Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Julian gabriel

Why did God Leave the Highest Heaven?

3 posts in this topic

I’ve been closely observing myself when I engage in an activity which is not as enjoyable as something else I could be doing. For example when I am silently meditating and I have a short egotistical fantasy which is not as enjoyable as the silence.
      There are infinite reasons you could come up with for why this happens, and none of them would be more true then the rest.
     There is absolutely no way to talk about this, but you can point to it. So what’s the best way to point?

Osho said that he did not dream because dreams are the manifestation of unfulfilled desires, so since he has no unfulfilled desires, he does not dream. 

as a finite being of course you can have unfulfilled desires. But as God in the Highest Heaven you can’t be unfulfilled, you can’t be anything. 

Every time I think about this I just run around in a circle of stupidity and then laugh at myself for trying to put a reason on God. 

Maybe none sense is what this art is pointing at, maybe that’s it. Nvm that’s definitely it. 

Edited by Julian gabriel

On 27/05/2021 at 5:05 PM, Julian gabriel said:

I have a short egotistical fantasy which is not as enjoyable as the silence

Sometimes having egotistical fantasies can be quite enjoyable, lol.

Osho said that he did not dream because dreams are the manifestation of unfulfilled desires, so since he has no unfulfilled desires, he does not dream. 

BS.

very time I think about this I just run around in a circle of stupidity and then laugh at myself for trying to put a reason on God. 

I'm not sure if I really understood. You engage in a mental masturbation to figure out why you had a certain thought and that leads you nowhere?

one day this will all be memories

10 hours ago, kag101 said:
On 5/27/2021 at 4:05 PM, Julian gabriel said:

Sometimes having egotistical fantasies can be quite enjoyable, lol.

Yeah that’s probably as good an answer as any.

10 hours ago, kag101 said:

I'm not sure if I really understood. You engage in a mental masturbation to figure out why you had a certain thought and that leads you nowhere?

Yes exactly. But nowhere is where I was looking to go, so it worked out I guess lol.