Hulia

(not) getting laid

957 posts in this topic

I was on a holiday. And  I learned a boy, he was our neighbor. I liked him ok. But he never showed much interest in me, was most of  the time cool and lazy. It was mostly me who came over to him on the beach or joined him on the bank when he was reading (do I disturb?). Well in the corner of my mind I noticed that he was generally glad to see me, but I wasn´t sure. Who knows? His father had a high position in some supreme court, his parents rich, maybe the girls run after him, and he is just tired and thinks I am one of them, who knows. How did I know all that? The sister of my grama was a manager in this holiday facility. She knew everything about everyone and never missed to inform us.

One evening in the disco (which the neighbor never visisted) I learned another boy, he didn´t care aboout looking needy or that stuff, he showed much interest in me! And he definitely didn´t come from rich prick´s familiy. Well we had less in common than with the neighbor, but this one is interested in me and is more or less on the same level of social ladder.  So I spent days and nights with a new guy, my neighbor with a book on the bench not far away. At the end it turned out that the other guy was ineterested only in sex. But well it was not a big surprise and we didn´t have a lot in common anyway.

A year later I was spending again my holiday at that place. And how it comes, the last year neighbor´s family was also there. I began to spend a lot of time with his sister. I literally fell in love with her - she was so amazing - so sunny and honest and open. She told me once that her brother had quite a tough time because of me, he locked himself in the room and cried and didn´t let somebody in. That they were afraid, he would do something to himslef. "Oh!- I thought - he seems to be really interested in me" I saw the guy sometimes in the university after that holiday, he wouldn´t  even tell "hallo". How crazy is it?

So his sister tries to put us together. And they play that summer the whole time that song "A year has passed since we have parted, but the fate has made a turn...and blah-blah-blah" We fall into each other. He´s become a year older, it got better than the year before. We had that classical date. In his car with champagne on the top of the hill with the sight of the sea below. Honestly I don´t remember if it came to sex that night (it should, right?), but I can remember, that he showed these childish cute traits of his sister - which I enjoyed so much. 

Next day he didn´t show up. And I heard that his parents were going to break up the holiday and leave next day. But he didn´t speak a lot to me at the day. In the evening (our last evening) he didn´t show up in the disco. So I found the most brutish guy looking like the lowest social class  - all tatoos and skinhead and flirted with him. We were dancing together. My guy still didn´t show up, but his parents did. I saw them staring at me, so I pushed myslef tighter to the tatoo-guy. 

Next evening they were leaving. He in his car with a buddy. He offered me to give a drive home. And though I still had a couple of days in front of me, I selected to show him, that I was not going to have fun without him and joined. But either my hint was too subtle or he was not interested in this piece of information. He didn´t ask for a phone number when dropping me at home. Not that it bothered me, we wasn´t that close. But wellcome to my life: a guy would rather take his life than make an effort to be with me :) And I was missing his little sister. Though she wasn´t that little - 1,95 at her 13, quite a figure at the beach, but she was so at ease with herself being higher than anybody else. 

P.S. Well there was also one more guy, whom I learned on the day of departure, when the 1st guy didn´t show up. I was so busy with the thought that he is just my distraction from being upset by the other guy who didn´t show up after romantic evening, that I haven´t noticed that he was good, really good - this new beach guy.  We spent maybe 3 hours fooling around. It was a storm, big waves, and we jumped and dived and hunted each other in the water, then crawled exausted on the beach and were lying on the warm bolder talking nonsense to each other. When we were in the water I was constantly adjusting bikini top because of the waves. "You don´t need to do it, - he told, - I have already seen everything".  He said it so normally without silky smile or something, that I relaxed but still cought his distracted glances now and then :)

What should this guy have thought next day, when he didn´t find me on the beach as agreed? That he was a looser, that he needs a pick-up adviser? But these were just circumstances, bad circumstances.

Edited by Hulia

when I think about it, they were both pretty naiv and alien, only that his sister was an extrovert - revealing, and, he was an introvert -  concealing

i can remember now, the both had strange buddies (some far relevants?) around them, not naiv

This night in a dream I heard a male voice counting place names, one of them I can remember - Volnovaha

It sounds funny. Of course you may!

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

He cried like a little 13 y.o b.... while fasting. Could only imagine his reaction while we are spending his hardly earned money making YouTube videos for....... 

We will shoot a video to cheer him up - a video from the loving fans.

You dirty woman. No comment. You know what, be my guest be free. "Explore"  as much as you want. I will hit beaches and clubs in Rio meanwhile 

Why dirty? We will rent a hut on the bank of a river and wash us there. It´s fun. Have you ever washed you in the river? I did. 

3 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Never actually getting laid at all, lol. 

Maybe they will turn to spirituality since they are exhausted and not successful? 

Don't you think?

No idea. There are no such workships for pick up skills in Germany. Mostly the lonely people look for a partner via internet and not pick up.  I dont know who are the guys doing pick up? Are they ugly ? boring? 

Spiritual men, whom I know from yoga for example, are mostly cool. 

Edited by Hulia

50 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Could explain social circle having friends and job and  frequency, quality etc of sex you can actually get this way vs PUA crap. 

You won´t beleive it, but the highest sex quality I have ever had was with a PU guy. But of course it´s an exemption, a coincidence, almost a miracle. You are right, the helthiest way is a social circle.  

43 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Here is the same. But guy who search for women on internet is lets face it a loser. Women and girls there know it.

A disagree competely. Internet is better than anything. You have a much bigger circle than your offline social circle. And you can better learn a person before meeting and having sex. See whether you have something in common, whether you can be friends. 

But I drive BMW and I am owner and boss. He doesn't have none of this. 

I am sure it´s not your BMW but divine masculinity which had an effect on pure girl :)

@Zeroguy Would the mother and daughter expect a long term relationship?

How would they feel if you just had sex and then broke it off not too long after?

22 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

No it was the car they saw I came to their place. ?

I know -  ski-shooting, dog-breeding, water-polo (terribly dangerous) - all that stuff :)))

That's how people actually are. No spiritual /oneness teachings can change that. 

Including my own current lady. Someone here called me out for testing my ladies for checking conditional reasons why they are actually with me. Not what they beleive or because "love for me". There ain't no such thing. 

She is with you because of sex. I am sure, you are a lion in bed. 10-20 minutes is just a warming up for you, a duck soup, a cakewalk :)

55 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

You have no idea how this nonsense insults my intellect and actual life experience. 

You couldn´t think that is really possible, like a guy demanding governmental social programms for those who are not got laid often enough, it´s a part of social justice - egalitee and so on ?

And he was serious!!!!!!!!!!

Or the other guy, which asked, if he should give his beloved doggy a sexual satisfaction. He called himsel daddy!!! ?

Edited by Hulia

3 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

So wanna hear getting laid stories of type of girls/women these guys can pick up on street or not?How things actually are?

Yes I want. I have been often spoken by guys on street. And they were all idiots. I could sense it, they do pick up - prepared sentences, unnatural behaveour with unpleasant hints. 

I had really sex with one of them. Because I was in a desperate state. And the sex was bad. I think for him too. Though I bet he wrote somewhere in his notebook a check mark or a number. I don´t know, why he did it. He didn´t even look ugly or was stupid or cringy, just superficial and sleazy.

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Because of Covid thing entered 2 relationships, 2 short affiars and 1 one night stand  it could count as such with "PUA". 

Difference is that I am actually interested in those ladies. Something about them makes me approach them. It's not like chasing every women I see. 

Supermarket, cafe, basketball court,gym, mall, street whatever it's literally just having fun no "seducing sleazy intent". The way I am makes me to naturally "throw the bone". 

Whatever place I am can scan who is interested and might be interested in me. Many times girl/woman I want is uncatchable. 

Ok here is story. I was in the gym. There was lady I was interested in. Skinny blonde very beautiful but wasn't in mood at all and there was brunnete on excersizing bike interested in me. Catched signals and everything else. 

So I had 2 options approach blonde and be rejected and lose all chances with brunette too . So I decided next. Wanted blonde but didn't wanted to stay without sex. 

So when blonde started preparing to leave started conversation with brunette who gladly accepted it and blonde catched that. Which was the point. 

Got number of brunette and we started dating. But.... 

Next time when blonde was in gym when I was there first thing I noticed is that she is thinking about me and is working on plan. 

20 minutes of her training and she approached me asking for help. Haha

I did helped her but shruged her off.Gone to completelly  unvisible part of gym to her. Pretty much was doing everything to her that will ignite that craving or hunting mode for me. 

Nothing happened then. Time but 3rd time when we both was in gym together when she finished I bluntly asked her would she like to go out on nearby cafe for some coffee. Was behaiving indifferent whole time. 

That's how my 3 month long relationship with her started. Keep in mind I was doing brunette too which I had to broke up with next day I scored with blonde. 

Great story. 

What do you think the reason is you haven't found one girl you like to be in a long term relationship? Or do you think it is better to stay single?

37 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Difference is that I am actually interested in those ladies. Something about them makes me approach them. It's not like chasing every women I see. 

Supermarket, cafe, basketball court,gym, mall, street whatever it's literally just having fun no "seducing sleazy intent". The way I am makes me to naturally "throw the bone". 

Just having fun  - this is a clue. And you have fun, you both have fun, if you are interested in each other. 

It mustn´t be even a relationship at the end, because it might be just a compatibility on one particular level which is enough to have fun but not enough for a peacefull relationship. If you wait for somebody with compatibility on all the possible levels, you´ll never have fun :) and at the end he/she doesn´t show up or if he/she does, would be freaked out 

But you should be interested in other person. In the way that the sex is not a goal but a pleaseant side-effect. It´s a must. 

@Hulia You know, I heard Berlin is the best city in the world to do pick up? You think that's true, are German girls into pickup from guys?

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Hulia You know, I heard Berlin is the best city in the world to do pick up? You think that's true, are German girls into pickup from guys?

It depends on where you are in Germany, it is very different. Berlin from my impression is the most open-minded place in Germany with a big diversification of nations, cultures...  It might be, that it´s good for pick up. But I don´t know, I haven´t done PU in Berlin. And btw you won´t find a lot German girls there :) 

From my experience women don´t like be picked up on the street. In a gym, on a train, airplane, bus, on a beach, in a club - yes, but not on the street. At the place where you have a chance observe each other for the beginning may be give or catch some signs, exchange short remarks before involving in the more. It´s more natural to have a chat when you are in some closed place together and it doesn´t implement from the very beginning a sex as the end result. 

42 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Wanna story about current one? Hoe my dog is super awesome thing to have. Honestly only my dog really  loves me. 

But share how you met your husband 1st.

Ex husband? 

Oh no! You have a dog?? Then you you are not my type :( 

We´ll get a cat in 3 weeks. I don´t want a cat either, but well.. anyway better that a stinky dog

I had only one husband :) I met him at work, he was from the supplier company. I remember, how I met him first in the airport. He had a brisk stride, a funny rosa jacket and a smile all over his face. Well typically a salesman (apart of funny rosy jacket), but I havn´t known a lot of them at that time to recognize.

Yes, tell me a story! About the current one and all the other

Edited by Hulia

2 hours ago, Hulia said:

It depends on where you are in Germany, it is very different. Berlin from my impression is the most open-minded place in Germany with a big diversification of nations, cultures...  It might be, that it´s good for pick up. But I don´t know, I haven´t done PU in Berlin. And btw you won´t find a lot German girls there :) 

How come you won't find German woman in Berlin?