Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The0Self

The highest teaching (honestly and obviously)

25 posts in this topic

@ivankiss Going nondual is pretty awesome but scary, though recently it's gone even deeper -- all intention (literally all; scary) drops and yet life goes on without me and the shocking truth is revealed: nothing is moving!! Literally... WHAT THE FUCK... LOL! Maybe you'll know what I'm talking about -- it's pretty closely associated with realizing the Infinite, but distinct from it and it came after that for me, but from just contemplation and low dose LSD. Nothing like Witnessing. It's not God-realization at all either (a higher state that generally requires strong psychedelics). But yeah, basically this whole thing isn't moving...and it's not something, it's everything. We can all go home now. Oh wait, there's nothing but home. Nothing but Heaven, with no one in it.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self Very cool.

I can recall one of my early memories of 'experiencing' the stillness. 

I like how I put it back then...

'Within stillness I move'

Nowadays; nondual states - if you will - do not feel exactly still. They feel alive and vibrant. Like painting air.

@ivankiss Nice.

This nothing-is-moving seems to be very much related almost exclusively to time being seen as an illusion. That's basically the whole mechanism that seems to reveal the insight "nothing is moving" in my case. There is no other time and place. There's only everything; what apparently happens.

22 minutes ago, The0Self said:

@ivankiss Nice.

This nothing-is-moving seems to be very much related almost exclusively to time being seen as an illusion. That's basically the whole mechanism that seems to reveal the insight "nothing is moving" in my case. There is no other time and place. There's only everything; what apparently happens.

I once had an extremely clear insight at work relating to this. I sat eating my lunch and looked at the clock on the wall. Suddenly it was clear as day that time didn't exist. The clock hands were still moving but it was extremely obvious that there was no time.