Naviy

Guys, Do Leo's Exercise Worksheets

8 posts in this topic

Guys, do Leo's Exercise worksheets that he posts with his videos if you want to have better results in self actualization. I've always skipped them until the last video (Rant against culture), but from today I've started doing them. It is not always easy to do them, and it takes time, requires intellectual and emotional labor (if you take them seriously). But it's worth of it. Worksheets make videos 3 times more effective for you. Do not skip such a good boost to your work.

What if I haven't even watched the videos, should I still do the sheets?

4 hours ago, Naviy said:

Guys, do Leo's Exercise worksheets that he posts with his videos if you want to have better results in self actualization. I've always skipped them until the last video (Rant against culture), but from today I've started doing them. It is not always easy to do them, and it takes time, requires intellectual and emotional labor (if you take them seriously). But it's worth of it. Worksheets make videos 3 times more effective for you. Do not skip such a good boost to your work.

I just finished my first one about culture and it is great indeed!

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

After watching his new video I am a bit confused. If I am going to pursue a mastery in cognitive neuroscience, that means I would have to pursue a PhD then maybe get a career or branch off on my own. But isn't that very means going to immerse me in culture (i mean going to uni/career). I cant think of any means to do with without immuring myself with culture. Maybe I should find a more niche life purpose?

@Huz No, you still have your personal life and there is nothing wrong with going to university. Just be aware of the culture, what it does to you and other people. Culture is not a bad thing, it is just a thing that you might want to know about and want to get detached from during your self-actualization journey.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

@Huz Nobody forbids you not to merge yourself with culture. There is nothing "wrong" with the culture. The problems come when you start attaching yourself to it. I have always kind of laughed at people who were saying shit like "I AM PROUD TO BE AMERICAN". How the fuck can you be proud of being born in a certain area of the world? What exactly are you proud of? Coming from a vagina in a specific place? What? =D That always seemed funny to me. 
There is nothing wrong with being American, but creating your ego around it, there comes the problem. There is nothing wrong with uni, but when you attach uni to your ego, it creates a problem. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Huz Also notice, that it is not necessary to completely ditch all culture. There are ways to do it. Yes, of course you can say "eeeeh fuck it... I will just go meditate in a cave for 30 years and fuck everyone and everything Im going into isolation"
(nothing wrong with this, totally legit!)
But another way would be.. "I will go, and I will totally enjoy all the pleasures and nice things my culture and my society has to offer, I will get an amazing wife, great kids, run an amazing business, have a wonderful career that is approved by my culture, drive amazing cars, have amazing friends and live an amazing life in the eyes of my culture." - You can still do this shit, and still be transcending culture. You just have to be conscious that whenever you do these "cultural" things, you are playing this game of pretend.
My personal view is that Leo is kind of moving in the direction of ditching culture and going on his own, since he did mention that he is naturally introverted, but I might be just crazy wrong.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.