Gennadiy1981

If you reach God consciousness, then what?

6 posts in this topic

I watched recent episode from Leo, “An Advanced Explanation of God Realization”, and made me think a lot. I don’t know if I reached such level, but for sure getting there. But let’s say for those who reach such level and realize that we are only one and everything else is our illusion or even better a cosmic game, the main question remains, when I am here, in this waking dream, should I still continue with everyday mundane life such as getting married, have children, hanging out with friends and etc? On one hand, if you know that it’s all illusion and you made yourself all this, it’s like playing this theater with yourself. 
And a question for Leo, if you have time to answer this, since you got even deeper awakening, will you be changing your life and I mean things like girlfriends, friends. Note I am not taking about human survival needs such as sex or food or even financial support to get them all.

Whatever Love wants to do, whatever Love sees can be loved more. Whatever the fire in your heart tells you to move towards. 

You are creating it, you are deciding what adventure you go on. Trust your passions, grow your passions. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

43 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

when I am here, in this waking dream, should I still continue with everyday mundane life such as getting married, have children, hanging out with friends and etc?

Why do you do those things?  Because you happen to be a human, and that's what humans do.  Why do humans do such things?  Because the structure of our brains and body has evolved over millions of years to do such things.  Your body feels impulses to have sex, because there's a biological structure within you which has evolved to perform that function.  Your mind feels impulses to socialize with friends, because there's a biological structure within you which has evolved to perform that function.  You don't need to force your heart to beat, it just happens.  You don't need to force yourself to breathe, it just happens.  You don't need to force yourself to *be human*, it just happens.  Why?  Because your body and mind is a highly complex machine which has evolved to function and behave in certain ways, regardless of any input from 'you'.

So what comes next after god consciousness?  Being.  'Sit back' and relax in your own mind, and watch yourself be human.  Watch yourself hanging out with friends, watch yourself laugh, watch yourself cry, watch yourself get into a fight, watch yourself grieve, watch yourself fall asleep, watch yourself wake up, watch yourself prepare and eat food, watch yourself think, watch yourself move, watch yourself reading this comment, watch yourself respond to it.  'You' don't need to do any of it, you just have to watch it happen.

Edited by kinesin

Would those activities have benefited your life in the past? 

They will still benefit you after achieving significant levels of God Consciousness and God Realization. 

If the Love experienced while holding your newborn baby’s little hand for the first time with your wife decreases due to this work, you’ve made a crucial error in misunderstanding. Life is God’s greatest gift to itself! Live the life now that you are free in thanks to True Self Knowledge. You will not find a better existence for awakening than human life right now if you have good karma/luck. The balance between life struggles and the ability to awaken is exquisite currently. You can take consciousness in any direction when using the human vessel as your cosmic space suit, but it does not lose value because it’s still a difficult experience with plenty of suffering.  Higher civilizations are not the answer as awakening does begin to lose value and even potential for occurrence if there is not enough suffering. 

After God Realization, it’s time to live a high consciousness life. You still continue to work on spirituality or some form of development, but it’s also now about finding a way to bring what you’ve experienced subjectively into more people’s experience. It’s not about just teaching spirituality to do that. Being truly high conscious will brighten the world on its own. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Complete freedom; do whatever the fuck you want basically. 

St Augustine put it best- 'Love and do whatever you want.'

Not everything has to be utilitarian e.g. playing sport because you love it instead of simply Running to lose weight

Just spend your life doing whatever you love and that will be dynamic, for example, what I love now at 21 I'm almost certain will be very different in a couple decades. 

Also, finding your LP / main projects to focus your time on is probably going to be helpful, and that could be an innumerable amount of things. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Thank you all. So basically once you realize God consciousness, you just get this extra knowledge but you should still continue to live the way you live, meaning an average human life. Of course you can see things different, you understand more, you can differentiate human stupidity or appreciate human intelligence and so forth, but to make it long story shot, is basically live same as before and this means to start family, travel, laugh and have fun as usual.