Leo Gura

Looking For New Mods Who Will Help People With Serious Emotional Issues

158 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

Zeroguy is restricted from posting, I hope he changes his view.

He might not. If he springs from the bridge tomorrow.

Hey, you are dealing with humans here not with the views.

@Hulia He was making fun of people committing suicide and jumping off a bridge. This is not jokeable about here, we need to make this message clear. Even if you mean it as a joke, a human might interpret it as something else, it might be insensitive towards the family, who are humans, or trigger someone who is suicidal.

@SS10

3 hours ago, SS10 said:

Personally I do not think this is wise, especially with what happend with Nahm and the guy that killed himself.

If this happens again under the supervision of a moderator then there will be investigations into actualized.org

If you are to do it then please vet the moderator extensively, perhaps get the depressed people to sign some sort of waiver. 

I actual second this, especially on the part about signing a waiver. Ever if the waiver is not legally binding, the fact that you read it in full, then commit and sign your name in there, helps the depressed person as a reminder of their commitment, even if it is small.

An investigation is the least worrying thing here.

18 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@SS10  I actual second this, especially on the part about signing a waiver. 

You're just separating yourself from them and making them feel worse. 

Pls don't do this to anyone. 

@Opo

9 minutes ago, Opo said:

You're just separating yourself from them and making them feel worse. 

Pls don't do this to anyone. 

Worked very well with me when I had to do that, it got me more focused and dig into myself more for the journey.

Of course, this varies from person to person, and it is a suggestion.

This forum and members are amazing, nevertheless can become extreme advanced as well.

There are so wide and big gap between where Leo started and where he is today.

The material he puts out are life changing and can saving peoples life and of course also from wasting their life with distractions.

This works as long it goes well, but, when someone today starts come in contact with Leo's videos and this beautiful forum.

There are to easy want start with more advanced stuff that are newest, rather than starting build up from scratch and use some kind of overall map what are critical, where to start or blind spots.

There should not be impossible to make a kind of work sheet or an system with basics for have a stable check list.

Monthly checkups maybe or check points. Like the training apps, project monitoring.

I dont know, i only want to try help.

And to try describe more, will use this analogy from my experience train martial arts.

When i started and had the first level(white) belt (noob, untrained body), i got supervised irl and trainer followed my development.

Because we not was enough practitioners to have separate groups for every belt, we was able training with all levels of belts and advanced practices, there was some with life long experience and some of them was trainers for the group.

After a while i started to be able move body, got muscles and do stuff without risk for breaking my neck and untrained body.

Pretty fast the traineer saw that the newcomers had been understanding rules, learnt basics, showed empathy and was mental stable/humanized.

Then when had become a part of the group, the training was with kind of intimacy and everybody watch each others back, checked for not get or was injured and overall well being.

Even before my first level up of belt color, we trained both low level belt practices, but also quickly started also trained advanced practices of the highest belt levels.

When practice with others irl, there are so much more easy to do it with safety and overall possibility for be able follow up the progress.

All this works fine and natural with a healthy group dynamic, thriving together in unity.

How can this forum with its advanced content, that now are mostly writing based, be developed so it match its slowly out grown complexity?

Let's show compassion.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@DIDego  People on this forum try to skip green belt and go straight to turquoise belt. Voila, nihilist incel.

6 hours ago, Proserpina said:

@Jacob Morres my guess is I don't think it's in line with his values.

I don't see how understanding is not compatible with healing and emotions.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Shin said:

I don't see how understanding is not compatible with healing and emotions.

I don't know either. Ask Leo maybe.

Edited by Proserpina

???????

There are different types of knowing and sometimes emotions are needed to understand things.

10 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@Hulia He was making fun of people committing suicide and jumping off a bridge. This is not jokeable about here, we need to make this message clear. Even if you mean it as a joke, a human might interpret it as something else, it might be insensitive towards the family, who are humans, or trigger someone who is suicidal.

I read all his messagaes in this thread but I haven´t found, where exactly he made fun of people commiting suicide. But I found a message (or two), where he writes, he would want it for himself

20 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

@kinesin Actually awake guys themselves can't provide you answer why you shouldn't go for Mahasamadhi. 

If you ask me honestly I would nit suggest you that but myself I would want it and I still do. 

Greatest prize of all is complete eternal death. Not dreaming. 

@Hulia  I hid them. I am not sure if anything Zeroguy says can be taken seriously, but I can check up on him, we are friends and he is my favorite user.

@bejapuskas  maybe only a temporary restriction for a few days/a week?  He is going through a rough patch I think.  His temperament is usually softer. He lightens up the whole place normally. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

@bejapuskas  The entire premise behind this thread is about finding ways to spot and support users who show signs of being in spiritual turmoil, and particularly those who give the impression that they could possibly be considering Mahasamadhi... and then literally the one person in the thread who actually seems to fall into that category gets mocked and muted.

It's absolutely absurd, and totally against the spirit of the thread.  @Leo Gura , thoughts on this?