Dima logach

high quality instagram accounts

4 posts in this topic

so over the past couple of years ive been collecting and finding some of the best accounts on instagram in the topics such as philosophy, psychology, spirituality, psychedelics, science, finance, history, fractals and geometry and a lot more. it is my private account so i also follow a couple friends and people, but most of the people i follow are pages such as ive mentioned. 

i really see it one of my best resources, one for it being wide range in topics and second because i use it a lot:D

i think that if you use social media then at least make it provide a lot of value because it can and does if you use it properly (also i have a bunch of highlights with some of my favorite posts so you can check it out

my accounts name is: adam.goldich_g, just head over the the following section where you will find it, hope you find it helpful in your life as it is in mine.

(p.s no this is not a self promotion or anything, i just think that a lot of people can use that)

You don't really get to go deep on instagram, but you do you.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

yes i absolutely agree on that, but i know almost everyone uses social media and it could be helping rather than not. i mean most of what you will get are qoutes, questions, small paragraphes, different types of models in pictures and such stuff, yes you cannot do a 30 min video lol. but it does get your mind thinking a lot i could say