Hyacinth

Is soul mate real?

18 posts in this topic

Do you guys believe in soul mates? If we are infinite being and re living every possible realities, then its possible that we will come across someone that we know in our past lives or we loved in our past lives. 

33 minutes ago, Hyacinth said:

Do you guys believe in soul mates? If we are infinite being and re living every possible realities, then its possible that we will come across someone that we know in our past lives or we loved in our past lives. 

Believing in a soulmate for intimate relationship is quite limiting, cause it implies there is only one person in the world with whom you can truly be fulfilled in a relationship.

I prefer to think that everyone can be the soulmate of anyone else, with proper self developement and transcendance.

That's a more powerful and beautiful way to see relationships in my opinion :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Sometimes you meet a person that you connect so well with and you intuitively understand each other so well. This depth of feeling and understanding one can have towards another person is really the building block for that soul mate dynamic you describe. Combine that with great sexual polarity and attraction, shared values & having a dream/vision that you both are connected to and working towards, it is really a powerful connection and it can feel as if that person becomes a part of you. As if you both become a side of the same coin. But soul mates don't exist like it does in fairytales. You can have many 'soul mate' like connections with different people. There's almost 8 billion people in the world. If you meet enough people in different contexts, you will connect with many people in all kinds of ways and different depth. Sometimes, you click intellectually and spiritually, but not physically. But then sometimes, everything is there and it intuitively feels so right. That can grow into something very beautiful. Soul mates happens after there is a connection you grow into but it requires the right 2 people with the right soul/mind made for each other that compliment each other. But that dynamic can exist with different people in the same lifetime. It's not like there is only 1 out there for you. Sure it will feel that way if you have found them. And after you have found that person, you very often close yourself off to that same connection with other people because you will be fulfilled in that area. 

@JonasVE12 wow thats a beautiful explanation. Yea, i thought about that too. That like you said you can experience a “soul like” like a deep connection with someone when you share common values, principles etc. On that note, its kind of hard to establish a deep connection or relationship with someone or even just with your friends and families when you  become more awake and pursue spirituality . 

thanks for your reply ☺️

@Shin yea thats a good point.☺️ Did you ever met at least two people in your life that you have deep connection with? Excluding friends. 

36 minutes ago, Hyacinth said:

@JonasVE12 wow thats a beautiful explanation. Yea, i thought about that too. That like you said you can experience a “soul like” like a deep connection with someone when you share common values, principles etc. On that note, its kind of hard to establish a deep connection or relationship with someone or even just with your friends and families when you  become more awake and pursue spirituality . 

thanks for your reply ☺️

You are welcome :) 

Yes, I get that. The thing is, it being 'hard' is only relevant if you are trying. The beauty of it all comes after you have claimed high levels of love, peace, acceptance and purpose in your life that you don't really require depth in connections with other people. You are open to it and welcome it, but you don't actively seek/desire it anymore. You are able to find depth in the smallest connection. Every connection has it's own beauty and magic. I used to resent my mother. She used to supress my indivuality and projected many of her standards onto me. No connection and understanding at all. Now, as I'm older, she still has the same tendencies and consciousness, but because I'm deeply embodied with self love and acceptance, this dynamic is way more powerful than our misunderstanding and intuitive disconnect and overrides that bad connection with a new found beauty. I just smile at her and appreciate her soul as she is. And as she feels that, she also becomes much more accepting and feeling-understanding, and this makes room for a beautiful deep connection of mutual empathic understanding that has it's own charm. Not in the perceived depth, but feeling.

I'm very intuitive and I used to only like to connect with people that are too. I had a friend who primarly used rationality to navigate reality and I wasn't really fulfilled by the conversations we had, but now, I appreciate his sense of humor and his unique being. I enjoy his presence and we click very well. We can joke and laugh all night about 'surface' level things. He entirely has other values and principles as me, but the connection is very strong. I don't seek that kind of deep connection with him. I have it in myself and with other people. 

I could find joy and fulfillment in most connections. No matter their consciousness. Just playing with energy & flow. Sharing & giving. 

