Muhammad Jawad

Soonhei (Member of this community) killed himself to experience Conscious Death. :-(

481 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Godhead said:

@kai0 Imagine a 12-year-old reading about Hindu/Buddhist philosophy and he kills himself to get reincarnated because he wants to enter the next life.

Imagine a 12-year-old watching a violent TV show and now decides to kill people

Do you really want a world that is made for 12-year-olds? 

Would you suggest that we forbid all content that could be misinterpreted (assuming that would even be possible)? 

A 12 year old will have a parent to check in on him/her. That is why we don't need to build a world that is made for 12 year olds; they have their parents who will keep a short leash on the kid if he is being dangerous.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

I have had the thought run through my mind in the past that goes something like this: "This is all a Dream, and all that exist is in my direct experience right here right now (as per Leo's Guided Exercise for Realizing You Are God video). Therefore if I kill myself there will be no family and friends that I leave behind who will grieve me because they are just an illusion, and they will cease to exist once the dream of Tucker dies. Therefore, my suicide will not cause any pain or suffering because there is literally no one else to experience this pain and suffering." 

A part of me still wonders if this line of thinking has aspects of truth or not. I'm sharing this so that it can be discussed and hopefully clarified rather than me just repressing these half-baked ideas into my shadow. Thank you.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine a 6 year old being told that he will go to heaven when he dies, and how good heaven.

No need for imagination we have taliban and isis.

The message here is simple just try to be more careful with your communication.

1 minute ago, tuckerwphotography said:

I have had the thought run through my mind in the past that goes something like this: "This is all a Dream, and all that exist is in my direct experience right here right now (as per Leo's Guided Exercise for Realizing You Are God video). Therefore if I kill myself there will be no family and friends that I leave behind who will grieve me because they are just an illusion, and they will cease to exist once the dream of Tucker dies. Therefore, my suicide will not cause any pain or suffering because there is literally no one else to experience this pain and suffering." 

A part of me still wonders if this line of thinking has aspects of truth or not. I'm sharing this so that it can be discussed and hopefully clarified rather than me just repressing these half-baked ideas into my shadow. Thank you.

I feel quite certain this is wrong and due to obsession with objectivity over subjectivity.

The only thing about you that is identical to others is the observer. Absolutist truths do not matter. Awareness itself does not feel pain or ANYTHING it only OBSERVES it. This is one of very few things a person can, I think, outright prove.

But will the cessation of Tucker cause sensations of pain to arise which subjective selves will perceive and be hurt by? Absolutely. You would not think that sawing off your leg won't hurt, you wouldn't do it regardless of any objective/absolutist belief. Because once you start cutting there is no denying that there is an unpleasant experience.

The subjective truth is that we are selves. If that were not subjectively true there would be no conversation between us right now. The objevtive truth is that the experience of pain can exist. The subjective truth is that your end will cause "selves" to experience pain.

Rest in peace dearest Soonhei. You had a gentle, otherworldly soul that I'll always remember. 

???????

24 minutes ago, tuckerwphotography said:

Well, to understand this you would have to become conscious of what "other" is.

You might be shocked to discover that "other" is your own imagination.

The problem here is that the truth may not be comfortable or useful to your survival, especially if the only thing keeping you alive is your belief in others.

You have to be careful with your illusions. If you believe that Christ is the most real thing, and then you discover that Christ is just a fiction of your mind, and all you want to live for is Christ, then you very well might get the idea to kill yourself. This would be silly, but people do silly things all the time.

If you want to be safe, just commit to not harming your body. Don't take anything as a prescription for bodily harm. It's really not so complicated. I have stated this rule before: don't harm the body.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

First off sorry to hear of the loss. I don’t know enough about the guy to make any comments on his state of mind or his reasons. Only what I’ve read. The blame game doesn’t work for me though. There’s such a variety of states of mind following actualized that it’s impossible to cater for all. I’ve seen a fair bit aimed towards the latest video, but let’s not forget the guy never watched that video he took his life before its release. Everybody here has their own agenda of what they want out of spirituality. For me personally it’s pure understanding of reality, what I am and what the hell im upto. And then to live in physical reality with the deepest understanding I can of what it is, how it’s working etc. To enjoy the creation. Whilst understanding it. Understanding myself. To it’s bitter end, it’s natural end. It’s obviously tricky to teach at such a scale, again because of the wide variety of individuals, everyone unique in their own way. It is down to the individual to try to gauge where they are at, to be wise and use common sense. Maybe if a video says ‘advanced’ in the title, then think maybe this isn’t quite for me yet, I’ll put viewing that aside for the time being an study other areas. The thing with it is, Leo is going to teach from where he’s at. New releases are not going to backtrack, dumb down or be watered down. Because those videos are already there. So from his perspective it makes no sense it’s pointless and a waste of time. It’s down to an individual to backtrack themselves through the catalogue of work and take up the teachings from where they honestly feel they’re at. If that’s his early self development videos then that’s where ya at. No point taking in his latest video if your in a position of just working out physical reality through quantum mechanics or something. For me personally I got a lot out of the latest video, and the long deep videos are right up my street. But the same applies where as he isn’t just teaching to suit my wants and needs. It’s on a grand scale and if things need altering in some form I’m sure he will. Let’s also not forget Soonhei will no doubt have taken in other teachings, the likes of tolle, spira, sadguru, yang, loads of the spiritual practices out there, to culminate in that final choice of suicide. 
Ya know people have hung themselves and committed suicide because their sports team have lost, this is true there’s many cases that can be searched up. But ya don’t blame the team for losing, or a couple of the individual players because maybe ya think they could have put in a little more effort that game. Or ya don’t stop going to watch your team if one of the fans has hung himself because the team got beat. These oddities do happen in all walks of life. It’s tragic and sad. And my heart goes out to those affected. Truth is truth in the end though. And if truth is to be taught, it’s needs to be taught as close to the truth as is possible. Or there’s no point in teaching it. You may as well say your teaching lies ??‍♂️

