Vignan

Music for LSD

6 posts in this topic

I have researched that music on lsd take you much deeper. My aim is is to contemplate and deconstruct myself. How are your experience on music and what music would you suggest? 

For your purpose you want "silent darkness". Blacked out room (turn off all electronics, or at least duct tape over light even power LEDs), and no sound at all.

I like this because it's gentle and won't overwhelm you. 

Edited by Godishere

2 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

For your purpose you want "silent darkness". Blacked out room (turn off all electronics, or at least duct tape over light even power LEDs), and no sound at all.

Excellent!

@Vignan  specially designed playlists that invoke specific emotions during the onset, ascent, peak, come down, and return to earth phases of the trip. https://mapsofthemind.com/2019/10/30/6-music-playlists-psilocybin-journeys/

Don't listen to them when your sober though because you don't want to listen to music you have connections with because that will just invoke those memories. Only use during trips and change it up each time so you don't get too familiar.

When using headphones and eye masks and the playlists it brings out a lot of hidden emotions or traumas. Sometimes at the peak you can start feeling a lot of fear or discomfort because you don't want to accept what is comming out, but if you go in with the intention of learning and acceptance you can release these emotions and bring thme them a resolution.

Edited by Ora