rnd

What comes after death?

17 posts in this topic

What comes after death? Leo, why despite all of your awakenings you still haven't been able to find out what comes after physical death of the body of a person? And is there a soul? Does it move to a new body? Does a person return to the Earth in any form that's related to his previous life? Does a person continue from the same level of consiousness in a new life that he's reached in the previous life?

P.S. And if I'm God, why do I need a bloody PCR test to enter almost any country now?

Edited by rnd

First of, you're not a person.

Second, he did tell you, you're already dead, cause death and life are the same.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I like your PS...that is actually the reason why you must take this test. In many forms we must be convinced we're not God, because if we knew...the world would change

Consciously and spiritually speaking, yes death and life are the same. But we will not be able to experience the senses any longer in death (that's how you know you're dead). Our five senses are the only thing that makes us a human person. It's the entire point of our experiences here. To experience the energy of all that is.

Edited by 132faces
missed a small detail

He has explained it. But, do some investigating for yourself. From my understanding it's like when you're asleep and don't have consciousness of anything not even dreaming. 

My grandpa died once and then came back to life. I asked him, what was it like to be dead? He said, there was nothing there. 

I was a little disappointed it wasn't more "mystical" sounding, haha. 

"You Create Magic" 

No one living knows the answer to this age old question, since those that have died have a really hard time typing the answer on this forum.

When it does happen to you, you will either find out, or you won’t. If you do know it’ll be truly fascinating, and if you don’t then you, fortunately, won’t be around to care.

It's true! Nothing but vast darkness and echoes...it is beautiful but very lonely....enjoy your human lives everyone! That's why you're here! Why be stuck in your head when you do that already for an eternity; enjoy the opportunities of L-O-V-E!!! Being human is awesome!:x

A lot of people do know what happens after death it's how you accept the answer that's the problem. I experienced death...but you wouldn't believe me.

I think the consciousness continues even after death. 

And consciousness is infinite. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

According to Steve Jobs sister his final words were: 'Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow. This adds credence to @132faces saying that death is beautiful.

Who knows, he might have been in pain and said Oh ouch, Oh Ouch.

Edited by Nomad13

On 5/25/2021 at 8:50 PM, Shin said:

First of, you're not a person.

Second, he did tell you, you're already dead, cause death and life are the same.

Wrong. Relative to this dream, I'm a person and I'm not dead, and life and death aren't the same. And it's how I've asked my question.

Consciousness continues after death.

I'm sure about that. But I don't know about the details.

Don't hung up on the details.

You know you will dream, but you don't know what you will dream.

Edited by Blackhawk

What do you recall before you were born and became conscious?

It's probably that again. Rather peaceful if you ask me.

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 5/25/2021 at 0:29 PM, rnd said:

What comes after death? Leo, why despite all of your awakenings you still haven't been able to find out what comes after physical death of the body of a person? And is there a soul? Does it move to a new body? Does a person return to the Earth in any form that's related to his previous life? Does a person continue from the same level of consiousness in a new life that he's reached in the previous life?

P.S. And if I'm God, why do I need a bloody PCR test to enter almost any country now?

Death of the body? That's imaginary. This is already death. There is no after. It's a dream that bodies die -- this dream is for the illusion to seem real and meaningful. Simple as that. You're avoiding this by imagining that it has purpose and that it will lead to a future where you can both have questions answered, and not die.

Edited by The0Self

Who deleted my last comment here?

On 29/5/2021 at 7:56 PM, The0Self said:

Death of the body? That's imaginary. This is already death. There is no after. It's a dream that bodies die -- this dream is for the illusion to seem real and meaningful. Simple as that. You're avoiding this by imagining that it has purpose and that it will lead to a future where you can both have questions answered, and not die.

Death of the body? Nooooo. Of course not.

Then why wouldn't your jump off a cliff? Since death is imaginary, you'd have problem with it, would you?

Or rather it's imaginary because you repeat Leo's words, like a parrot. But for you in fact it's not imaginary.

Edited by rnd

Only when you die you will know. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho