Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Username

Psychedelics - which one should it get??

9 posts in this topic

I'm running out of lysergamides :( I want to order 75 or 100 tabs of LSD analog.

So far I tried:

• ALD52 - I like it but it's to "soft" for rectal administration
  • 1P-LSD - it makes my pupils HUGE and I am barely able to open my eyes when taken orally. It works well when combined with ALD52 - I can open my eyes and it makes trip softer. Great for rectal administration.
  • 1cP-LSD - tried but wasted my trip. I red that trip is supposed to be more intense but duration is shorter. It might be a bit too short for plugging.

I also have a fair amount of 5 MeO DMT but I'm hesitant to vape it - it is super intense an short and requires extra preparation. LSD is nice because I can go out and trip outdoors.

Which LSD analogues would you recommend? Or maybe something else..?

I do not have much to add when it comes to LSD analogues. I will say that you might find it useful to try categorically different psychedelics beyond the serotonin-focused approach you’re describing here, if you haven’t already. Iboga or chewed salvia could be examples of other options. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

2 hours ago, Username said:

I'm running out of lysergamides :( I want to order 75 or 100 tabs of LSD analog.

So far I tried:

• ALD52 - I like it but it's to "soft" for rectal administration
  • 1P-LSD - it makes my pupils HUGE and I am barely able to open my eyes when taken orally. It works well when combined with ALD52 - I can open my eyes and it makes trip softer. Great for rectal administration.
  • 1cP-LSD - tried but wasted my trip. I red that trip is supposed to be more intense but duration is shorter. It might be a bit too short for plugging.

I also have a fair amount of 5 MeO DMT but I'm hesitant to vape it - it is super intense an short and requires extra preparation. LSD is nice because I can go out and trip outdoors.

Which LSD analogues would you recommend? Or maybe something else..?

5-MeO-DMT and LSD-25 are the best for me. Idk if you have access to LSD-25 but ime, even though the visuals and general vibe and intensity of the trip feels almost exactly like 1P-LSD (probably the best out of the ones you listed), LSD-25 seems to be far more suitable to past-life regressions; ego-death; God-realization; etc. 110ug LSD is always a very fruitful experience, whereas the equivalent in 1P (at least 140ug) is just not as transcendent for me.

@BipolarGrowth This is illegal stuff, that makes buying it more complicated. I will consider getting it in the future.

@The0Self Have you tried other LSD-like substances? I would prefer to buy legal substances from tested vendor. Ordering real LSD is more tricky, it costs more and you are risking getting something else.

My vendor of choice offers: 1B-LSD1CP-AL-LAD1cP-LSD1P-LSDAL-LAD, ETH-LADLSZ.

There is also DPT available but I'm not sure if it is really worth getting if I have tons of 5 MeO. Also plugging 5 MeO for some reason didn't work well for me. Leo promised to reveal new psychedelic substance soon ( [-; [-; [-; [-; ) so there is no point in getting many similar substances.

Edited by Username

8 minutes ago, Username said:

@The0Self Have you tried other LSD-like substances? I would prefer to buy legal substances from tested vendor. Ordering real LSD is more tricky, it costs more and you are risking getting something else.

My vendor of choice offers: 1B-LSD1CP-AL-LAD1cP-LSD1P-LSDAL-LAD, ETH-LADLSZ.

Of those, I've only tried AL-LAD and 1P-LSD. 1P is better imo.

9 minutes ago, Username said:

There is also DPT available but I'm not sure if it is really worth getting if I have tons of 5 MeO. Also plugging 5 MeO for some reason didn't work well for me. Leo promised to reveal new psychedelic substance soon ( [-; [-; [-; [-; ) so there is no point in getting many similar substances.

Yeah I'm waiting for that too. Sounds pretty good. I think freebase 5-MeO doesn't work plugged but salt does (not sure though).

I beg a person use n,n-DMT before 5-MeO lol. Doubt it makes any difference once in the trip, but fuck going right to that from acid if it's stronger than n,n.

I've not used 5-MeO so just from what I've heard.

@RMQualtrough In extremely high doses or with lots of conscious development, contemplation experience, stillness, and insight, LSD is quite like 5-MeO. In fact, LSD is more 5MeO-like that n,n is. The effect / experience, anyway... not the duration lol

Why? Have you not reached the infite state? 

12 hours ago, The0Self said:

@RMQualtrough In extremely high doses or with lots of conscious development, contemplation experience, stillness, and insight, LSD is quite like 5-MeO. In fact, LSD is more 5MeO-like that n,n is. The effect / experience, anyway... not the duration lol

LSD on its own can take you anywhere with enough work. Anywhere in the serotonergic God Realization sphere that you’d want to go to at least. But I really recommend things like a legit ayahuasca ceremony at a high consciousness retreat for more well-rounded growth. Yes, do LSD, but I don’t think these other things have some of the depth and adaptability of mother Aya as you might say. I never believed a brew or chemical could have any spirit or personality to it. I mean they had notable characteristics, but this was different. This was a true medicine from a deeply wise intelligence. I’m so excited in later years, after full financial freedom, to try many different new synthetic as well as ancient plant psychedelics. I think the broader you go the more scope of possibilities you begin to truly accept. I can easily have low-dose THC experiences which rival the descriptions of many 5-MeO trips or even traditional meditation awakenings. The chemical landscape is so fucking beautiful. I can’t believe we’re so lucky to get to explore such a reality. WE CAN LITERALLY DO ANYTHING. (Infinite amount of chemical combinations) X (Infinite psychological depth) X (Infinite spiritual influences). The possibilities are so fucking endless. I’m convinced we’re in a perfect God form in this life right now. The human system is capable of doing so much. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY