SageModeAustin

How do I be sexy

17 posts in this topic

I finally may have my opportunity this weekend to bring her over to my apartment for wine and jaquzzi after being friends for months we have finally started to move forward. 

BUT, this is where it’s hard because 

if I fuck this up then I risk losing the friendship and potential relationship 

IVE ESCALATED before in the past but it’s usually with girls I have no real emotional history with, like one night stands, so it’s easy because the loss isn’t as deep if it doesn’t work out. 

my idea so far is just to go with the flow and let my sexuality be turned on by being in the moment with her and just let it naturally “take over” but danm that’s a lot harder than it sounds cause we both have social anxiety when we’re with each other  ?

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

Just do it bro there's no tactic that can be used to get her to have sex with you if she doesn't want to. Don't be thirsty and go 2 steps forward one step back, this shouldn't be an issue if she also understands she wants to be "more than friends" with you.

@Bando fuckk alright so just like go for kiss on cheek, then kiss on lips, etc. yea she knows we wanna be more than friends cause ive kissed her on cheek b4 , but even just thinking about it rn gives me butterflies 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

Assuming she doesn't flake just go for close you could lose the relationship if shit hits the fan but hey its better than having regret that you could have made something out of this if you only had the balls

@Bando yea agreed, looks like shes not ready for that yet so plans have changed
 @Harlen Kellyfax bro 

I don´t fully understand your question. What is your current biggest struggle?

This question already suggests you failed in communicating with her man-to-woman.

It should be clear to a woman within 3 minutes of talking to you that you will bang her if she is ever alone in a room with you. That INTENT is crucial. You obviously didn't display this intent and now you're trying to creep your way into her panties, and she will probably reject it because you made it so creepy and awkward.

You cannot creep your way into a girl's panties. You must be clear about what you want without ever saying it explicitly.

Your eyes need to show sexual intent. When you look at her, imagine your dick in her mouth. THAT'S the proper vibe for attracting women. Look at her like a wolf looking at a rabbit. She will instantly feel it and either agree to play along or not. Nothing needs to be said.

There cannot be sex when there is social anxiety between you two. Your job is to build instant connection and comfort. That's what game is. It's a very rapid way of developing familiarity.

Your question is basically asking about how to seduce her and turn her on, but you haven't developed the rapport phase yet.

The phases are:

Attraction >> Rapport >> Seduction >> Sex

Don't move on to seduction until you have attraction and rapport.

Seduction without rapport is awkward and creepy.

Rapport without attraction is friend-zone, which it sounds like where you're at.

Worry less about this one girl and more about learning the phases.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You cannot creep your way into a girl's panties. 

Your eyes need to show sexual intent. When you look at her, imagine your dick in your mouth. THAT'S the proper vibe for attracting women. Look at her like a wolf looking at a rabbit. She will instantly feel it and either agree to play along or not. Nothing needs to be said.

I think the mods need to inspect this post and potentially ban you for a few days.  This is highly inappropriate.  

Don't tell young guys to creep on women, that's basically what you're doing dude, wtf.  You're worse than, @Emerald, who is an apologist for male chauvinist bullies.  My God, ew.  

So grossed out.  Ughh...

7 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Don't tell young guys to creep on women

I said the opposite.

What he was doing was creepy.

Clear sub-communication of sexual intent is not creepy. The woman is free to reject him with no fuss.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I said the opposite.

Yea,my mistake boss.  Gee I fucked up boss it sure won't happen again, boss.  Sorry

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When you look at her, imagine your dick in your mouth. 

82829518-the-astonished-stranger-opened-his-mouth-fright-and-fear-cute-cartoon-character-vector-illustration-.jpg

Edited by Opo

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I said the opposite.

What he was doing was creepy.

Clear sub-communication of sexual intent is not creepy. The woman is free to reject him with no fuss.

I agree, I personally like to stare with XXXTREME sexual intent as well on my victims.  

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine your dick in your mouth.

Little typo lol.

Thats kinda gay actually. I mean you're sucking a dude's dick and also a dude is sucking your dick. But it's all you, so is it gay? 

The metaphysics of existance in a nutshell

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

4 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

I agree, I personally like to stare with XXXTREME sexual intent as well on my victims.  

Have you ever flirted with a woman?

You do know, right, that women enjoy to flirt?

My advice here was not geared at you, it was geared at the OP who needs to be hear how to be man. You acting offended does not teach him how to be a man.

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

Little typo lol.

Hehe... oopsie.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Attraction >> Rapport >> Seduction >> Sex

I must remember that for next time ARSS. Maybe Ejaculation at the end of it. Sorry, ignore me, carry on.

All stories and explanations are false.

8 hours ago, mmKay said:

Little typo lol.

Thats kinda gay actually. I mean you're sucking a dude's dick and also a dude is sucking your dick. But it's all you, so is it gay? 

The metaphysics of existance in a nutshell

lmfao

It's Love.