There's a point where you can shift your focus entirely from 'me' to 'us' or them entirely. Spreading love & peace, you know. 

I seem like a hippy, don't I. 

To add: But definitely, surrounding yourself with people who have common values is important and it definitely adds to the quality of your life. 

Edited by JonasVE12

@JonasVE12 why did i feel crying reading that? Haha. Maybe i am just not in to that level yet. Ive been writing journals and I remember writing like i watched lots of Leo’s videos and I understood it but then why do i still feel easily overwhelmed and fearful sometimes. But i def see myself progressing, i used to get mad how my family and or people around me weren't supportive of me, and now they are still not supportive and negative but it don’t bother anymore. 

@Hyacinth Yeah, sometimes it takes time to collect all pieces of the puzzle and see the big picture so you can put all pieces in their place perfectly. Keep following your intuition :) 

On 20/05/2021 at 3:59 PM, Hyacinth said:

@Shin yea thats a good point.☺️ Did you ever met at least two people in your life that you have deep connection with? Excluding friends. 

Yes, and it feels like I'm talking to the same person when it goes deep.

Sure there is differences on how they talk, explains and acts, but fundamentally it's the same "soul" expressing itself.

There is a reason we feel like "it's the one" when we are more innocent and young, that's not just because of hormones, it's deeper than that.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 20/5/2021 at 8:20 PM, JonasVE12 said:

Sometimes, you click intellectually and spiritually, but not physically. But then sometimes, everything is there and it intuitively feels so right.

I met this person. Its exist. I think soulmate is a label for someone that really dang click with yourself in really deeper layer of yours :)

When you meet them, you will directly recognize them. Its inner knowing that something is ignited in both of your soul.

The quotes bellow is what really feels like when you met he/she.

Source : Amiliy Gough Coaching.

20210521_220253.png

@Manusia What happens when your ''soulmate'' decides to leave you or cheat on you? Do they stop being your soulmate after that?

Romance is a fetishism, and along with it, soulmates. 

If you imagine you have a soul mate, it is real. 

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

You can develop many soul mates. Intimacy can be consciously created. It doesn't just have to be something that thrusts itself on you.

Take responsibly for creating your soul mate connection.

Love is not such a limited thing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have noticed that when you become more loving as a person, loving in a less conditional way then it becomes easier for you to develop deep intimacy with people and strong connections. Of course with some people you might not vibe much but it tends to be reduced as you become more loving.

What most people do is that they confuse attraction with love which are different things. Attraction is just pure "make you feel good" chemicals in your brain that make you feel certain good emotions. Not much different from a drug. Love however is something completely different, something deeper that is very beautiful and pure. Most people have such a limited version of love that they need strong attraction in the first place for that love to develop and often it is still not pure love, just selfish love. Pure love is loving with freedom, without needing it like a drug. Hard to explain but i hope you get what i mean. Most people confuse attraction with love and i think that the two should be really distinguished if you want to maximize your well being in life.

13 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Manusia What happens when your ''soulmate'' decides to leave you or cheat on you? Do they stop being your soulmate after that?

Soulmate is just a label to people that really deeply resonate with. Of course I can leave them if we in serious relationship. Is she become non resonate after a she cheat on me? Maybe yes. Maybe no. I dont care If she with me or not. I still love she wherever she is unconditionaly. 

1 hour ago, Manusia said:

Soulmate is just a label to people that really deeply resonate with. Of course I can leave them if we in serious relationship. Is she become non resonate after a she cheat on me? Maybe yes. Maybe no. I dont care If she with me or not. I still love she wherever she is unconditionaly. 

Sure you do.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can develop many soul mates. Intimacy can be consciously created. It doesn't just have to be something that thrusts itself on you.

Take responsibly for creating your soul mate connection.

Love is not such a limited thing.

@Leo Gura Please elaborate if you can, because this explains nothing.

It is essentially a simple yes or no type question: Do eternal relationships such as soul mates and/or twin flames exist - yes/no

And yet I have never stumbled upon a more difficult question in my entire life. I've been contemplating it on a regular basis for 3 years now and still have no idea what the answer might be.