habed345

Help

14 posts in this topic

Isn't this all a paradox? 

To not care about anything is caring, so if you did care it'd be the same thing, and likewise with caring? Therefore, how do you know what is the right choice in life?

Isn't doing nothing, doing something, so it should give fulfillment, but it doesn't?

How do you even know 'what to do' in life?

Where is the boundary between absolute truths and situational truths?

Edited by habed345

Get outta your head.

Feel it. We can feel when things are off. We can feel when things are not.

2 hours ago, habed345 said:

You don't know, so better to silent the mind and follow your inspiration. 

5 hours ago, habed345 said:

Isn't this all a paradox? 

To not care about anything is caring, so if you did care it'd be the same thing, and likewise with caring? Therefore, how do you know what is the right choice in life?

Isn't doing nothing, doing something, so it should give fulfillment, but it doesn't?

Where is the boundary between absolute truths and situational truths?

Find out who or what is asking this question first.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

The absolute truth is that there is no truth, and that leaves you nowhere. What this points to is the end of that contracted reality. It is the end of the safety of knowing what you are and what this is. It is not what that contracted individual wants, but it is what is longed for. Why can't we imagine what we truly long for? Because we don't know what we truly long for. What was truly longed for was life without "me." It is not an idea or a beautiful experience, it is literally what is, and it doesn't care if you like it or not.

Right choice is wholeness. Wrong choice is wholeness.

There's only one true path in life
The road that leads to all leads to one

If I'm reading a Harry Potter book and completely riveted and engrossed in the story, you could say that I really care what happens, but also because I know full well that Harry isn't real, I also don't care what happens. Somewhere in between these facts my love and enjoyment of the story lies.

On 5/22/2021 at 5:16 AM, habed345 said:

Fulfillment means an end to something separate, but there is no end and never was anything separate. That's why the journey is the fun, the becoming. There's no end. 

On 5/22/2021 at 5:16 AM, habed345 said:

If you come from the knowing/feeling that you are already whole and you GET to make choices and you can't get them wrong you open to an intuition and knowing beyond the separate perspective of believing that there's a chooser who can make the right choice or the wrong choice. The fear of getting it wrong actually blocks the knowing. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

@mandyjw Btw, how do you go about arising conditioning when you go after what your desire?

Not sure I get what you mean by arising conditioning? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Loving Radiance It happens naturally. The reason that you desire anything is because you think you'll feel better when you have it, so there are two ways to disallow desire. 1. Not allowing yourself to desire the desire in the first place. 2. Wanting it and not enjoying the desire, the journey and paying attention to the lack of the thing wanted rather than enjoying the nature of being an ever expanding being.

Both cut ourselves off from the desire and create a separate self in thought. There's no time in desire, and there's no separation, there's no one to have or not have anything. In the pure feeling of desire, there is no lack.

The beliefs, thoughts and justifications are almost always inherent in both 1. and 2. What a desire looks like on the surface can be continually evolved and may be radically changed and fulfilled in surprising ways when you settle for nothing less than the feeling of pure desire.