ivankiss

I think I should be able to see my face.

50 posts in this topic

@ivankiss Wow, sooo I've just recalled a dream I had recently! This is bananas haha What a nice synchronicity. What a synchronicity !

Let's begin! Storytime hehe :P

So I dreamed about looking at 'my face', being crazy in love and staring into my eyes. It's important to note that it didn't have a body, it was like a holographic face being projected onto a screen. But the screen was completely formless. (Oh, another thing, the face was black & white. I remember music playing in the background too. It sounded like the psybient I like to listen to when I'm doing consciousness work.)

As I was taken by surprise by what was happening I experienced a huuuge 'Aha! moment' : I was like, Oh, Oh yeah, I'm looking at myself and I'm experiencing the divine masculine perspective.

I was the masculine version of myself looking at the feminine aspect of myself. I was soooo attracted to myself on all levels. I was gazing into my Self in complete adoration & I felt adored in the most heavenly way. I felt whole. I felt complete. I was home. It felt like the Spring of existence. She was celebrating my arrival. I was celebrating our union. Her eyes were blooming, her irises were communicating pure nonverbal language, her pupils let me in, welcomed me inside my Self.. I knew we share the same I. Oh my, I was absolutely mesmerized by the emotion I/she was feeling, because I was experiencing them! Yes, I was feeling her emotions, feelings & love and mine at the same time! The form was a representation of myself as my lover, God and Goddess completely aware that we are one. The eternal consciousness. The eternal dance of love. Unseparable, forever in love. And no matter what form 'the I' takes, the form is our temple. Our love is forever!

As I was gazing into my eyes I was marveling at the beauty of God's magnificence. Consciousness basking in pure ecstasy. Communicating to myself through pure emotion, my divine feminine's facial expressions, the infinite ways she smiled at me, the way she looked at me, nonverbal communication, direct telepathy, instantly felt in my heart, infinite love manifesting in the most beautiful, beatific, affectionate, seductive, holy, reverential, transcendent, angelic, divinely erotic, ecstatic, enticing, nurturing, pure, intriguing, enthusiastic, playful, reassuring, nostalgic, devoted, fascinating ways.

We are Love.

We are whole & always in love. :x

PS I feel like these are the perfect soundtracks haha 

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

So every time you look into your lover's eyes you are looking into your 'Soul/Self'. You are always home. :x

Not only your lover's eyes, but anyone, anything, the sky, the moon, your body, the ceiling, your tablet, a tree, everything is You, God:x

@Anahata Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.

Here's my experience, in short;

I've been meditating on a beautiful sand beach, staring into the great Indian Ocean. It was a beautiful and very deep meditation. I completely merged with everything. The ocean, the sun, the sand... even the people that were walking by. I felt whole and in deep love with being.

After a few hours spent like this; the sun was about to set and the breath guided me to a nice, slow walk by the water's edge. 

It was in one of those moments that I saw my face for the very first time. It was as if I was suddenly sucked out of my body and I was able to see myself through the eyes of a complete stranger. A random passenger. It felt like a precious gift. I was given a moment of complete clarity. For the first time; I saw myself without all the filters and noise. I saw myself as clearly as I can see someone else's face right now. It's unbelievable.

I can also relate to seeing/recognizing myself in the eyes of a lover. I was deeply in love with a very special girl.. I experienced complete oneness with her numerous times. And although that was beautiful and dreamy; that's not what I'm pointing towards in this thread.. It's not even remote viewing, or anything like that.

It's kinda twisted and complicated to explain. But it seems so obvious and straightforward in direct experience. 

Being conscious of my face while simultaneously seeing a world in front of me sounds completely nonsensical. But it is, in fact, possible. At least that's what my gut is telling me.

Thanks again for your input. Much love and respect.

15 hours ago, Tim Ho said:

Please don't poke your eyes! :) 

Haha! No worries. My eyes are too precious :D

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss

Magical ? Thank you for sharing as well, that was beautiful, I felt the emotions deep within my heart while reading about your experience!

Love, reverence & gratitude ❤

Edited by Anahata

@kinesin Totally agree with You. More and more folks fly away into the vapors of the absurd.

I will say this. Be careful with these claims about the total hallucination of everything by the one God you claim to be. And with that nonsense that if you choose to die/wake up from this hallucinogenic dream, the world will disappear and all existence you are now experiencing. Be careful, because sooner or later someone will shoot one or the other in the head and thus brutally prove the obvious reality. May this never happen.

@Anahata

@Kuba Powiertowski I understand your concerns. Thanks for expressing your worry and warning the forum about the possible dangers. 

But I assure you; this is all done in a comfortable and safe setting, with pure intentions.

I do not aim to kill, destroy or check out. On the contrary... I aim to be only more here and now. Fully immersed and conscious. Present and in love with life. 

It's just that a few limiting beliefs/ideas stand in the way of that happening.

Edited by ivankiss

@cuteguy Wow! Awesome, thanks!

I never knew there was an actual spiritual path based on this xD 

On 26/05/2021 at 6:02 AM, Tim Ho said:

@ivankiss  Agreed "there is no need for eyes", thanks for sharing!

Please don't poke your eyes! :) 

There appears need within the confines of this slither of reality we call spacetime. Without eyes the ego self does not know of the existence of sights and colors and so on.

I do not see it as contradictory. As soon as space time is here (t=0) then relative to this spacetime all rules of science and physics apply.

Where the content of a subjective experience comes from is where to look, rather than the brain correlates and organs necessary for the ego body to sense them.

Note: When my ego self loses eyes I no longer see. But seeing continues because it exists in you. When my ego self loses its brain or dies it ceases to exist but consciousness continues because it exists in you. So "I" never stop ceasing to experience these things but little-I does. And that makes little-I a saaaaad panda :(

Edited by RMQualtrough