Muhammad Jawad

Soonhei (Member of this community) killed himself to experience Conscious Death. :-(

481 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Guys let's not tarnish the thread with debate.  

Agreed.

Edited by The0Self

I have been of the forum for a few weeks and have only come back now - I have spent the last 2 hours reading this.

Can this thread be closed please @Leo Gura ?

The whole thread is just filled with bickering, scapegoating and reactionary. Nobody wins by leaving this thread upon.

If killing yourself is what you've understood from the content here then you have deluded yourself existentially. 

This is a pretty important topic @SS10 it would be premature to shut it down already.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

38 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Guys let's not tarnish the thread with debate.  

This is a good opportunity to discuss our behaviour and image to the outside world. Including that of our cult leader.;)

Maybe we ain't that ripe?

Edited by Windappreciator

I have experienced a lot of suicidal ideation, but my integrity is staked on:
The #1 rule of this work: I will not harm the physical body.
I'll take good care of it, give it adequate rest, feed it well and good, and see a doctor when needed.

This teaching stood out to me in recent Actualized video, it's explicit so it's inescapable.

No matter what the content of the game, the structure is such that you must live your full life and fulfill your Life Purpose.

So no suicide allowed! :ph34r:

800-273-8255
https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
https://www.sprc.org/
https://www.doh.wa.gov/YouandYourFamily/InjuryandViolencePrevention/SuicidePrevention
Cave-Diving-Disclaimer.gif

Edited by mikelyons
Explaining a bit and adding death warning picture and suicide prevention resources

What happened here speaks to the depth of these teachings. I believe this is why someone like Peter Ralston considers himself a "facilitator" (specifically not a teacher) and is incredibly cheeky, and at times, totally ambiguous with his communications about the deepest truths. This is why someone like Shinzen Young is so strict about teaching about mindfulness and not the philosophical implications of what the practice reveals. I believe this is why Gurus, Zen masters, etc., have a reputation of intentionally holding back how much they're willing to share with their students. If the student is not ready the results of repeatedly hearing these types of teachings can be disastrous. 

Yet on the other hand, even if someone where not psychologically ready to hear, "life is a dream, you are God, you were never born, you'll never die, your entire self and life is imagination, etc." I do not think the results would be suicide or self harm. At worst, someone may be plunged into an existential depression and at best, it could be the shell shock they needed to hear to begin their spiritual journey. For those with genuine mental illness, it doesn't really matter what the trigger is. It could be radical non-dual teachings, or it could be utterly self-derived delusional thinking. 

I do think there is inherent risk with the way Actualized.org has so successfully marketed itself across the internet, and the unintentional consequences that could result from these utterly radical ideas becoming so mainstream. However, I think there is a deeper risk with these teachings not becoming mainstream. Humanity is at an inflection point with our level of technological power; we are so severely lacking in a mature, compassionate, wise level of self-understanding. While these teachings may be utterly radical, and anti-thetical to the modern world's way of thinking, and therefore poses a certain level of risk, they are honest and authentic to one's direct experience of who and what they are. This type of radical self honesty is what the world is going to need if we are going to effectively face the growing number of existential threats on the horizon (increases in extreme weather events, rising sea levels, pollution of the oceans, world wide mass extinction, destruction of the rain forests, artificial intelligence, job loss as a result of artificial intelligence, gene editing, 3d printing, surveillance capitalism, virtual reality...)

In essence, it seems that what Actualized.org has done with advanced spiritual teachings may not be ideal for the individual in every case, but given the need of these models and ideas for the collective development of the world, it seems the collective impact of Leo's work outweigh's the inherent risk for any given individual. That's my view. 

As is explicitly specified in the forum guidelines, this work is not for those with mental illness. Sometimes mental illness does not present itself as depression, but can at times present itself as delusional thoughts and feelings of connection and bliss. There are many flavors and forms of mental illness. It would be unreasonable to expect that moderators or Leo to have the capacity to monitor for this type of stuff. We are a community that exchanges ideas and communications, not a professional mental health service. Of course if the signs present themselves it is paramount that we take the necessary steps to help the individual. I think this applies for all of us, not simply mods. But again, mental health services is not the function, nor was ever the intention, of this forum. 

It was truly a tragedy with what happened with SoonHie. It's affected me more deeply than I thought it would. I have no words for his family and loved ones other than I'm sorry for what has happened, and I'm sorry you have to continue without him. There are no words that can fill that void. May his soul rest easy and may you all feel and heal deeply. With love. 

On 5/19/2021 at 1:24 PM, Muhammad Jawad said:

Hello Everyone!

I am feeling really sad to share this news that Our Brother, Our Friend "Soonhei" (Member of this community) killed himself to experience the conscious death.

SoonHei was my best and only friend. :-(

He was very happy and have no issues in his life. These days he was contemplating death and dreams a lot and ultimately he decided to try conscious death and killed himself by jumping off from the Bridge in Canada by 3rd May 2021.

Before killing himself he was talking to me on WhatsApp and he was really happy and laughing on different matters as well.

SoonHei & Me had a long discussion about conscious death, the afterlife, and lucid dreaming the day he committed suicide. 

Few minutes before he jumped from the bridge to commit suicide he sent me the following message:

"I leave you my dream.
You already know, meet you in the beyond."

We can not imagine or understand how and why he can take that kind of decision. He left his family behind including a wife, and 2 little cute kids.

May God grant him the success he was trying to achieve :-(

According to me, it's the wrong decision he took.

