Max Green

Hardest breakup in my life

29 posts in this topic

It does indeed sound like she is having a victim mindset. The most loving thing you can do is explore with her where that victim mindset is coming from and as others suggested help her with becoming more independent and feeling more empowered. It's not a nice life if you have to depend on a guy to take care of you, it might feel like it's easier in a way but in the long run she is hurting herself more. There is no other way than to start to tackle this victim mindset and to understand where it's coming from and working towards empowerment. I don't think you have to kick her out fully, you can support her in her journey of becoming more independent and start with her paying half of the rent. If you keep on going like you are, you enable her and she will never get out of this mindset. If you truly love her as a person, you should not let that happen. 

It sounds like you are a very kind guy and I don't agree that you have to learn to become more masculine for women to be attracted to you. You can also operate with feminine energy, as long as you have empowered healthy feminine energy. Your approach can be kind, loving and supportive. The only important thing is boundaries. You do have to have clear boundaries. Communicate what is okay and what isn't. I think helping her with this process can also be healing for you. Because you are taking a clear stand and at the same time not letting her down. 

2 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

It does indeed sound like she is having a victim mindset. The most loving thing you can do is explore with her where that victim mindset is coming from and as others suggested help her with becoming more independent and feeling more empowered.

I told her once about a victim mindset. She said that i treat her like a man. She thinks that for woman it's ok to be dependent on her man, because woman is more weak and vulnerable in nature.

47 minutes ago, Max Green said:

I told her once about a victim mindset. She said that i treat her like a man. She thinks that for woman it's ok to be dependent on her man, because woman is more weak and vulnerable in nature.

Althought it may be true to some extent, that sounds like an excuse to not have to work and be lazy.

She literally has no choice to be with someone to be able to eat, what about when she wants to be alone, or right now, when she isn't in a relationship ?

That may work, even for a long time, but at some point she will be in a very toxic relationship and she will regret this a lot.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 hours ago, Max Green said:

We tried all of that. I finish quickly even on third try. And after three ejaculations i feel so exhausted that i need to force myself to do a fourth try. And even then it's not long enough. And by not long enough i mean 5 minutes max of very slow and careful penetrations with a pauses every 30 sec.

Use sex toys like sleeves or strap-ons, this will numb or remove all sensation so you can last forever. Also it will spice the sex life back up. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Max Green this is an old knowing method, perhaps too obvious to even suggest it, but anyway, have you tried putting on a condom to feel less? 2 layers for good measure. The cheap ones tend to be thicker 

@Max Green Maybe there is one more reason she is not telling you for breaking up.

she wont tell you because she wants that YOU find it out for yourself. Look for this reason.

5 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

@Max Green For God's sake, be a strong man at least once in your goddamn life and kick this girl out of your apartment. This is probably one of the reasons she broke up with you, you are a pathetic weak "man",  if she is a feminine woman, this kind of behavior makes her pussy dry as fuck, extremely unattractive, to say the least. It's even disgusting.

OP has an aversion to masculinity.

Healthy Sexuality Vs. Healing Sexuality

What is healthy sexuality? ⛑️??️❤️??

On 5/28/2021 at 11:17 AM, Max Green said:

I wasn't giving up for 5 years but now she tells that she do not have thouts about having sex with me anymore. She says it's too dissapointing because as soon as she gets aroused i'm already done

@Max Green Slow sex maybe an idea 

Edited by Gregp