Leo Gura

Looking For New Mods Who Will Help People With Serious Emotional Issues

158 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I sent you a PM on April 30 offering to moderate, noting the imbalance of male mods around here and received no response. Soonhei's situation had nothing to do with you and a sharp person would not have spotted an issue because of the nature of his posts. After seeing how the one mod who goes above and beyond day in day out helping with issues on this forum who was actively helping in this case was thrown under the bus I can't imagine applying to take on this level of responsibility after that. How about we start to value emotions and helping people as a whole in this community? Otherwise you're just going to end up with burnt out, unappreciated people. 

Probably the most important things this forum needs to adress.

A part of the forum dedicated to emotions/shadow work and self love is needed.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Probably the most important things this forum needs to adress.

That would be amazing. One of the most life changing things I've learned while participating on this forum is how to go inward and express emotions BEFORE it starts turning into more than just a sad feeling or an annoyance. Not knowing how to do that is like giving someone anesthesia only after the surgery has begun. It needs to be taught, modeled, and encouraged and then you just don't end up in crisis or in a prolonged depression. That's when it's the most difficult to reach anyone, they just can't hear you or hear any reasonable advice when it gets that bad.

Also maybe we can generally start to appreciate people more instead of calling them devils, fools, and doing damage control 24/7. :S That type of atmosphere breeds more issues in my opinion. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Also maybe we can generally start to appreciate people more instead of calling them devils, fools, and doing damage control 24/7. :S That type of atmosphere breeds more issues in my opinion. 

Yes that too xD

We can only suggest though, only Leo has the power to truly shift where the forum is headed :3

*wink wink*

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

29 minutes ago, Shin said:

12 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I REALLY love this idea. Sometimes the best way to handle a situation isn't to go out find a bunch of techniques and gain success in changing yourself so you aren't a devil or fool anymore, but it's to find a place of acceptance, self love, gentleness, and forgiveness within yourself. I think the later needs to be emphasized more here. I feel that this would also help balance things out by encouraging more I guess feminine forms of self help since the energy in this forum tends to skew pretty heavily masculine. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Yeah.  A sub forum to give space for the feminine.  A cross between the journaling section and serious emotional issues.  To not push the feminine too far out into her her little private space in the journaling section. We want to draw 'her' out.  But not to pathologize her expression as the serious emotional issues sub forum can. 

In terms of the subforum's themes: Healing paths, self love, the feminine,  feminine compassion, shadow work,  emotional expression, integration work, energy work, gratitude.

Edited by Proserpina

???????

I agree. This forum has definitely lost its way over the past year or so and become very ‘culty’

It’s a shame. It definitely needs more empathy, more open mindedness, more.... I suppose groundedness.

Hope that makes sense and hope we can all make effort to improve ourselves to bring about this environment 

8 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

To not push the feminine too far out into her her little private space in the journaling section. We want to draw 'her' out.  But not to pathologize her expression as the serious emotional issues sub forum can. 

I have felt this. Like if I said something emotional, then people will call me crazy or lunatic. They have already done this. 

To insult someone in front of the whole forum. 

That caused me to feel like an outcast.

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I’m in agreement for the femininity sub forum.  I feel like this forum is just a reflection of the world - too much masculine not enough feminine.  

but I suppose @Leo Gura needs to decide which direction he wants the forum to head in.  Maybe he prefers that there is more of a masculine vibe here. 

We need to make space for more love here.  Love is the only way... ?

Edited by intotheblack

9 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I have felt this. Like if I said something emotional, then people will call me crazy or lunatic. They have already done this. 

To insult someone in front of the whole forum. 

That caused me to feel like an outcast.

Yes and even if love is mentioned in the dating section you will be attacked for it ??‍♀️ 
the more I think about it this forum can be very toxic, and makes me want to leave.

It’s like a love hate relationship lol. 

26 minutes ago, Thunder Kiss said:

For actualized teachings to be so geared towards Love, Self Love, Selflessness etc in the videos, you see very little of that here in my opinion. 

This is the irony of this forum xD

God is love

And God in them

7 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

the more I think about it this forum can be very toxic, and makes me want to leave.

Oh God so true. I felt like leaving the forum so many times. The toxic nature. Being ruthlessly attacked. 

Also what annoys me the most is constantly being taken out of context and being made to look like a bad person. Even when knowing that the person has good intentions. Like vilification.

Most of this vilification happens from the male side.

I'm genuinely surprised there isn't already a sub forum giving space to the feminine.  For a forum that prioritizes consciousness.

???????

Sans titre.png

676d71d3de7eede22edfba82eb98d888.gif

God is love

And God in them

@Shin lol how did you do that.

22 minutes ago, Shin said:

Sans titre.png

giphy.gif

Concepts needs embodiment. Emotions energize thoughts. Love is the highest teaching. 

Let's release the Goddess and give her the place she deserves! :D

3 hours ago, Shin said:

Wow,

You're so fucking selfish ???

Yes I am. I want salvation and complete liberation from dreams. 

Eternal black state. Suicide is not an option it's idiotic. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Creation, Creativity, the Mother, Earth, Nourishment, Emotions, Feeling, life as art is the side of spirituality that gives birth and celebrates life. When you're focused on that ego death and physical death don't get confused. Life IS already your creative license, you're freedom itself.

Many people try to kill their egos from a point of feeling fundamentally flawed and unworthy of life echoed in a dissatisfaction with life. It'll never work. You'll never get there. You're loved so much, as Love itself, there's no end to you. Interesting that the male suicide rate is far higher than that of females. If there's space made for emotions, space for healing, emotional intelligence and understanding of emotions as a guidance system, I suspect that this tragic and painful mix up and misunderstanding will occur far less. ?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Beleive your story. 

Who wants to help anyone know that you are helping figments of your imagination and from their side they are real and you are some other helping them to achieve their egoic goals. Wannabe loser in Equation be my guest. You give they take. 

Feeding the game of BS called life.