Leo Gura

Looking For New Mods Who Will Help People With Serious Emotional Issues

158 posts in this topic

Just now, Zeroguy said:

@mandyjw Beleive your story. 

Who wants to help anyone know that you are helping figments of your imagination and from their side they are real and you are some other helping them to achieve their egoic goals. Wannabe loser in Equation be my guest. You give they take. 

Feeding the game of BS called life. 

You have serious emotional issues.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

No I don't, literally speaking from most accurate perspective possible and trying to protect those naive good people. 

People who have emotional problems. 

More emotions=more selfishness. 

All emotions stem from separate self you all love to talk about so much. 

22 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Creation, Creativity, the Mother, Earth, Nourishment, Emotions, Feeling, life as art is the side of spirituality that gives birth and celebrates life. When you're focused on that ego death and physical death don't get confused. Life IS already your creative license, you're freedom itself.

Many people try to kill their egos from a point of feeling fundamentally flawed and unworthy of life echoed in a dissatisfaction with life. It'll never work. You'll never get there. You're loved so much, as Love itself, there's no end to you. Interesting that the male suicide rate is far higher than that of females. If there's space made for emotions, space for healing, emotional intelligence and understanding of emotions as a guidance system, I suspect that this tragic and painful mix up and misunderstanding will occur far less. ?

I think you'd be surprised @Leo Gura just how much users would step up you to the plate if we only had our own little area to do so.  Tasking a few people would be far less efficient compared to what could grow if you would just give it a chance. The feminine in me would love to nurture and heal but I would rather do it in an area dedicated to that. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

All "problems" all BS of all sorts comes from that. Boys/Girls who have them can't be that "awesome". 

I am just tired and have right to end it all for good once nd for all now when I have guy who is capable of achieving it. God knows when I will have next chance. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Chance once in God knows how many possible lifetimes. Why waste it. 

@Leo Gura It´s a good idea. I also don´t see anything wrong with the fact the motivation of the new mods is their own emotional problems. So what? At least they are motivated. And helping others to solve their problems may help to solve own problems. It´s like a look from outside on the own nature. Good for everyone.

But!

1. The new mods need to be aware of it and be humble. They are not the gurus, not the sages, but the human beings sitting in the same boat with those whom they try to help. 

2. It would be good to have a kind of team leader. An expert. Somebody with psycological education. If we have such a person on this forum and if he/she wants to do a job. You don´t need to invent a wheel. There is a set of methods, how to deal with this or that issue. This team leader would focus in the first place on mods, provide them with the material: videos, articles, give some tips, correct if necessary. 

I think you mustn´t be an expert to understand that what the people with emotional problems need is an unjudgmental listener, at least for the beginning. But I think, the biggest challenge is to find a balance between giving attention and feeding the ego.  

Since we are still on the spiritual forum, we know, that the root of all psychological problems is ego.

2 hours ago, Thunder Kiss said:

For actualized teachings to be so geared towards Love, Self Love, Selflessness etc in the videos, you see very little of that here in my opinion.  

2 hours ago, Shin said:

This is the irony of this forum xD

There is a lot of theoretical understanding, but a real difficulty when it comes to incarnating the teachings.

Obviously, thinking them is not enough. You've got the be it. And emotions are one of the most important subset of beingness.

Emotional issues are as dangerous as intellectual misconceptions for the world. Giving here tools and a space for emotional alchemy could really do wonders.

@Etherial Cat There is literally one "thing" in Reality which is all. Actual Love. 

So all emotions from "being inloved in" someone" to being mad at someone or something are caused by actual dualistic notions. There can't be this stuff without even slightest beleif in separate self. 

People who help are also falling in this category by default.

Being and emotions doesn't go hand in hand. All emotions and all thinking is false. 

Edited by Zeroguy

8 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

There is a lot of theoretical understanding, but a real difficulty when it comes to incarnating the teachings.

Obviously, thinking them is not enough. You've got the be it. And emotions are one of the most important subset of beingness.

Emotional issues are as dangerous as intellectual misconceptions for the world. Giving here tools and a space for emotional alchemy could really do wonders.

Plus if you think systemically, opening the forum section we talked about would solved many cases way before they go to the depressive stages :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

40 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

The feminine in me would love to nurture and heal but I would rather do it in an area dedicated to that. 

To clarify further.  I would rather an area as I would have my blind spots covered.  It would be a give and take relationship so less burn out.  I would enjoy adding to a space that would encourage prevention in its presence and atmosphere alone. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Sans titre.png

676d71d3de7eede22edfba82eb98d888.gif

I think I just jizzed in my pants a little..

4 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy You're just rambling. None of this is true, it's just your distorted perspective. 

4 hours ago, Shin said:

Wow,

You're so fucking selfish ???

You have serious emotional issues.

This is the attitude which needs to go away.  I've had many struggles with mental illness over the years, and one aspect of it which I often see people neglect to appreciate is how complex it is.  It's quite natural infact to respond to a person with mental illness with anger and hate, because so often their illness causes them to appear like terrible, deluded, uncaring people.  If you want to avoid making the situation worse, it's important to look beyond those behaviours.  Based on his comments in this thread, I think @Zeroguy is one example of a user which these new measures are intended to spot and help.

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Sans titre.png

That would be an amazing improvement! 

4 minutes ago, Elisabeth said:

That would be an amazing improvement! 

agreed

@kinesin Is treating them with love and slowly moving them up inch by inch the only way? 

@Opo I don't know what 'the way' to help them is, there are many approaches which could help or hinder for different people, and many people simply cannot be helped externally.  Putting aside the practicalities of which methods work the best for a moment, there is an element which precedes the practical 'help' which is absolutely necessary - an unflinching attitude of absolute nonjudgment and loving empathy.  This is the most difficult part of the process, because as I said, many mental illnesses manifest as highly difficult behaviour which becomes very difficult to entangle from the individual themselves.  One very common sentiment to hear is along the lines of "I wanted to help X, I tried by best, but then I realized they're just a shitty person who doesn't deserve my help, so I give up".  Being the genuinely helpful person who will actually bring peace to the mentally ill individual requires never allowing yourself to reach that point - infact, the very prospect of a 'shitty person' needs to be nonexistent to you.

When they scream at you and spit in your face, your response cannot be to flash in anger, it has to be one of sympathy.  When you try and try and try to get through to them but they keep sabotaging any efforts to get better, you can't get frustrated, you have to remain genuinely sympathetic, you have to love them no matter what.

Of course, the ability to hold on to that loving perspective no matter what is shockingly rare, and that's why mental health issues are so difficult to treat.  If everyone had a 'guardian angel' so to speak who would genuinely love them unconditionally, the world would be a very different place.

@kinesin Actually awake guys themselves can't provide you answer why you shouldn't go for Mahasamadhi. 

If you ask me honestly I would nit suggest you that but myself I would want it and I still do. 

Greatest prize of all is complete eternal death. Not dreaming. 

Edited by Zeroguy