Tech36363

If god created this world because he/she/ was limitless and was bored then ?

18 posts in this topic

If god created this world because he/she/ was limitless and was bored then does that mean god is a drama whore ? 

On 2021-05-22 at 8:43 PM, Tech36363 said:

If god created this world because he/she/ was limitless and was bored then does that mean god is a drama whore ? 

God is infinite so it can be really everything you can imagine. At the end of the day, everything is God.

I don't think God did this because he was bored, he did it because he could, and maybe for something else. artist spirit

God doesn't get bored. The mind get's bored. Therefore, God gets bored. The universe was not created out a boredom. That's an incredibly human centric projection to place on The Infinite. 

Why do you specifically choose the 'bored' word? Why not joyous/happy/excited/exhilarated..etc

2 hours ago, vladorion said:

God didn't create anything.

*gets b*tch slapped by a Zen Stick* 

u rite tho

Edited by Consilience

On 2021-05-22 at 9:43 PM, Tech36363 said:

Yes, a divine and loving drama whore

This reality was created by higher dimensional beings 

Genesis 27:27-29

@Tech36363 The ego-mind is creating the feeling of boredom so that God awakens to its true nature. But the ego-mind is God's dream. The feeling of boredom a human feels is nothing but a component of the path of God-realization. 

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

On 5/23/2021 at 1:13 AM, Tech36363 said:

When you realise you are god you will understand there no such thing as boredom or anything. it is All You the whole time. You are god, you created yourself. I dont know why but the moment you reached the absolute infinity, your dream ends which is this universe. It just stops. Game over. You have no more questions. 

"God was bored" is just a figure of speech.

@Frenk i use this because leo used this word in his recent god realization video where he said when you're infinite you are infinite so you as god fool yourself into believing that you have limits with this human form  

4 hours ago, Tech36363 said:

@Frenk i use this because leo used this word in his recent god realization video where he said when you're infinite you are infinite so you as god fool yourself into believing that you have limits with this human form  

Leo projected his own persona into his god realization, so no, god didn't create this reality videogame just because he was bored in his room one day.

I am sure he meant well, but his point did came across badly in that segment.

The dreamstate is an expression infinite love 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

It's an endless questions mark for me. If God created it for any reason I can understand, I don't yet. The amount of suffering I have experienced, and the trivial incomplete nihilism I am dealing with... I wish God would loosen up a bit if this is all pointless. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

God here: I do not get bored. I created all of this so i can experience what it is like to be limited, to be separated, to be not all-knowing. I am aware of my infinite intelligence so i do not experience any resistance. I die and surrender unto each and every moment, totally. This is how i can experience.

Without all of this, there is no experience of Self. There is only Self.