Leo Gura

Looking For New Mods Who Will Help People With Serious Emotional Issues

158 posts in this topic

@bejapuskas Where I was joking and making fun? 

Honestly tired to blow everything up just for you to be more concious. 

Just had few points, nothing else. 

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

@kinesin  Zeroguy is not a serious person, read his history.

Maybe or maybe not. Saw change in Leo attitude. Called people lazy that's enough for me. 

@Zeroguy  I honestly assumed that you saying that you would understand Leo's suicide was not meant seriously.

@bejapuskas Ah that. 

He has health issues and how much time so far he died to bring you insights and lessons. 

Bit worried about that, nothing else. 

Worried, not joking. 

Doesn't matter @Hulia we can talk about politics here, now. 9_9

Love beats all obstacles. 

(oh jeez....will throw up) 

Haha, be well guys. 

Edited by Zeroguy

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

Doesn't matter @Hulia we can talk about politics here, now. 9_9

We can, but not for long, since they will ban you. And after they unban you, you´ll be pissed off. So let´s wait for Fooling-Around-Section, where nobody will be banned!!! ??

2 minutes ago, Hulia said:

We can, but not for long, since they will ban you. And after they unban you, you´ll be pissed off. So let´s wait for Fooling-Around-Section, where nobody will be banned!!! ??

Leo will most likely never open a section like that.

This forum isn't about fooling around, it's only allowed in scarcity cause we're human, but it's not the purpose of this forum.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

17 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Oh yes. Problem is I can talk about politics for long time and I don't fool around then but ok I guess. I love talking from behind. 

Leo is searching for pro mod for guys with emotional problems. Lets leave space here for him to find him/her. 

Was mad because of @SoonHei that's all, nothing else. 

Edited by Zeroguy

15 minutes ago, Shin said:

This forum isn't about fooling around, it's only allowed in scarcity cause we're human, but it's not the purpose of this forum.

That´s why this is one of the most biased forum I´ve ever known. You guys stick too much to the concepts.

@Zeroguy  Ok I am sorry. Please don't joke about suicide though or say that anybody's suicide is understandable like this. It is really hard to distinguish between what you mean seriously and what you do not mean seriously, I hope you are aware of that. I appreciate your concern and I am sorry I was not able to recognize it.

@bejapuskas I apologize. I made mistake. @SoonHei was the guy I talked with outside this forum. It hurted me that's it. Was really good man. 

Stay with me @Hulia.I have a lot to say about Putin.

@Zeroguy Just so you realize, every time you tag that you tag his sister. So maybe out of consideration delete or edit those posts. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Zeroguy  It's alright, you have my respect. I don't think you deserve to be banned or anything. But really think about how this forum perceives you, I was not the only one misinterpreting what you said.

Just now, bejapuskas said:

@Zeroguy  It's alright, you have my respect. I don't think you deserve to be banned or anything. But really think about how this forum perceives you, I was not the only one misinterpreting what you said.

I almost never understand what he says or know if he's being serious.

God is love

And God in them

usually people who are saying insults say they are joking in an effort to not take responsibility for their behavior 

@Leo GuraI have been away due to serious life purpose work (psychologically) but in the next 3 weeks I will of finished my initial first year of studies and getting a long well-deserved break so I will be back on here more regularly. I will keep a close eye out for struggling people if you want me to. 

24 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Leo GuraI have been away due to serious life purpose work (psychologically) but in the next 3 weeks I will of finished my initial first year of studies and getting a long well-deserved break so I will be back on here more regularly. I will keep a close eye out for struggling people if you want me to. 

Nice ?

God is love

And God in them

I'm glad the forum is moving in this direction.  This forum attracts some vulnerable people and I'm glad people will look out for them.

Everyone should join in this effort, even non-mods.  There's a lot of wonderful people who will participate I believe.

Edited by Heart of Space