Leo Gura

Looking For New Mods Who Will Help People With Serious Emotional Issues

158 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, kinesin said:

@Inliytened1  Awakening isn't awakening until it's integrated back into the dream.  The dream is an illusion, awakening is another illusion, and reintegration is a unified understanding.  I agree with you completely that full awakening is possible without harming the body - infact I believe those who value Mahāsamādhi have only a partial awakening, and in my view a partial awakening is worse than no awakening at all.

Yes It's the unified understanding that it is all One.   The desire for Mahāsamādhi is still creating a duality.  But awakening in itself is not an illusion.  Rather it is realizing that the "dream" is Absolute Truth .

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Zeroguy So Zero, I heard, you need a therapeutic help? Let´s wait till Leo opens a section for fooling around ???

34 minutes ago, Hulia said:

@Zeroguy So Zero, I heard, you need a therapeutic help? Let´s wait till Leo opens a section for fooling around ???

There, you would be all mine. But why just there? 

Was just stating my view. I said this stuff can be difficult not all sunshine and roses. 

7 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

@Etherial Cat There is literally one "thing" in Reality which is all. Actual Love. 

So all emotions from "being inloved in" someone" to being mad at someone or something are caused by actual dualistic notions. There can't be this stuff without even slightest beleif in separate self. 

People who help are also falling in this category by default.

Being and emotions doesn't go hand in hand. All emotions and all thinking is false. 

You do not practice what you preach. Also, there is literally no reason for anyone to practice what you preach.

Just now, AtheisticNonduality said:

You do not practice what you preach. Also, there is literally no reason for anyone to practice what you preach.

I am not enlightenment teacher, guru or anything else,really. 

Still giving you a full truth. Reason why you don't really recognize it is simple.You really ain't no actually awakaned. 

That's why Leo teachings can be dangerous because you will just create better conceptual model and many times misunderstanding of Reality. 

Also who will help Leo? You can't, really. 

Actual Enlightenment poses many questions. It's not really that simple as you think it is. 

Just now, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Zeroguy Nope, I enjoy emotional love, compassion, friendship, and sexual pleasure too much to be unemotional.

Don't get me wrong I love all that stuff too. Problem is, fundamentally is just not the Truth. You are about it, don't you? 

Could speak from Absolute point of view. 

Problem is that you don't like to hear it. It literally crushes your life and view on it. 

Personally I do not think this is wise, especially with what happend with Nahm and the guy that killed himself.

If this happens again under the supervision of a moderator then there will be investigations into actualized.org

If you are to do it then please vet the moderator extensively, perhaps get the depressed people to sign some sort of waiver. 

Since most of your knowledge is conceptual and came from other source you mostly sound like brainwashed parrots. 

Honest question @mandyjwhow much time you have spent actually meditating or using any psychedelic vs watching videos on non duality or gathering other conceptual information of other kind. That's all mind.

Please give honest answer and most of these guys are just the same. 

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy I get you're pissed. I was there, too.

But at some point it just doesn't matter anymore. Who cares what others are doing or how conscious they are... 

Be te best you can be, and let others do their thing.

That's my friendly advice. That being said; I think you truly need professional help. For your own and everyone else's safety.

Peace.

4 hours ago, kinesin said:

@Opo  Are they a formless awareness, experiencing phenomena in material reality?  Yes, this is what they are.  A person's formless awareness precedes their thoughts, precedes their actions, their behaviours.  When a person in a therapeutic or teaching role posesses the ability to retain unconditional, non-judgmental love for a difficult person no matter what they think, say or do, it's because they're percieving them in this way.  Look beyond the character and percieve them instead as a soul in difficulty, and it becomes not only easier to empathise with them, but the only natural reaction.

I've had one experience of unconditional love and this feels like filler. 

@ivankiss Yeah I am a bit mad. It will pass. 

Responsibility. Just that. It's not Leo's or Phil's fault at all. They literally want you the very best. 

@Raptorsin7love it. Learn that with women you will need it sometimes. (despite all this knowledge you will pick up here or on some other place) ?

45 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Zeroguy  That being said; I think you truly need professional help. 

I think that going to a couple of priests or something like that would be better that conventional therapy. 

@Zeroguy I agree. 

'Life is no one's fault.'

@Opo Could be, idk. By 'professional' I meant; someone who knows what they're doing and their intentions are pure.

3 minutes ago, kinesin said:

@Opo "Filler"?

Unnecessary for love. 

But I will need more of that sweet juice before I can describe it better. 

Maybe someone like Leo could do a better job. 

I think it doesnt has to be problematic at all if we give only general direction (socializing, therapists, nutrition, mindfulness in moderation, exercise...) and not any specific road and also finish the message with a recommendation to also go to see a doctor.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Zeroguy is restricted from posting, I hope he changes his view.