Gneh Onebar

DMT Breakthrough (Trip Simulation)

16 posts in this topic

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

Not at all what my DMT trips are like.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

similar but basic

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura Same. I've very rarely had the archetypal experience... Have you made a video describing an n,n-DMT trip (as opposed to 5-MeO)?

This is actually somewhat similar to what mine used to be like. Now it’s never anything like that — it’s always oneness; void; God; timelessness; infinite empty stationary appearance; decontextualization; entire universe obviously right here; etc.

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

it’s always oneness; void; God; timelessness; infinite empty stationary appearance; decontextualization; entire universe obviously right here; etc.

what exactly do you mean by that? like no visuals at all with eyes closed?

and with eyes open more sharp and clear then usual?

3 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

what exactly do you mean by that? like no visuals at all with eyes closed?

and with eyes open more sharp and clear then usual?

Well it’s indescribable, but there’s no separation; perceptions kinda floating in spaciousness without any time carrying something through it; forever disappears (or forever appears; can’t even tell the difference in that “state”), then when I come back down, forever re-appears and its absence is replaced with me. That’s a total story as it’s impossible to describe but yeah basically: the whole of everything becomes apparent, and it’s not moving. ?? lol

And yeah I’m sure you could say there are visuals and wacky perceptions, but they have absolutely no meaning at all. No one is experiencing them, which makes it impossible to even remember them they’re so unimportant. Another story: the entire “matrix” of everything is just itself, with no one conscious of it.

And cause and effect are apparently so obviously unreal it’s basically impossible to even imagine what cause and effect would mean -- they're simply no longer imagined to be real. When they are no longer imagined to be real... they aren't real. They never were real.

Its actually disconcerting. Each time that event is about to happen, each time I dose, I’ve totally forgotten what happened the previous trip, even though “I clearly know what’s about to happen” (I even described it here lol), and then I am alerted to the each-time-forgotten infinite profundity of what’s about to happen, which then vanishes, and all that’s left is everything.

And then “I” springs into existence by imagining what it’d be like if it did exist... As if to say, quite literally, "it's Now or Never," lol. I dream up the entire universe... in so doing, God (wholeness or "true" self appearing as me) creates my self and the whole universe timelessly and I “come back” into a “real” body. Again, story, but it sorta goes there.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self The sense of being sucked into the Now is an element of the experience with a lot of gravitas for me... The way all real life concerns vanish and all that then matters is "this".

The drug terrifies me overall, over 50% of the time. But the other times gave me deep insight. I don't really get visuals as much as others, sometimes I have bizarrely had open eyed visuals and closed eyes is just black. So weird so unpredictable. Though I did get some great visual trips also.

Edited by RMQualtrough

Didn't want to open a new topic. Just a simple question.

Is there a "natural" way of the extraction of 5-MeO. I have found a lot about DMT, but not 5-MeO.

@Gneh Onebar thanks for posting the videos. These videos resemble trips in the 15-30 mg range smoked for me. But when I break through on DMT I enter a different world/dimension that is inhabited by conscious beings that interact with me.

Haven't found any videos that come close to capturing on video what a DMT breakthrough dose looks like.

@Understander buy your 5-meo (extraction is not worth it from plants! Toad venom from BUFO Alvarius is worth to try once because it gives a unique experience that in my opinion isn’t exactly the same as synthetic but is not sustainable or ethical in my opinion)

Extract DMT, you find all your ingredients on etsy? and there are a bunch of guides how to do it online.

9 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

@The0Self oh wow I know what you are talking about and when you take lsd the whole trip is like that? like 6 hours?

every trip?

No only for maybe 2 hour peak tops, or at any point if I take a few bumps of ketamine. The rest is kind of on the edge of it though so yeah trips are nothing like they used to be, unless I dose low, which just produces a very clear high consciousness state similar to witnessing... but again, the whole trip is sort of right on the edge of that void and subsequent God-realization I described, and it’ll feel like everything including personal will is “God’s breath” or something. And the visuals as well as all the senses are very spacious and paper thin and energetic. Space and time start to collapse at many points and it’s like the universe is creating itself out of pure paradox or something. The distance between my face and hand feels like it could be the diameter of the entire apparent material universe; general weird stuff like that. It’s been over a month so it’s a little hard to remember lol.