Tangerinedream

Fear of ageing as a woman

63 posts in this topic

On 26/05/2021 at 11:05 PM, integral said:

If it makes you feel any better, im 31 and slept with much older women past 65. It made no difference. 

... YOU SAID WOMEN, NOT WOMAN, WHICH MEANS IT'S PLURAL. Bruh moment

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I’d suggest a serious commitment to the gym would help. A lot of women avoid working out, and getting to and maintaining a good overall level of fitness really benefits the body. If you can spend 1000 calories in an hour while training, you’re doing ok. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

I know... It sucks. It's cruel what society do to women. Value women appearance while ignoring personality, intelligence, life experience. 

It was very disturbing for me since I was a child. I get what you feel, I feel the same and I want to add that I'm afraid of the day that I'll lose my beauty and youth and I will be transparent.

Some men say that they are more "visual" than us. It's bullshit, there's no such a thing visual person lol! We all visual if we have eyes that see!

I'm not say I'm taken seriously now lol, men see me as a walking vagina with a wrap of a young woman it's not better. Have you ever heard about how men rate us (1 to 10)? Lol

Some men like to say that it's an evolutionary thing that old men attracted to young and beautiful women but actually old women attract to young and beautiful men as well (I remember my grandma admiring young handsome singers and actors she saw on TV or random guys on the street and show prominent disguise toward old men in her age), it works on two sides, we attracted to the young&fertile whatever it's men or women.

The woman who attracted to the old men it's a myth, no woman will attracted to man who are too old than her. Maybe she will be with him in order to get money if she is poor but it's not out of a pure attraction although there are always exceptional cases.

The solution I suggest as a women is self love and self acceptance. Accepting the fact that we are aging and we are going to die someday.

Remaind to ourselves that we are much more than our face and body.

Invest our energy on self care, healthy nutrition, exercise, meditation, yoga, self education and strengthen our mentality and confidence.

I think that the most important thing in woman is her confidence and intelligence. Also, being sexy and attractive isn't something that came from outside, you can have very attractive appearance with unattractive behaviour and vice versa.

“My meditation is simple. It does not require any complex practices.

It is simple. It is singing. It is dancing. It is sitting silently”

OSHO