Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
realized

awakening experiance

2 posts in this topic

okay this is what happend i was doing som shamanic breating in the day i got scared becouse my hands turned into stiff claws and i think i did the breating too fast 

but i stopped and it got back to normal after that i was filled with  alot of energy and then i went out for a smoke and when i got back in i was lisining to leos latest video and he broke some stuff down that i needed to hear right in that moment my body started shaking and i had to go lay down and stopp the vid i was shaking and i tried to investigate if i did it cousously or not and i found that the spirit of the energys was so strong that it made my body move on its own and right after that i wrote some music that i do sometimes and i felt my left brain being activated and i remember the left brain from past lives that i had realizations of before that and i realized that i had some resistance against that cuz im mostly a right brain kinda guy and that brought me into even deeper realizations that all my toughts was acually true and these energys went like from my back right side to pass trough my chest and the other energy went from my left chest back to my left back side so it was like the oppisite of the other side of my body and the energy was so strong and ive never felt that before after that i wastched some funy things on the webb cuz i needed to sleep so i wanted to calm myself down and i had this burst of laughter

Edited by realized
spesifics

@realized If you put some more detail and information in your post people might be able to provide appropriate guidance. But the body tensing or shaking sounds like Kriyas, or maybe some Kundalini stuff. Hard to say.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski