The0Self

Heavy metal detox -- Deep info on proper chelation -- Convinced by user to post this

34 posts in this topic

On 5/23/2021 at 6:09 PM, The0Self said:

he double thiol group acts as a loose but effective hook of sorts — a lone thiol group will just spread metals around haphazardly (possibly causing damage and stress), without latching onto them and actually taking them out of the body.

I am skeptical of this claim. It seems people base this on the molecular structure of the compound i.e., in vitro. Are there any in vivo studies or any evidence that translates to the organisms as a whole when ingested?

Thank you for the information. I found it edifying.

3 hours ago, Twega said:

I am skeptical of this claim. It seems people base this on the molecular structure of the compound i.e., in vitro. Are there any in vivo studies or any evidence that translates to the organisms as a whole when ingested?

Thank you for the information. I found it edifying.

I’m not sure but this concept is recognized in medicine — they use EDTA or DMSA (double thiol), not NAC (single thiol)

@The0Self just wanted to thank you for that detailed post and also the questions you answered me. I feel that this metal-toxicity stuff could really help many people. I did my first rounds with low doses of dmsa and started to ramp up. Soon things will get serious as I will introduce ALA and I hope that I and other people with heavy metal toxicity will benefit from that process. Your post is definitely a blessing in this forum, thank you:) 

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Did any of you guys get your urine tested before and after? 

I want to start, just need to research as much as possible. I can't seem to signup to Cutler's forum, my account hasn't been verified. 

5 hours ago, Craigxt22 said:

Did any of you guys get your urine tested before and after? 

I want to start, just need to research as much as possible. I can't seem to signup to Cutler's forum, my account hasn't been verified. 

I just started and did urine test as Leo told me to do:)

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

use the Andy Cutler Chelation: Safe Mercury and Heavy Metal Detox FB group. they recommend hair test not urine test. If you get the right hair test (not all are the same) and post in that group, they will help you analyze it according to Andy Cutlers guidelines to see if your toxic in metals.

@The0Self  Detailed post thank you. One question I have. How do I know if I need to do a heavy metal detox?

If I have no obvious signs of brain fog / fatigue / more serious issue like ADHD or autism. Is this still something that one should consider doing?

@Gregory1 @Ora

Thanks.

Is Amalgam Illness the book I need to read? There's another one called The Mercury Detoxification Manual. Which one do I need? 

On 13.8.2021 at 11:57 AM, Craigxt22 said:

@Gregory1 @Ora

Thanks.

Is Amalgam Illness the book I need to read? There's another one called The Mercury Detoxification Manual. Which one do I need? 

On 12.8.2021 at 11:06 AM, Craigxt22 said:

I'm not sure about the book, I think though that researching  and studying the Cutler protocol should be good enough to start the chelative process. At least that's how I am currently doing it 

You are Love.

Amalgam illness is the more comprehensive book. Mercury detox manual is written by a student of cutlers and is a simplified approach to make it easier for people to just jump into it without wanting to know all the tiny details.

Both are fine.

How about 40-days fasting? Don't you think it is capable of removing heavy metals from your body? It cleanses your body quite deeply. As I know they fast 20 days and then take some teas with special herbs.

Nice I'll check out those forums.

I doubt fasting would have too much impact since the heavy metals are lodged in the organs and brain. The reason they get stuck in organs, bones, brain is because they have molecular structures similar to minerals we need like magnesium. If your body is deficient in a mineral, it will take up the heavy metal as a replacement. 

If your fasting your not taking any minerals, so I don't see why the heavy metal would leave its area.

Microdosing probably won't mess with the chelation. But chelation makes your body tired so just be aware while your microdosing.