Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The0Self

The highest teaching (honestly and obviously)

25 posts in this topic

The highest teaching:

There is no teaching, and no one to teach;

Any understanding of this teaching overlooks the fact that there is no teaching.

This isn't some profound thing, it's simply the bottom/center of the whirlpool/maelstrom that is Real-I-zation of Consciousness.

Edited by The0Self

From the ultimate perspective, there is no "highest" and no "lowest". There only "is".

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

From the ultimate perspective, there is no "highest" and no "lowest". There only "is".

Exactly...

If you want something profound, look elsewhere. Emptiness will tend to blow your mind, when understood, because it can't be understood.

If this "teaching" resonates with you, a fading out might take place. Peace will never be found, because there's no one to find it. No one cares about peace, since peace is all there is. Although you might as well call peace strife, after the fading -- the difference will be meaningless, since what arises is all there is, with no one in it that could choose something else. Everyone knows this already.

"Between nothing and everything is"

- VA

This quote popped into my mind during my awakening a few years back.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Emptiness will tend to blow your mind, when understood, because it can't be understood.

Amen. Emptiness is incomprehensible to the ego, as is infinite abundance. It dissolves the illusion of specialness, which is the one thing the ego cannot let go of. Blowing out the candle of the mind is opening yourself to the solar flare of Consciousness, which is a hint of who You always are.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Yes the ultimate perspective is that there's no highest or lowest.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I like it.

Have you also had the insight on how teaching and learning are one and the same?

Edited by ivankiss

Indeed, no teacher and no student, no system, no method, without all of these, what's left to teach? Understanding this comes from finding the cause of your ignorance.

14 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I like it.

Have you also had the insight on how teaching and learning are one and the same?

Considering I and you are the same, teaching and learning are the same as well.

I had this idea earlier today - we care so much about religion/ideology/values/identity/story because they are the context we set for the character "skin" of our reality.  If there was no "skin", there would be nothing to see/interact with - nothingness.

but is there something or nothing?

1 minute ago, PepperBlossoms said:

but is there something or nothing?

Everything. No-thing. Timelessness. Infinite. This. There’s nothing else.

12 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I and you are the same but our ego is different. Your ego can teach mine to be able to turn away

31 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Yes. But have you experienced directly and consciously learn/teaching or teach/learning?

For example; can you listen to one of Leo's videos and be conscious of how he's actually learning from you while he's teaching? In that very same moment.

It's a very funny spot.

There are higher states. Yes, on one level everything is the same, but if you’re being honest with yourself, you know there are higher and lower states too in a sense. 

I just experienced an awakening on accident while I was getting a haircut. I was so conscious that I had to lie down. It was a nauseating level of consciousness. I lost balance partially, etc. But then once I laid down it was amazing as I had stopped resisting it. To say this is not higher than baseline is absurd when you actually experience it. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

1 minute ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I just experienced an awakening on accident while I was getting a haircut.

Now that's just awesome.

Looking forward to my haircut next week!

Cute

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Now that's just awesome.

Looking forward to my haircut next week!

It was actually pretty shitty. It was of course amazing, but it also was pretty hard to try to act normal sitting during a haircut while you have the pressure of infinitely intense consciousness perceiving all sorts of strange data like static noise in the ears for example. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@BipolarGrowth I feel you.

Wait until you become nondual while having sex. First time it happened to me I freaked the fuck out (silently, on the inside) xD

In time; you kinda become comfortable with it. There is no more you or it.