Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vynce

Big apologies for not giving enough respect to psychedelics

5 posts in this topic

Some days ago i asked here in this forum how to get the most out of LSD experiences for personal growth. And since rather high dosages didnt let to expected breakthroughs i considered taking a very high dose of 1CP-LSD, which was probably the most foolish thing i've done since years. Luckely i didnt harm myself physically or mentally, but i lost conscious for 4-5 hours. In that time anything could've happened.

To make the most out of this foolish mistake i really want to support that you have to go as slow as possbile on psychedelics. Even after two years of positive experience anything can happened, if your not extremely respectul and aware of how to deal with these super potent substances. And i want to apologize for poisoning this forum with such an irresponsible entry (luckily its locked now). I want to apologize because i love this forum and got extrem value from the content shared here. I feel really bad for myself. Deep down in me there is this will to progress and develope, thats why i want to get the most for you and me from this stupid mistake.

You cant be too respectful with psychedelics - never do it because you are bored. 

Oh, I am sorry to read this  how much did you do to get to the point to loosing consciousness / blacking out ?

Maybe you had a very intense breaktrhough ego death experience but your mindset wasn't ready so your mind decided to black it out .

From personal experience, long acting psychedelics such as Lysergamides are more helpful in the range of 20 to 200 micrograms, and non breakthrough doses with meditation intention and breathing exercices can be very useful . To me, LSD-like drug are too long to decently breakthrough easily, I had best results with short acting Tryptamines (DMT, DPT, 5 MeO DMT...) .

I wish you to integrate this experience and in a sense, less is more with LSD and spirituality ;)

Don't guilt yourself, you did it, it's ok, you just learned a painful lesson 

Edited by Harmine

I had an awakening while on a low dose of THC the other day while I was getting a haircut. My consciousness became so intense that functions of my body were affected. It was a nauseating level of consciousness. My vision became blurred, my ability to hear was dampened by the sound of static, and my motor functioning was significantly diminished and clumsy. 

They luckily had a couch in the salon I was in. I laid down on the couch and was finally able to stop resisting the awakening, and everything became blissful. This stuff is very serious even with THC when you become awakened. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

9 hours ago, Vynce said:

Even after two years of positive experience anything can happened, if your not extremely respectul and aware of how to deal with these super potent substances. 

This is especially important. Sometimes those of us who have a lot of experience underestimate their power and think "oh I've done this so many times before I know what I'm doing". But they can and will knock you off your ass just when you think you're safe. 

"You Create Magic" 

Good lesson to be learned.

I have blacked-out for 5hrs from LSD once too. Terrifying!

Glad you're out healthy.