What do you think? Does Committing suicide have any link with spirituality? 

Is this possible to liberate oneself from the cycle of birth and death ultimately and merge into consciousness by committing suicide after gaining enlightenment?

Waiting for other's views.

Thanks 

Screenshot 2021-05-19 171654.png

I've just read on this forum that some people take LSD. LSD is Dangerous and should not be used. It was likely your friend used it. Condolences and be careful and I would suggest don't do any type of drug 

8 minutes ago, sat11 said:

I've just read on this forum that some people take LSD. LSD is Dangerous and should not be used. It was likely your friend used it. Condolences and be careful and I would suggest don't do any type of drug 

Consider doing some more research on LSD

Edited by Godhead

1 hour ago, mikelyons said:

I have experienced a lot of suicidal ideation, but my integrity is staked on:
The #1 rule of this work: I will not harm the physical body.
I'll take good care of it, give it adequate rest, feed it well and good, and see a doctor when needed.

This teaching stood out to me in recent Actualized video, it's explicit so it's inescapable.

No matter what the content of the game, the structure is such that you must live your full life and fulfill your Life Purpose.

So no suicide allowed! :ph34r:

800-273-8255
https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
https://www.sprc.org/
https://www.doh.wa.gov/YouandYourFamily/InjuryandViolencePrevention/SuicidePrevention
Cave-Diving-Disclaimer.gif

I honestly think and would suggest everyone in this forum leave as it seems to be dangerous, promoting drugs and someone has ended up dead. Just stating facts

The borderline cult mentality is far more dangerous than any drug in my view. Anyone and his mom can invent platitudes and the next thing you know, a person's killing himself for it. 

Edited by Megan Alecia
DON'T BLAME THE VICTIMS you newbies here.

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

From my interactions with @SoonHei, I feel he would read this thread, share some insights, and maybe crack a joke, to remind all of us that the spiritual journey is not about debating concepts, and is all about love.

Here's to honoring your memory, and applying your wisdom, Champ. ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

14 minutes ago, sat11 said:

I honestly think and would suggest everyone in this forum leave as it seems to be dangerous, promoting drugs and someone has ended up dead. Just stating facts

@sat11 You walked through the front door here barely an hour ago, come on now

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

38 minutes ago, sat11 said:

Literally sounds like my mom xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, Consept said:

This is an important discussion 

I think they make some good points yet also have some misunderstandings. Overall, I think they come at it in good faith (albeit with some misunderstanding). 

I wish we could have a discussion within the actualized community. 

5 hours ago, kieranperez said:

Is this a joke?

These people are both clueless.

They have no understanding of my work.

This is the problem with this entire situation. Which is that clueless people will start to opine on things they have no understanding of because "it's a cult" and "I don't feel comfortable" and "It's all ego". Of course in truth both of these people are speaking of ego so deep they don't even know what ego is yet.

So what will happen now is A LOT of profound misunderstanding and projection which causes people to completely get distracted from consciousness work and waking up. And that is precisely how devilry works -- out of ignorance and fear it mislabels true teachings as falsehood, while replacing the true teachings with ignorance.

So this is how the game works. Be ware of that, it will be happening a lot.

There is going to be a culling of this community. My teachings will polarize people, those of you guys who have a problem with my core teachings will have to leave this community and find yourself other communities, because I am not going to tolerate nonsense and projection here. Going forward I expect a very nuanced understanding from you of my teachings, and if I don't see that, you will be asked to leave. Nothing personal, but I have better things to do than argue with ignorance or trolls.

I am not going to sit by and deal with people who have little comprehension of the things I teach and the warnings about this work that I have given out in the past.

If you honestly believe that my work promotes suicide, you should make plans to exit this community because we will not be getting along and I have no interest in teaching such people.

Those of you who understand that my work obviously has never promoted suicide, I appreciate your support.

I should also note, those of you who disagree with my teachings about Love and God-realization will also be asked to leave. You have no business following my teachings.

This thread is being closed, but I will be opening a new thread which will be a discussion about the nature of my teachings and you guys can vent whatever grievances you have with me or my teachings there. There you can also hand in your resignations if you are leaving the forum.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura yea you need to do this very very strictly. Remove people who slander your work 

It affects your work and in turn it affects my work and the work of other Actualizers.

I support you in your decision.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Here is the discussion thread about the teachings and the future of Actualized.org

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 5/19/2021 at 1:24 PM, SoonHei said:

I can tell you no one edited his comments. He was gone. And we were drowning in our own grief and barely got into his email and passwords and eventually this forum

I did not and am not saying you or anyone edited his comment upon logging in some days after his passing. I am saying the comment I replied to was edited after I replied. If he did this, I do not know why he would have anymore than I know why he took his life. I looked into this and unfortunately a digital history or record of edited private messages is not available. Again I am very sorry for your loss. It is a tragic and devastating event and my mind and heart are with you and your family.  

It is in these precise ways that communication by text such as these threads online is very limiting and leaves much room for miscommunication and misunderstanding. I apologize that this thread is locked, and that I am able to comment and you are not. If you ever want to talk through skype or zoom I welcome that and you can reach me anytime through my website email. The link is below each post. 

@Muhammad Jawad

I am very sorry for your loss as well, and I apologize that I did not say this already. My best friend through my teenage years and on, from whom I learned to play guitar from and had music and just about everything in common with committed suicide as well and it was difficult to bear. I wish you and your family peace as well. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE