asifarahim

Does leo got kundalini risen to sahasra chakra permenently

36 posts in this topic

@asifarahim I was just asking what you were doing as your single technique that generated bliss. I might look into official kriya yoga in the future but right now i'm doing my own thing

Its a technique called mahamudra .it gives me enough bliss and remove all my suffering and quitens monkey mind significantly

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But also what you will realize if you become conscious enough is that chakras are imaginary.

So are psychedelics. I think on a structural level, raising kundalini, taking psychedelics, developing concentration, letting go, etc. are very similar. Though all of them have very different applications and are different content wise, they all 'raise consciousness' in their own way. I find it interesting how all of them make you 'more conscious', but at the same time they're all very different in how they actually do it. In some ways, they can give very similar experiences and insights. Yet, in other ways, they are all unique.

I see the structural sameness in the sense of "using the matrix to get out of the matrix". I think getting out of the matrix has many levels to it. One level might be simply a belief held in your mind, which limits you in doing what you want to do. Another one might be glimpsing truth. A whole different level may be that of breakthrough-infinity.

Chakras don't exist and buddhists don't say chakras exist. It is a way of understanding the body and the mind. It is the means, not the end.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck saying chakra do not excist is same as saying psychidelics do not work

Edited by asifarahim

From what I have heard and my experience i can say that a glimpse of enlightenment is not necessarily correlated with feeling your energies rising to saharsrar, and I don't think there are alot of people who can direct their energies at will.

Also I have heard, when SUCH a thing happens, if you don't know or don't want to hold on to the body, you will leave the body, and you will be in such an ecstasy for no reason.

And if you are practicing a lifestyle that is for liberation, whatever the sadhana is, you will feel energies in your sahasrara, or around that region. That is my daily experience and it is largely unconscious. If I force it, it may hurt. But if I do it right, for certain period of time, then i think that will be my mahasamadhi, where you leave the body trough sahasrara.

I recommend warching sadhgurus videos about his wife's mahasamadhi.

It is more practical to say/think that a part of you is permanent, rather than trying to cognize that one can/will center his energies permanently on sahasrara. You cognizing you as permanent will itself lift your energies up.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Chakras don't exist and buddhists don't say chakras exist. It is a way of understanding the body and the mind. It is the means, not the end.

But they say Buddha has mystical powers, there is videos on that by chinese practicing buddists. I very vividly remember a buddist monk mentioned a navel center when he gave us instructions on mantra/visualisation technique to unclutch from the breath.

4 hours ago, asifarahim said:

@Leo Gura try the orginal unedited kriya yoga.orginal system is very simple and focused on meditating chakras . and it give result for everyone like a science.in it when i focus on chakra and do only 1 technique for 15 min i feel blissfull and all my suffering will go for about  8-10hours. Chakras are not bullshit.it is there in every spiritual systems. Even kabbalah is said to have something like chakra. Even though u reached far beyond chakra you cannot say its bullshit

Yeah chakras or something very similar as how they are described certainly exist. The issue is that some systems have 7, some have 114, some call it an overarching energy that might not fit these specific locations and traits as they are discussed. They are a much more rough map in my direct experience than something to be taken as precise and well understood. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@BipolarGrowth from my experience with kriya yoga if i do a technique and i meditate on a chakra i feel very blissful.thousands of people used a system centered around chakra meditation and reached a permenent high.

24 minutes ago, asifarahim said:

@BipolarGrowth from my experience with kriya yoga if i do a technique and i meditate on a chakra i feel very blissful.thousands of people used a system centered around chakra meditation and reached a permenent high.

Yes, I have no doubt of this. I started with a lot of chakra-focused meditation as my foundation. My point is that you don’t have to know what a gun really is or how it works to pull the trigger and hear the boom. I’ve had chakras activated in profound ways simply by speaking to a Mormon bishop. He was the leader of the church I grew up in. How many people here would really believe the leader of a small Mormon church was able to work with this stuff (chakras, energy, God) more effectively than many eastern masters without using meditation, psychedelics, yoga, consciousness work, etc? I don’t think many here are ready to accept such things. 

The fact is that this is an INFINITE field of study. The topic of how spiritual energies impact the journey is not understood by any single spiritual school. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

I definitely feel kundalini rasing when using psychedelics, even mild ones like weed.

Every time i smoke it, i enter in a full-blown spiritual trip, super sensitive to kundalini movements in my body, performing weird kryias, mudras, mantras etc. 

45 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

I definitely feel kundalini rasing when using psychedelics, even mild ones like weed.

Every time i smoke it, i enter in a full-blown spiritual trip, super sensitive to kundalini movements in my body, performing weird kryias, mudras, mantras etc. 

Weed has been quite good for kundalini work for me too. Eventually God will turn the weed off 100% and make you start doing it without substances or even meditation. 

12 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Weed has been quite good for kundalini work for me too. Eventually God will turn the weed off 100% and make you start doing it without substances or even meditation. 

It is basically on autopilot for some time now but psychedelics make the kundalini go brrrr