Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

This is where the BS ends. (Very important)

11 posts in this topic

So I'm doing this mainly for myself, but maybe some of you guys who post here frequently will resonate with the idea and decide to - in that sense - join me.

I've been meaning to create a 'mega-thread' - featuring my deepest insights that I shared here in these 3 years. But when I started reading some of my early posts I could not help myself but cringe. 

Yes, there is a lot of juicy info in what I've been sharing earlier in my journey, but there is also a lot of distortion. Lots of confusion and contradiction. Most of the insights were shared right after I had them. It was all very raw. Not integrated and stabilized.

So I decided to not do that, instead; create this thread which will signify a very important threshold - both in my personal journey and the content that I share here.

Due to recent events (RIP brother) I was inspired to up my game - so to speak - and make sure that the stuff I post here from now on is well-thought-out, well articulated, simple and clear. In short; high quality posts.

I'm sure I'll be also having some questions in the future and to that the same rules apply. Also; here and there I still want to crack a joke or two - just for the purpose of balancing the seriousness of this work.

With all that being said; much love and respect to you all. Welcome to the new chapter of the journey.

Inspiring! I feel similarly where I am in my journey now, looking back :x

It's Love.

I mean, good, but this is an online forum. It will have plenty of BS.

Do not get some illusion that this forum will be some beacon of righteousness. It's a forum. On the internets. Don't forget that.

If anything people take this place too seriously. This is a casual place with many loose ideas. People need to keep that in mind so that expectations are properly set. It's when people start taking this place too seriously that problems happen.

It's good that you want to minimize your own BS. But this cannot be expected of every member here. They simply aren't capable of it. And we get new people every day.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I have no such expectations. I mean, yeah, it would be nice to see more high quality posts - but I don't care too much about what others are doing on here.

I have my own, unique relationship with this forum and - in that sense - I take it very seriously. But no worries; I am well aware that this is just the internet, after all.

Interchange internet with life. Everything you have said is equally true of both.

Nothing, on the internet, or in life, should be taken too seriously. Honored, loved, respected, sometimes yes. But spiritual seekers tend toward being too serious, rather than being too dismissive. Love it, but beyond loving it, realize you are the love that is all of it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha Yes! Precisely!

Very nicely said.

10 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Yes, guys, let's stop bs'ing here

You basically just said; 'guys, let's all kill our egos already' xD

Edited by ivankiss