Hulia

(not) getting laid

957 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

when God subdivides Oneness into selves

"..when God peoples.." :))) I read somwhere on this forum from some spiriotual guy, you don´t like :)

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

You said Ivan is more beautiful. It's not the case! 

hehehe .. I just wrote him a message. I hate him. Nobody is allowed to be so perfect in seduction thing. He needs some flaws :) urgently

13 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

They "love me"  wondered how they will never "love" fat old guy the same. 

Ach ja? What is about me not being blonde? And Preety too btw?

Just now, Peter Miklis said:

@Hulia Why don't you go to Serbia? Go and prove your love for the serbian, girl? 

I had a better idea. We all go to Brazil! Me, serbian guys and Preety. They will play guitar and sing for us every evening on Amazona bank. The dew level is just perfect this summer.

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Because she actually likes Ivan and not me I am just a cover. So Slovenia. 

Well one thing is uncoditional other thing is whom will I share bed with. 

If you learn to do massage, you´ll be as good as him. Well and work a little on your verbal expression please. You are lacking poetry. 

Hair is not essential in bed. You don´t even see it properly - it´s dark and the cushion all around.. Why do you need a color peculiarity? Nuance.

3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

In both physical and psychological sense. I beleive she can't bare that so she chooses softer option. 

why should I bare it? I would drive it. Isnt´t it what it is for? No problem with it! Very ecological!

8 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Hulia Wait for @Zeroguy to make some money first, he's gonna buy you Porsche scooter, that's gonna make the trip even better

When he reaches the stars? It´s a long way to wait. He is spending all the time on forum instead of working on his prosperity. Lazy serbian guy.

Just now, Zeroguy said:

@Hulia Stop pretending and stop with lies. 

About what? That I don´t care about money? Look, we both are smart. Our main precious asset, better than full accounts, since money comes and goes all the time. But our smartness remains - we can earn it any time we want. 

Well, have fun with your weird fantasies, guys? Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to depart. Cya?

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

You won't see me don't worry. 

Now I am releived

I go jogging, don´t want to be as fat as you  ?

Just now, Peter Miklis said:

Well, have fun with your weird fantasies, guys? Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to depart. Cya?

Bye! And we are waiting for your PU reports!! Since Ivan is impossible! I cannot read this stuff any more. I want some misery!

@Zeroguy I can put on a kind of nightcap for the bed time, so that you don´t see my hair color. Wouldn´t it be a solution of our problem?

main-image.jpg

9 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Bye! And we are waiting for your PU reports!! Since Ivan is impossible! I cannot read this stuff any more. I want some misery!

Considering my social backround, and my disorder, I'm gonna be struggling in the beginning, for sure. But you know what? I don't give a bollocks? it will be worth it.

@Hulia Why do you ask stupid questions sometimes? It's really annoying, especially that I can see through the questions every time. You're really smart, clearly, but not enough to act stupid yet.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

43 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Only returned because I saw you dissapointed or sthg. 

Since you will be fine I can finally fly off

You returned because you cannot live without me, you fool

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Hulia Why do you ask stupid questions sometimes? It's really annoying, especially that I can see through the questions every time. You're really smart, clearly, but not enough to act stupid yet.

You mean a nightcap? Why is it stupid? This guy has sometimes weird tastes, like a village teacher in a jacket, vulgar women exposing naked butts while lying on the cars. Who know, maybe he would like a nightcap too.

@Hulia I don't even understand what you just said. I was asking about something else, and rather seriously. But it's fine if you don't want to answer.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Just now, Gesundheit2 said:

@Hulia I don't even understand what you just said. I was asking about something else, and rather seriously. But it's fine if you don't want to answer.

I have asked a lot of questions on this forum. What question in particular do you mean? Which of them is stupid? I want to answer! If I can