Eren Eeager

How judgmental are you?

7 posts in this topic

Judgment is a tool that the Ego uses to support its prespective. Others are idiots and that's why they do what they do. I am different. I am right. We know that already. But how much judgment is okey?

Zero judgment. If you are smart, that's good but you could easily have been that idiot drug addict. It is all about karma. Karma dictates everything. So yeah,don't judge anyone. Just embrace that they are at different levels of development than you. Being a piece of shit is a developmental level. And it is all relative. You are an idiot compared to a spiritual master ??. So just embrace everyone and don't let the ego judge.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

That also includes not letting the ego judge judgments, right?

I struggled alot with judgement. More precisely; self-judgement.

I rarely judged others. I was too busy judging the crap out of me.

It had it's pros and cons. I never spent too much time worrying about what others are doing. To me it was natural to be cool with where people are at. I was very open towards and curious about our differences. But I was also very naive to people's bullshit. Perhaps a healthy dose of judgement would've helped me avoid some pain and trauma. Judgment can keep you on your track, too. It can be helpful at a certain point. Particularly in the earlier stages of development. But in the long run it's not healthy. It creates a lot of stress, delusion and even tragedies. It is, in fact, meant to be let go of.

Nowdays; I'd say I judge myself significantly less. And even less others. Judgement is barely noticeable in my experience. The toxic version - that is. Healthy judgement, or discernment, is necessary.

Edited by ivankiss

When I look at you I see this:
Culture_Matrix_Code_corridor_50.png
I wish you'd understand but you just don't, I see the code.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I become more aware of judging and I see that it's just a projection of something that I haven't worked on within myself. 

However the level (amount) of judgment droped a lot in the past three years.

When I hear other people judging their environment or other people, I'm like " uhmm some is projecting here" , and I feel at peace being aware of it - because I figured it out. 

Oh wait, everyone else figure it out as well ?(in their point of view)

✌?

The only place I really see myself judging nowadays is bad parenting, unconscious bad parents, and some people with cluster B personality disorders. Because I suffered tremendously by the hands of these people, and I'm just not ready to let go 

Edited by mivafofa

@mivafofa take your time! But still work on it.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.