Welcome to life where anyone is responsible for his/her own decisions - you judge death as something horrible, which is your self bias. Right this second a random stranger has died, you don´t even notice. If your mom died you´d cry for days. Exactly this is self bias. 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

@Spiritzz I think where he exactly went wrong was his personal communication he had on May 2, one day before jumping off 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, to understand this you would have to become conscious of what "other" is.

You might be shocked to discover that "other" is your own imagination.

The problem here is that the truth may not be comfortable or useful to your survival, especially if the only thing keeping you alive is your belief in others.

You have to be careful with your illusions. If you believe that Christ is the most real thing, and then you discover that Christ is just a fiction of your mind, and all you want to live for is Christ, then you very well might get the idea to kill yourself. This would be silly, but people do silly things all the time.

If you want to be safe, just commit to not harming your body. Don't take anything as a prescription for bodily harm. It's really not so complicated. I have stated this rule before: don't harm the body.

100% damn right .

But you know guys find something to dream about because in fundamental sense you really got no any other option. 

Be well and create your life. 

7 minutes ago, Spiritzz said:

I don't know what exactly happened leading to this. I do know myself someone who thinks about suicide a lot.

If someone is 100% set on doing it , you can't stop it. But in a lot of cases there is a window of opportunity in which you can talk about it. Somebody at the moment of thinking about it, has lost all hope and thinks the pain will go on forever.  Which are probably distorted ideas. Ending it all , ends the pain. Jordan Peterson has some motivational talk about this I remember. On this forum I would mention a helpline. These people know what they are doing. 

Men are 4 times more likely to successfully do this. I think this is because it is hard to talk about things in which they are not successful.

Im not saying the forum is the cause. I do think you can expect people who have suicidal ideas to come to this forum, so you better know a bit if you are the forumcreator.

The thing is you are talking in general, when in this case the person was not in suffering. He did it for the opposite reason. He wanted to use the fact that he is conscious/aware and make sure to die consciously and with high spirits... Perhaps he thought that it will give him a door towards eternal life, and he probably thought if he didn't do it, he might die unconsciously by mistake and miss it. This is what I gather from all this... 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

18 minutes ago, Spiritzz said:

Im not saying the forum is the cause. I do think you can expect people who have suicidal ideas to come to this forum, so you better know a bit if you are the forumcreator.

We regularly talk people down from suicide if they come to us and tell us explicitly that they wish to commit suicide. I spent 1 hour last week talking down Connor Murphy because he emailed me and told me he wants to kill himself. Then I discovered he was just trolling me.

So that is not the issue. The issue is that SoonHei did not explicitly say he wants to commit suicide. He alluded to it in vague, cheerful, and poetic ways -- and it's hard to spot that when we deal with hundreds of messages and posts every week.

The problem with suicide threats is that they are often trolling attempts for attention. This makes it difficult to distinguish who is serious and who is not. Depressive and mentally unstable people tend to threaten suicide a lot even when they don't really mean it. I used to have an ex-girlfriend who did that, and she was sometimes shocked when I called the suicide hotline for her. She treated it as a manipulation tactic to get sympathy and love. Don't forget how twisted and deceptive some people can be. And then on top of it they can get upset when you call the suicide hotline on them. The bottom line is that suicide prevention is not our job here. We do it only as a last resort when there is no other choice, but for that we need to be clearly aware the person is suicidal.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then  I discovered his was just trolling me.

why would he troll about something like that?  @Leo Gura

Edited by Yali

RIP

People will not believe that suicide is bad. It sounds like suicide is bad because we are not allowed to call it good but in reality you are god so wink wink.....

Edited by Epikur

3 minutes ago, Yali said:

why would he troll about something like that? @Leo Gura

Because he's literally an insane attention whore.

You have to understand that not everyone here is an honest actor. People here come to spam, troll, clickbait, hijack the community, start their own cults, spread ideologies, seek attention, act out their egos, vent their shadows, etc.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Because he's literally an insane attention whore.

Lmao yea & its the only way he make his bank

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

4 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura so he's not suicidal?

just seems like a stupid thing to troll about

He may get suicidal at some point, but he was certainly trolling me. He had no intention to kill himself at all.

One of the reasons I didn't even take SoonHei's case seriously here is because I was sick of getting trolled by Connor just a week ago and I was dealing with all his bullshit.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

He may get suicidal at some point

does he have mental health issues?

looks like he does, but does he really?