Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flyingwhalee

Full awakening.

36 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 But the finger is one and comple. Even if it's actually just the hand.

Then again... how do we even know where the hand begins and where it ends? xD

That's enough of internet for me guys.

Good night.

It has no value. It is nothing, as you said... This. Who gives a fuck? It doesn't change anything, it's never been anything else. There is just words, spirituality is a joke, the talk going around on here revealed to be totally meaningless. Everything empty, total equilibrium. Amazing. 

Yep, when the ME gets out of the way of judging/labeling...

it's just THIS which is real and unreal/something and nothing.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

16 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Here's a cute realization that just dawned;

The 'Small you' could be considered as 'psychological oneness' and the 'Big You'...well... Universal Oneness. God.

Thoughts?

The 'small you' is the ego identified with individuality and the 'big you' is the ego identified with universal aspects.

Same entity, different clothing.

There is literally nothing here. 

Full awakening=full blackening. 

@Zeroguy You're still aware of the blackening aren't you? So maybe there's no-thing, but there's still something(Idk another word that fits) right?

@Zeroguy I get that, but why do you full awakening is blackening. It seems like you're saying that full awakening eliminates awareness, but how could you know any of that without being aware of it whilie it was happened. So full blackening isn't really full black

@Raptorsin7 There is no Alex. You are arguing and talking with figment of your own imagination. 

@Zeroguy Hmm, I mean I can see there Is only what is right now. And i'm just labelling you as a person even though you are just part of what is. 

On psychs I get a greater sense of how this is all just imagination but right now things seem pretty concrete and what you said doesn't really move the needle

How? 

If it's all imaginary and you are dreaming all this up. 

What other answer do you need? 

@Zeroguy Well that doesn't really answer anything tbh. It doesn't tell me how to change the dream, or how to imagine specific things. 

Like how do I imagine my crown chakra opened and bliss?

Saying I imagine the crown chakra and I am imagining bliss doesn't really do anything

There are no things at all. 

Erase it all now. 

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy Well that doesn't really answer anything tbh. It doesn't tell me how to change the dream, or how to imagine specific things. 

Like how do I imagine my crown chakra opened and bliss?

Saying I imagine the crown chakra and I am imagining bliss doesn't really do anything

Stillness; contemplation; etc

Very, very still. JUST be. Where exactly is the obvious but obscure knowledge 'I AM' coming from?