Thequestioningacc

Need help identifying a drug

18 posts in this topic

First of, I dont know if this is against the tos, if so Im sorry in advance.

I have tested what I presume was 5-meo-dmt, and the test results was:
Mecke: strong Copper color.
Hofmann: Same color as the one on the bunk police labal, Green, maybe a bit blueish, started yellow.

I looked in the blanket which seemed to fit somewhat, but not enough to make me sure. I did however justify taking the drug through some mind games. I have tried 5-meo-dmt before, but in very low dosages, because my administration was awful, this wasnt the problem however this time. The experience wasnt anything I had experienced before, the other times have been pleasant, like alot of energy going through my body, my body becoming alot sensitive, shoulder pain gone feeling like the world was turning, and became very weak. 

This time however was alot different, It started with some very heavy changes in how I felt and the way I related to my surroundings, this kept going until I became extremely manic, all limits within just vanished, but with it I became very egotistical, this went on for while before it all became too much. It felt like I couldnt open my eyes because it would cause me to vomit, it also felt like too much was happening, and I wasnt ready for it. Then the whole thing turned dark, I became extremely lonely, like I have never been before, and even tho I knew it would end, I somewhat knew it wouldnt too, I knew the illusion I had been experiencing before and from this state I wished it back, because this was pain that I have never felt before, it was way more intens than Im used too, without it affecting me at all, I was just waiting for it to be done. 

After this experience I was unsure if it was 5-meo-dmt that I had taken, because it  seems so unlike all the experiences I expected from read other peoples trip report. which is why I would like to hear experienced peoples thoughts on the experience. It has only effected me positivly afterwards, because I feel really resiliant and more accepting of my feelings, its like having a really bad experience to compare whatever you are going through to, I havent had any ego backlash, or trauma from it, I do however wonder if what I experienced was 5-meo, because i havent read anything like it anywhere. It was a 35 mg experience if that makes any difference in people perspection of this. 

Edited by Thequestioningacc

Why are you talking a substance if you don't trust what it is?

You took 35mg of 5-MeO-DMT? And you are surprised it didn't feel good? At 35mg you're lucky you're not dead.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You planned on taking 35mg 5-MeO ? I know you wanna die but that's probably not the one you're looking for..

Edited by Absolute

@Leo Gura I became in doubt after the fact, the colors of the reagent test are hard to differenciate. The dosage was just what I was used to from the other experimentation. 

I haven't taken it yet, but it does sound like 5-MeO-DMT, considering that reagents match it's probably it. What ROA did you use?

What you describe is a strong psychedelics experience, a little too much to get comfortable. It's dicey at these dosages, because if it's not enough for you to completely get lost in the experience then you will be left with an intense body load and suffering. If it's not your goal to deliberately explore those extreme dosages, then you should stick to lower doses.

If you go to PsychonautWiki and look at the dosage chart of any psychedelic, a dose called "Heavy" will give similar effects to what you describe, regardless of what the substance is.

Edited by Girzo

@Leo GuraDoes 5-MeO always work for you? In the sense of dying, consciousness leaving the body, entering emptiness etc?

1 hour ago, Absolute said:

@Leo GuraDoes 5-MeO always work for you? In the sense of dying, consciousness leaving the body, entering emptiness etc?

Consciousness doesn't leave the body. The body is consciousness. The body is emptiness.

Yes it always works for me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Whars wrong with taking 35mg? I've seen lots of times here people recomming 30mg for an infinity breakthrough. So +5mg more one wouldn't think it's letal.

Additionally everyone else has different tolerance. I particularly think I have high tolerance to triptamines. I can't breakthrough in dmt no matter how much I smoke, 4-aco-dmt it's way way weaker at the average dose of what people would consider a "proper trip", and 32mg of 5-meo-dmt (highest I've done) still didn't gave me an infinity breakthrough. (Plugging technique is good)

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Whars wrong with taking 35mg? I've seen lots of times here people recomming 30mg for an infinity breakthrough. So +5mg more one wouldn't think it's letal.

Additionally everyone else has different tolerance. I particularly think I have high tolerance to triptamines. I can't breakthrough in dmt no matter how much I smoke, 4-aco-dmt it's way way weaker at the average dose of what people would consider a "proper trip", and 32mg of 5-meo-dmt (highest I've done) still didn't gave me an infinity breakthrough. (Plugging technique is good)

It is possible they are talking about bufo toad venom when giving those dosages. 5-MeO-DMT in the purified form has a much lower threshold and appears very variable person-to-person.

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Pharmacology is not elementary school maths.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Consciousness doesn't leave the body. The body is consciousness. The body is emptiness.

Yes it always works for me.

Well yes, everything moves through consciousness, but I'm talking about when you actually start losing your identity, start letting go and you die. my awareness definitely went out of the body literally into emptiness/nothingness and that's where all realizations began. 5-MeO doesn't work for me somehow, might need to start plugging. Smoked up to 13mg now slowly building but nothing. Only experiencing heavy body loads.

Edited by Absolute

15mg should be enough for anyone. If nothing happens it's not for you. 35mg is very reckless. 

@Tanz No, it shouldn't. Don't spread misinformation.

Some people need higher dosages. But they need to be aware of risks, that their method might have been wrong etc. And that when they get it right accidentaly the trip might get very strong.

Also, 5-MeO-DMT might not be the right substance for some, everyone has to make their own judgment of how high are they willing to dose and when it's better to just abondon the substance.

Edited by Girzo

@girzo Its the synthesized version, snorted. Some was wasted, as I could taste it, but it wasnt a very strong. I have tried smoking, snorting, sublingual and plugging. I have a hard time remembering the plugging as it was long time ago, but I didnt like the waste it left behind, smoking is my perfered method, as it was fast acting and didnt last long, sublingually isnt for me I produce too much saliva and is too bad at swallowing before the product is wasted.

@Tanz I have never really seen that opinion anywhere, I'll start lowering the dosages, as three people have stated it was too much. It might also make the  process of taking the drug easier, with little waste. I do appriciate the feedback, as it makes me reflect on my process, and see where other people find my failings.  

@Girzo I was referring to vaporizing.  Personally, I don't believe its safe for someone to need 35mg or more to breakthrough, if they do then there must be something they need to address with their bodies or themselves to need more.

I'd recommend meditate a lot for a month, refrain from other substances including alcohol, move to a raw diet and maybe Heavy metal detox.  If your body is clean it becomes more sensitive to substances.  

There is some merit to what Sadhguru says about tuning your body to be a manufacturer of drugs.  My deep meditations take me on a light dmt trip and I can get there in less than 5 min without the assistance of anything other than my normal breath.  All of spirit and matter release chemicals enough to create a breakthrough within yourself, even a brick on the side of the road, most of us just are too limited to get there so we need to go after things like food, sex, drugs but in actuality everything we need is inside of us and all around us.  

Its entirely possible that the substance you are trying to take may not even be the right one for you at this point in your life and of course you can always try the same of another source.  

@Tanz of course. I would never inhale 35mg of pure 5-meo. Was talking about plugging.

I agree with @Girzo Some people resonate better with some substances and less with others.