billiesimon

Dissociative Trip Report - Perfect No-Self (Anatman) - Close to Eternal Dissolution

32 posts in this topic

@billiesimon It’s as if, on top of that story-less void, sits the mind of God — unknowing knowing the unknowable into existence.

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah plugging it instead of inssuflated might have made a significant difference in effects.

From my small experience with psychedelics and dissociatives, oral is very different from plugged in experience. Generally plugging has low body load and lesser negativity/anxiety. But it's also powerful and sometimes hardcore. 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

2 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

@billiesimon

For the technical side with plugging, how much cm or inches do you go in with the syringe? Till now all my attempts have failed (or the doses were too small).

I have used almost only plugging. I have found that 2 ml small syringes are best. 

In my experience going all the way inside is the most powerful, because once you sit back again the liquid is going to drip down again, causing more absorption along the descent :ph34r: press hard and fast. All drops must be sent in the intestine with precision. 

Inquire in the now.

23 hours ago, billiesimon said:

Yeah, dissociatives tend to create similar experiences of void and neutral peace. Psychedelics are more fit for exploring The Self and god consciousness :)

100%, LSD was my first real glimpse into source and it hit me so hard that a year n a half later I'm still integrating.

20 hours ago, billiesimon said:

I have used almost only plugging. I have found that 2 ml small syringes are best. 

In my experience going all the way inside is the most powerful, because once you sit back again the liquid is going to drip down again, causing more absorption along the descent :ph34r: press hard and fast. All drops must be sent in the intestine with precision. 

Supposedly it's more effective about 1.5 inches in, with a total of about 1 ml liquid, so that the anal columns can be soaked -- the place with the highest and fastest absorption rate. But dissociatives are more effectively insufflated, ime. I usually plug psychedelics, even LSD -- not all tryptamines though as they don't seem to be as water soluble as lysergamides and phenethylamines.

2 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Supposedly it's more effective about 1.5 inches in, with a total of about 1 ml liquid, so that the anal columns can be soaked -- the place with the highest and fastest absorption rate. But dissociatives are more effectively insufflated, ime. I usually plug psychedelics, even LSD -- not all tryptamines though as they don't seem to be as water soluble as lysergamides and phenethylamines.

Mh... I can attest that in my case dissos are very very powerful with plugging. I don't need high doses to hit strong experiences.

Inquire in the now.

3 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

Mh... I can attest that in my case dissos are very very powerful with plugging. I don't need high doses to hit strong experiences.

Ah. Well don't fix what ain't broken!

I know what you mean about "close to eternal dissolution." I honestly feel like if I were to dose just a bit too high these days -- especially ingesting a dissociative while peaking on a 5ht2a psychedelic -- I would not be coming back.

2 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Ah. Well don't fix what ain't broken!

I know what you mean about "close to eternal dissolution." I honestly feel like if I were to dose just a bit too high these days -- especially ingesting a dissociative while peaking on a 5ht2a psychedelic -- I would not be coming back.

That's exactly the feeling I mean xD
I can guarantee you that when the ego started to come back, I was feeling like I would be stuck in formlessness FOREVER.

I know that on a material level the substance should subside and let you come down after some time.... but I'm pretty sure that you can disappear once your sense of oneness is too powerful. The material level is just a byproduct of ego-mind/low cosciousness.

I clearly felt that there was no material level at all..... I have NOWHERE to return, no form to return to....

It's that shocking :o I'm seriously happy that I came back.

Inquire in the now.

26 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

That's exactly the feeling I mean xD
I can guarantee you that when the ego started to come back, I was feeling like I would be stuck in formlessness FOREVER.

I know that on a material level the substance should subside and let you come down after some time.... but I'm pretty sure that you can disappear once your sense of oneness is too powerful. The material level is just a byproduct of ego-mind/low cosciousness.

I clearly felt that there was no material level at all..... I have NOWHERE to return, no form to return to....

It's that shocking :o I'm seriously happy that I came back.

xD For real! Your trip report is almost verbatim what happens to me on dissociatives, lol. And that didn't always happen! I used to be able to take close to 100mg ketamine and basically just have a fun lucid dream with ego dissolution... Now with probably 50mg it's pretty much literally the end of the universe! xD Just the infinite matrix of perceptions just fluctuating in absolutely nothing, with no life in it at all, basically exactly like you described. Completely shocking. Disconcerting, even! The "cause" of it seems to be somewhat related to a suppression of memory -- when there's no context, no further context can arise.

2 hours ago, The0Self said:

xD For real! Your trip report is almost verbatim what happens to me on dissociatives, lol. And that didn't always happen! I used to be able to take close to 100mg ketamine and basically just have a fun lucid dream with ego dissolution... Now with probably 50mg it's pretty much literally the end of the universe! xD Just the infinite matrix of perceptions just fluctuating in absolutely nothing, with no life in it at all, basically exactly like you described. Completely shocking. Disconcerting, even! The "cause" of it seems to be somewhat related to a suppression of memory -- when there's no context, no further context can arise.

Totally related to the memory suppression. 

Ego is all based on mental talk and beliefs, memories etc... In this sense dissos are better than psychs, which are amazing in feeling the true Self instead; the consciousness behind reality. 

Generally with disso I feel no-self, and with psychs I feel oneness and every perception tends to be ME. :o

Inquire in the now.

On psychedelics I tend to keep my ego, but it becomes merged and unified with the other forms :)

Really amazing sense of love and unity. 

Do you get the same experience? 

Inquire in the now.

14 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

On psychedelics I tend to keep my ego, but it becomes merged and unified with the other forms :)

Really amazing sense of love and unity. 

Do you get the same experience? 

For the most part, yeah. Past life experiences; profound mystical sense of oneness; etc. Ego-dissolution as well but it's less of a void than dissos and more of an un-contextualization of everything.