Seeing God vs. Being God

26 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Generally the progression is this:

1) You realize no-self.

2) You realize Nothingness/Emptiness/Formlessnesss

3) Then you realize The Self.

4) Then you realize Formless =  Form

It does not have to happen in that order, but this a very common progression.

You need more consciousness to see that Formless = Form

You progressively realize deeper and deeper that everything is ONE. All dualities merge into each other more and more and more and more until it gets so radical that you literally cannot tell the difference between anything.

It's a slow process of defragmenting the mind until your mind becomes a perfect Unity. You are healing and unifying old divisions in your mind like, self vs other, life vs death, love vs hate, good vs bad, reality vs illusion, God vs self, truth vs love, something vs nothing, relative vs absolute, etc. In the very end you realize that everything equals everything else.

Thanks for the detailed explanation :) I'm still working on it. 

I also have regular moments of chaos and confusion where I feel that I know absolutely nothing and that it makes no sense that my mind is looking for "a sense" or understanding. It's total chaos sometimes :|

The Self, or Atman/Brahman, is my main awakening constant, and also the most available in a sober state. I deeply feel my existence and the mystery of witnessing perceptions. I realize how identity is just thought structure and not being. 

The Self is existence. Which is different from thinking about existing. 

But forms are still a problem because i feel the self as something formless and permanent, underneath perceptions, prior to perceptions. 

Forms are somehow "irrelevant" when I feel the Self. 

That's where I'm at, and it definitely started with hardcore observation of everything, sight, sound, feel, thoughts, emotions etc, until I found that there's a deeper entity than those.

I'm also surprised by the fact that it is not so difficult to feel :)

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

I've been fooling myself thinking I had a full God realization when really, I saw It. 

"You Create Magic" 

6 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

I've been fooling myself thinking I had a full God realization when really, I saw It. 

If I may... all realizations must be let go of at some point.

Realizing you're God is not the same as Being God.

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Realizing you're God is not the same as Being God.

I Am, yet I only know this intuitively and through my studies. 

"You Create Magic" 

On 5/22/2021 at 3:59 PM, Flowerfaeiry said:

Do you think that "Seeing" God is something that happens before you realize You are God? Like a lesser understanding? Or are these two totally different spectrums?

god and the body speak to each other as the same consciousness space

Edited by Oppositionless

On 5/22/2021 at 8:59 PM, Flowerfaeiry said:

Do you think that "Seeing" God is something that happens before you realize You are God? Like a lesser understanding? Or are these two totally different spectrums?

Yes it often is. In God consciousness you might see everything but yourself as divine, which causes deep anguish. It is known as the dark night of the soul by Christian theologians (not the dark night of the mind which is something else). Once the duality between the other-divine and the void-Self collapses, you'll leave God consciousness for unity consciousness.