Wisebaxter

Why does God leave Breadcrumbs?

27 posts in this topic

If, as Leo says in his latest video, full God mode is kind of boring, then why would God leave a trail of breadcrumbs back to itself at all? It seems to fly in the face of all the deception it concocts. It seems to me that God would benefit from staying deceived indefinately, to not risk ruining the illusion 

Edited by Wisebaxter

The illusion is not always so great. It's fun for a while but you don't want to be stuck in it forever.

If God didn't leave a breadcrumb trail you would be here asking: "Why is God so evil to lock me forever in this illusion of suffering?"

The breadcrumb trail is so subtle that 99% of people won't follow it. To follow it requires a serious desire. So it's actually a pretty clever design. It satisfies both kinds of people: those you want to escape and those who don't.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Don't know if this is related to the topic, but

@Leo Gura Are the breadcrumbs also my imagination that there is this thing called God to be realized?

25 minutes ago, Understander said:

Don't know if this is related to the topic, but

@Leo Gura Are the breadcrumbs also my imagination that there is this thing called God to be realized?

Your idea of God is one breadcrumb, which, if followed, will lead you to the real thing.

Don't over-think this. Don't psyche yourself out. It's not so complicated. You are God. Now just become conscious of this. That's all.

2 hours ago, Wisebaxter said:

If, as Leo says in his latest video, full God mode is kind of boring, then why would God leave a trail of breadcrumbs back to itself at all? It seems to fly in the face of all the deception it concocts. It seems to me that God would benefit from staying deceived indefinately, to not risk ruining the illusion 

The greatest gift God can share with itself is the realization of itself.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura Hammered the nail there! Alright!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

How else you supposed to find God? Of course by breadcrumbs! Like a kidnapped kid that is taken on the back of a pedophile. Instead of kicking and screaming, he throws breadcrumbs to show those who follow, where he is.

Greg

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

9 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

Like a kidnapped kid that is taken on the back of a pedophile

???An example bit weird

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The breadcrumb trail is so subtle that 99% of people won't follow it. To follow it requires a serious desire. So it's actually a pretty clever design. It satisfies both kinds of people: those you want to escape and those who don't.

:)

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't over-think this. Don't psyche yourself out. It's not so complicated. You are God. Now just become conscious of this. That's all.

:)

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The illusion is not always so great. It's fun for a while but you don't want to be stuck in it forever.

If God didn't leave a breadcrumb trail you would be here asking: "Why is God so evil to lock me forever in this illusion of suffering?"

I have a question 

God is infinite. He could literally just fix his mind in an instant and the ego would follow along. A breadcrumb is unnecessary and you know it.

For example let's say I have anxiety/self doubt/confidence issues.

When you take a drug that eliminates anxiety you will instantly stop having anxiety thoughts. Duh. If God wants me to expand and let go of my ego identity, why the hell God doesn't just imagines a different brain chemistry where I am not having thoughts of self-doubt and hate and just confidence and love?

No, instead of that God has to put up a complex imagination of drama, which produces in me a deep painful introspection to make me finally surrender and change. What the fuck?? Is it really necessary to do things like this? Wouldnt be more easy and fast to just change my brain chemistry instantly?

@Javfly33 In the end, anything other than exactly what happens would be: worse, not what God most longs for, and impossible.

I felt like Leo was both encouraging and discouraging God Mode. What to think I wonder? How do I know I am safe to enter God Mode? Does God mode turn off after the trip and just return to normal?? The bread crumb thing makes sense to me. But, is to be confirmed upon actualizing of God Mode. Hard to believe it honestly ahah.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Javfly33 God's designs are inscrutable. But if I had to speculate, I would say: God creates at his own pace, little by little, in an evolutionary way. trial and error, to see what comes out. an artist who does not know what his work will be, improvises, grows in complexity as much as possible

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

I felt like Leo was both encouraging and discouraging God Mode. What to think I wonder? How do I know I am safe to enter God Mode? Does God mode turn off after the trip and just return to normal?? The bread crumb thing makes sense to me. But, is to be confirmed upon actualizing of God Mode. Hard to believe it honestly ahah.

You do go back to "normal" but yeah you face your own death. It feels like becoming everything and taking full responsibility for everything. This kills the ego with unconditional love. Somehow you're paradoxically in God mode forever and then you create time again and come back to normal. Realizing the infinite usually comes before God realization -- you can get your foot in the door so to speak on realizing the infinite by imagining every possible situation branching into different paths in time, and visualizing everything as not just everything in an exclusive now, but everything beyond time such that all now's are one, in a timeless no-thing that never moves, and is indescribable because it's truly infinite. Good luck. It'll kill you, but you'll almost certainly survive. There seems to be a chance you won't come back but I have no evidence of that ever happening.

And yeah obviously I'm speaking from experience. Not making this shit up by any means. I can get there with contemplation, self inquiry, and more often ketamine + LSD. Just what works for me. I have a feeling the substance Leo may reveal soon might be more conducive for most. Or just go with the tried and true: contemplation (years) + deconstruction (years) + 5-MeO-DMT.

Edited by The0Self

There is no way to get to God.

God is here now.

There is only now.

You already know.

You are God.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Javfly33 God's designs are inscrutable. But if I had to speculate, I would say: God creates at his own pace, little by little, in an evolutionary way. trial and error, to see what comes out. an artist who does not know what his work will be, improvises, grows in complexity as much as possible

Yeah and fuck the little guy which God has created right?

Since God it's the witness it doesn't suffer, so it can keep creating this drama how many time it wants.

Yeah God, you are so considerate and nice. Thank you for the "love". 

2 hours ago, The0Self said:

And yeah obviously I'm speaking from experience. Not making this shit up by any means. I can get there with contemplation, self inquiry, and more often ketamine + LSD. Just what works for me. I 

Nice :)

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I felt like Leo was both encouraging and discouraging God Mode. 

Because no state of Consciousness is special or should be glorified .  This is paramount to understand.  You are God right now.  You are in a finite state of consciousness but you are Truth and Consciousness right now.  No difference.   And it's just as glorious.  This is it. Now yes there are more expanded states of consciousnes which you could call God Consciousness - and can have the Realization of Truth.  But it should not be chased or glorified because that turns into ego.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

God is infinite. He could literally just fix his mind in an instant and the ego would follow along. A breadcrumb is unnecessary and you know it.

Of course. But what you don't realize is that it would be unGodlike to thrust Infinity on a normie. That is like if God dumped a metric ton of gold coins on a panhandler. It's not as good as you imagine.

Since YOU are God, the problem is not that YOU are the obstacle to your own God-realization. You're preventing it from happening by getting lost in survival and fear and attachment.

You are treating this problem as through it is outside of you. But it's not outside of you. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! For God to solve your problem he would have to kill you. And you call this evil.

How would you feel if you came to me for enlightenment and I beat you in the head with a baseball bat until your ego was gone. Would you like that? To force awakening on someone who doesn't want it is basically a form of torture.

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course. But what you don't realize is that it would be unGodlike to thrust Infinity on a normie. That is like if God dumped a metric ton of gold coins on a panhandler. It's not as good as you imagine.

Since YOU are God, the problem is not that YOU are the obstacle to your own God-realization. You're preventing it from happening by getting lost in survival and fear and attachment.

You are treating this problem as through it is outside of you. But it's not outside of you. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! For God to solve your problem he would have to kill you. And you call this evil.

How would you feel if you came to me for enlightenment and I beat you in the head with a baseball bat until your ego was gone. Would you like that? To force awakening on someone who doesn't want it is basically a form of torture.

So I don't want awakening? I thought I wanted.