pride, judgement and attachment.

I am no saint, i am beneath, I am not actualised, but being mindful of the spirits really makes a difference. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@EntheogenTruthSeeker 

John 14:20 "On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you." 

1 Corinthians 6:17 " the person who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with him." 

Your one with the spirit of the lord...which means if your spirit and god's spirit were both in a room, there would only be one spirit in the room...you/god. One

The entire story of Jesus is, in the most absolute level of your reality, a dream your imagining as a reflection of yourself. You came from god and you are God. But Christian religion is extremely misleading concerning actual truth. It's impossibility is translated into its awesomeness when it's discovered to be true ❤️

5 hours ago, Consilience said:

Why all the jesus talk? You realize you’re christ right?

The irony is that this is literally the center-piece of "Christ's" whole teaching.

The metaphors of the allegories in the Christian mythology are blatantly obvious.

Everyone reads, but no one understands.

How do you expect to understand Sanskrit, when you can't even understand your own first language?

Maybe the mind will clear up after receiving 30 blows.

@EntheogenTruthSeeker false accusations, demonization, blaming, resentment, hypocrisy. To summarize, you wrote BS.
 With all due respect to your mental health situation, take responsability and welcome the possibility that you took it too far exacly because you misunderstood his teachings and ignored warnings.

I have felt the impression that schizophrenia is abundant among people drawn to these beliefs. I see a lot of psychiatric hospital admissions. If the mind is not functioning right you need to question your own thoughts.

13 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

@EntheogenTruthSeeker 

John 14:20 "On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you." 

1 Corinthians 6:17 " the person who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with him." 

Your one with the spirit of the lord...which means if your spirit and god's spirit were both in a room, there would only be one spirit in the room...you/god. One

The entire story of Jesus is, in the most absolute level of your reality, a dream your imagining as a reflection of yourself. You came from god and you are God. But Christian religion is extremely misleading concerning actual truth. It's impossibility is translated into its awesomeness when it's discovered to be true ❤️

No.

Jesus is your savior.

You're going to hell for blaspheming !

Bow down to Jesus and REPENT !!!

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

18 minutes ago, Shin said:

No.

Jesus is your savior.

You're going to hell for blaspheming !

Bow down to Jesus and REPENT !!!

Wait are you serious or satire?

Please tone it down a notch.

Spirit of error and spirit of confusion is allowed to dwell. I am not saying it is an error, but this is what makes us human. Do not expect superhuman feats from humans. To know Jesus as your lord and saviour, you either have to believe it out of fear and repeat it (which might not be what was the original idea) or to actually have some sort of divine revelation. 

Jesus and God are portrayed as merciful. I would speak like this only to someone really evil you see...

Also, other minds might have a different idea rammed in their heads about who and what Jesus is. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

33 minutes ago, zentarim said:

He is a devil worshipper don't mind him too seriously his daddy is satan

I don't know about that assumption. There could be evil spirits lurking around all of us. Staying vigilant, discerning and guarding your space is good. But those spirits are not us. Let us not judge the human and heal together.

Edited by Dodo

There are few people on this thread who are either dogmatic, fundamentalist christians or just trols.

43 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

There are few people on this thread who are either dogmatic, fundamentalist christians or just trols.

It’s all apart of the divine play of mercy and god consciousness. Amen. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

3 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

It’s all apart of the divine play of mercy and god consciousness. Amen. 

God might not appreciate if we say we know. 

I will delete my signature, because people who read it will assume wrongly what I mean by the words. There was a deeper meaning which shows my arrogance of implying i know and have qualifications to speak of God. I do not. 

Edited by Dodo

1 minute ago, Kalo said:

Facts bro.

My long and intense super-psychotic-spiritual episode is beyond and way before I knew anything about Leo. I knew about this spiritual shit long before any Leo Gura, I entered Grand Spiritual dimensions before Leo knew anything about Spirituality or that you could experience this stuff, which he had to do by ofc shooting 5-meo up his asshole while I needed to do nothing,

I will never, even if my life depended on it, take Leo has authority over me and the things I have experienced and know.

I think it may be helpful for some people to see Leo as an authority. I realized that, for myself, he is dealing with a very limited system and worldview. He has not been to the reaches I have been. In some areas, he is rather clueless, but I’m sure I am as well. There are people who should not accept Leo as an authority, and they will figure it out when the time comes. I think Leo can be great to allow people to open up their wings, but once they’re open, don’t expect anyone other than yourself to be able to do the flying. 

When I say authority, I’m not saying for people to believe anything blindly. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Stop creation drama and get back to inner work.

This work has nothing to do with me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.