Vercingetorix

Spiritual Video Games

33 posts in this topic

Just now, LaucherJunge said:

@egoless
Also playing it from time to time, it is really amazing but also incredibly complex and time consuming.

Yes it is very time consuming. But doing solo void with all it's enchanting music was always something mystical to me. Design of this game is amazing...

This isn’t a video game, but watch Naruto. The purpose of that searies/anime is to show the suffering of the self and how people try to use shortcuts to enlightenment and the fail.

Everything. Narrated by Alan Watts.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Mass effect and Spore are fun games, maybe not so spiritual but definitely a Journey that connects to spiritual aspects/understanding based on your perceptions.

B R E A T H E

I had a great vision of how a great spiritual game may be like..

i will just say

VReality

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

Has anybody mentioned Dark Souls?

Fantastic game in itself, but what really got me hooked is the meaninglessness aspect.
You play the game despite being beaten to a pulp every corner just for fun.
Once you start to rush it to get to the end - the game starts to fight back so hard that it becomes completely unplayable.
You have to sit and play it just for the sake of it and accept it. It's like hard determination sitting, but with a controller :)

Brilliant!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@egoless

100% agree with you on Warframe. Btw.. Here's a recent analysis covering some of its spiritual symbolism

(Spoiler Alert!):

Edited by sharky

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

38 minutes ago, integral said:

Bet you never knew the interior of a snake could be so complex.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.