Harikrishnan

Mahasamadhi

33 posts in this topic

Budhist monk consciously leaving his body.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

If you look closely you might be able to notice that he didn't jump off a bridge.

Dude wtf they didn't even check that he's dead LOL. They're just gonna straight up bury him without checking for a pulse?

1 minute ago, Absolute said:

If you look closely you might be able to notice that he didn't jump off a bridge.

Cute. Need to check sense of humor with some doctor.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

4 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Cute. Need to check sense of humor with some doctor.

I don't see the problem, it's not as if he didn't want it, he acted on his desire to transcend. If anything it's ignorant to feel sad about it.

1 minute ago, RMQualtrough said:

@SpiritualAwakening Certainly dust. Consciousness is immaterial, and that's the best logical tool against Materialist explanation of what it is.

It's both material and immaterial. If it's dust it's funny that it went particularly from his head moving away.

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

@RMQualtrough

If you watch it frame by frame using ", and ." you can clearly see it appears out of nowhere from a spot which should have been easy noticeable if it was 1 inch further away. It also stops for a split second hovering around. Quite convenient moment in space and time for "dust" to appear and move on the camera lens. Not to mention all the other thousands if not ten thousand dust particles floating around in a room and "this one" making the grand entrée.

Edited by SpiritualAwakening

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

If you are as conscious as that monk you don't need guidance from this forum.

And if you are on this forum you aren't as conscious as that monk.

So pick one.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Well that video doesn't prove anything whatsoever. And it definitely doesn't prove that he died.

And I don't understand why people think it's ok to committ suicide without damaging the body, but it's absolutely not ok to committ suicide by damaging the body.

Edited by Blackhawk

10 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

And I don't understand why people think it's ok to committ suicide without damaging the body, but it's absolutely not ok to committ suicide by damaging the body.

The difference is that this monk clearly knew what he was doing and did it out of consciousness and pure mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What cheap assembly. His hand falls and they already give a fact that he is dead, and directly to the coffin to bury. all in a messy room, 5 minutes for mashamadi, we have a busy day and there is a queue

25 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Well that video doesn't prove anything whatsoever. And it definitely doesn't prove that he died.

I'm bothered that nobody checked his pulse. Just coffin'd him right away. Like WAT?

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The difference is that this monk clearly knew what he was doing and did it out of consciousness and pure mind.

Maybe. But I think there's so much stuff which we don't know. Maybe it's possible to die consciously by damaging the body, because maybe full control over the life force in the body is a separate skill. Or maybe there is no difference between unconscious and conscious death, maybe all deaths are the same.

Food for thought (just a mind game): what if proper mahasamadhi would be easy to do? What if in average 1 actualized follower per month or something would do mahasamdhi, would you still support proper mahasamdhi or would you condemn it? I think you would then condemn it. You would be forced to..

33 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

I'm bothered that nobody checked his pulse. Just coffin'd him right away. Like WAT?

Of course there happened stuff after the camera stopped recording. Maybe they checked his pulse. Maybe he continued living. Maybe he committed normal physical suicide after the camera stopped recording (maybe it was a normal suicide faked as mahasamdhi). Etc.

Edited by Blackhawk

I think what makes this much more acceptable is that people are aware that this will happen in advance in much cases. For example with sadhguru's wife, everyone knew 9 months in advance. It's totally different than just killing yourself without telling anyone and then your wife and 2 young kids just find out unexpectedly. It's not conscious if you are unconscious of the harm it will cause to your loved ones.

Mahasamadhi will never fix your problems though. If you think you have problems or if you think there's a self that wants to die, you're not awake. Then it's not mahasamadhi, just some dumb suicide branded as "conscious" for the ego.

@Leo Gura Will we keep doing it forever or will we just be forever after mahasmadhi? or "who knows?" maybe the answer? 

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Leo Gura and another question. Do you think this monk was able to naturally attain DMT levels of consciousness so he could be able to even transcend that to mahasmahdi?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

4 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Dude wtf they didn't even check that he's dead LOL. They're just gonna straight up bury him without checking for a pulse?

In case he didn't mahasamadhi, he'll mahasamadhi then. 

1 hour ago, vladorion said:

In case he didn't mahasamadhi, he'll mahasamadhi then. 

? Good one.