Muhammad Jawad

Soonhei (Member of this community) killed himself to experience Conscious Death. :-(

481 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I wish, but you can't force people to see what they aren't yet ready to see.

No one's forcing anything. Though, may this situation stir something in those that create these "conscious love" nonsense, given that these kind of ideas have just claimed a life.

When someone replaces critical thinking with a kind of bubble, in this case the bubble of consciousness and love, people are gonna get easily brainwashed by that. At this point they're (the originators of so-called consciousness) free to say pretty much anything, even things that are obviously... I guess out of this world.

Edited by Megan Alecia
This isn't directed to SoonHei, but rather the peddlers of consciousness in this place.

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

All I know is that if you perform action from Love, it will have good consiquences. And if you perform action from ego it will bear bad consiquences. Actualized.org is unfortunately an expression of ego... sorry, that's just how it is.

?

This is very wise indeed.

@Megan Alecia To be fair, nothing I saw from @SoonHei suggests he was a solipsist or a nihilist. I believe his spirituality was deeper than that.

But yes, people need to keep it real. Relative reality is still reality. Don't get lost in the mouse maze of the mind. Celebrate the beauty of this one life that you have. It will never be repeated. If ultimate reality is all that, we never would have created relative reality in the "first" place.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I wish, but you can't force people to see what they aren't yet ready to see.

12 minutes ago, Megan Alecia said:

Actual enlightenment can cause real psychotic breakdowns and so many other "great stuff". 

Not all sunshine and rainbows with this. 

Serious questions etc. 

Leo has warned the dangers of spiritual work a couple of times. Talking about the danger of belief, self deception, psychedelics, meditation etc. 

Maybe it is still not nearly as enough as it should be and maybe spiritual teachings shouldn’t be even discussed through videos. I don’t know. 

Rest In Peace. 

Also whoever wants serious and actual spiritual work. Develop yourself fully and develop your wisdom. Don't go into this stuff without it. 

Also requires real psychological strenght. 

Keep that in mind if you really want to be "sage" or someone like Leo. 

If you want it then actually be like Leo that requires your own responsability. 

Sorry to hear about the loss. He always had some good posts here about spirituality. I've suffered a similar situation in the past when a family member died, so I hope you guys go through your grief cycle without too much turmoil, because it can sometimes be chaotic. 

Hopefully, may this be a lesson to screen earlier for any indications for serious mental health, and more disclaimers and warnings about following the teachings here. Also to solipsists and nihilists here, there's more to life than it being meaningless or pure imagination. There's still the relative world of the living and physical, where people still have to deal with loss, 

I noticed I'm very tempted to also put blame on Leo or mods for not doing enough to prevent this from happening, and for sharing very advanced spiritual teachings about death, life, infinity and god straight forwardly and bluntly without enough warnings. However, Who am I to put blame on people that I know too little about, and take this opening to attack some users like Leo or mods that I had some past grudges against? As soon as I was aware of this, I felt shame for being tempted. I hope those users still blaming, that they have some awareness knowing that whatever blame is coming from, to be aware that the blame should come from only the current situation, and not from some past grudge attempting to highjack this situation to attack Leo or mods. Please be respectful to those that lost Soonhei, to not use this as a way to get even against Leo or mods.

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I noticed I'm very tempted to also put blame on Leo or mods for not doing enough to prevent this from happening, and for sharing very advanced spiritual teachings about death, life, infinity and god straight forwardly and bluntly without enough warnings. However, Who am I to put blame on people that I know too little about, and take this opening to attack some users like Leo or mods that I had some past grudges against? As soon as I was aware of this, I felt shame for being tempted. I hope those users still blaming, that they have some awareness knowing that whatever blame is coming from, to be aware that the blame should come from only the current situation, and not from some past grudge attempting to highjack this situation to attack Leo or mods. Please be respectful to those that lost Soonhei, to not use this as a way to get even against Leo or mods.

1 minute ago, sda said:

@Leo Gura has been telling us from the very beginning to verify thing for yourself and to not just blindly believe him. Soonhei should have think logically through this stuff and think whether things makes sense or not. He should have followed Leo warning which is to not harm the body which he said several times.

?

@sda Are Leo telling you the Truth?

Yes.

You can verify this stuff for yourself. 

Taking this as beleifs is not good. 

My take is not everyone will awaken and if I want I can use my knowledge to make their life better. But I also question that. That's why enlightenment is difficult not so easy at all. 

When you actually awaken you will know why I said it. 

Edited by Zeroguy

34 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Actual enlightenment can cause real psychotic breakdowns and so many other "great stuff". 

People can have multiple awakenings before enlightenment. Very few are fully enlightened, which is beyond Self-realization, and is the dissolving of all attachments.

If someone tells you they are enlightened, they probably also have a bridge to sell.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

What hurts the most is...that he did it for Love.

Many of you might not see it... But he is a true hero.

He went all the way. All in for Love. All in for God. All in for Truth.

Even if the way he has chosen makes no sense from our point of view.

Only he knows. And no one else ever will.

Edited by ivankiss

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

People can have multiple awakenings before enlightenment. Very few are fully enlightened, which is beyond Self-realization, and is the dissolving of all attachments.

If someone tells you they are enlightened, they probably also have a bridge to sell.

Were you ever been full blackie or not. 

That's enlightenment. 

Dissolving all attachments is not enlightenment.That's half backed Neo Advaita level. Absolute state of Conciousness is. 

29 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Just one thing. I read a lot of criticism regarding Leo and Actualized.org.

My criticism is of the limited perspective of solipsism, which Leo's teachings are well beyond. If people only see nothingness, and are blind to infinite Love, it is a reflection of their current journey, and not of anything Leo has taught.

Add these "all attachments loss" beleifs and add on top of that Leo teachings taken as beleifs and you get real chaos in heads. 

Most of these guys didn't really go further then trying to make just more accurate Reality worldview. 

That's dangerous. 

1 minute ago, sda said:

@ivankiss But why did he kill himself? What was in it for him? What do you think about it?

I suspect he has built a belief (over time) that he must get rid of a part of himself in order to be one with God. To fully transcend the Self.

And he took that notion all the way.

He genuinely believed he would be going home. And home he went. Leaving his loved ones in unimaginable pain.

I'm sure he contemplated this many times and somehow it made sense to him. But if I knew what he was up to; I'd be the first one telling him to let go of all this crap and go enjoy life with his family.

14 minutes ago, sda said:

@ivankiss But why did he kill himself? What was in it for him? What do you think about it?

he wanted to get to the next dream, he was ready to let go of the body and be everything,  consciousness itself. Where else can he be? Like Ramana Maharshi, so is SoonHei everywhere around us. But I would have delayed it.

The problem.is  he perceived reality as a dream as I see it. And in the dream only you are real and the rest are figments of your imagination.  So you live as the main character in your movie dream and then go to the next...

Now they are the ones who will suffer... And likely him, if in the afterlife he realises it was a big mistake he can't change

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Zeroguy Definitions are self-limiting. Choose whatever makes sense to you.

Ultimately, there is no enlightenment, beyond relative reality. It is a word, used to describe an "individual's" realization and expression of their ultimate nature.

It is not just seeing the fire, it is also living by it. If you are still bound by attachments, you are not fully enlightened.

One who has merely heard of fire has ajnana, ignorance. One who has seen fire has jnana. But one who has actually built a fire and cooked on it has vijnana.

- Ramakrishna

The awakened sages call a person wise when all his undertakings are free from anxiety about results; all his selfish desires have been consumed in the fire of knowledge…Their security is unaffected by the results of their action; even while acting, they really do nothing at all.

Bhagavad Gita 4:19-20

This topic very much reminds me of the end of this video.  I've linked it to the correct time.

"Still frustrated, you know.  One of the biggest frustrations is how … what do you do after this?  How do you reach those levels of consciousness naturally, in the 'sober' state?  How do you make it 'permanent'?  You see the thing is is that people who say that 'Oh well Leo it wasn't permanent so it's not real.', but what you don't understand is that the distinction between permanent and impermanent is complete bullshit.  There's no difference between permanent and impermanent.  That's your own imposition.  Consciousness doesn't care if it's permanent or impermanent.  You could have full, infinite God consciousness for one second.  And it's genuine, it's exactly what it is.  It's infinite God consciousness, it's absolute consciousness.  Infinite omniscience for one second, then it's gone.  That doesn't mean it wasn't real, it just means it was there, and now it's not there.  You were fully awake, now you're half asleep.  That's what it means.  Can you be that awake all the time?  Maybe, I don't know.  What does it take to become that awake?  Meditation, yoga, self inquiry, more 5-MeO? I don't know, I don't know.  Maybe it's not possible at all in the human body.  Maybe you have to put a gun in your mouth and shoot yourself.  I don't know, there's a lot of possibilities."

Edited by Null Simplex

The user @Bojan V is constantly being gaslighted on this thread.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Maybe an unconscious escape from unconscious suffering that he completely dissociated from when identifying so much with 'seeking'. You will never arrive if you haven't solved emotional issues. Even after you get 'there', but still not feel fulfilled, the seeking doesn't end. But of course this whole journey perpetuates that the ego is somehow less valid and it is more 'true' to escape it and chase infinity. It has a lot to do with how biased people are here on the forum. 

Is it an authentic persuit of truth or an unconscious escape. Guess we will never know that.

I just hate that too many people are putting out the notion that duality is illusion and less 'real'. For example, Leo said some time ago after his 30 days of experimenting with 5 MEO DMT that he achieved much higher levels of consciousness and enlightenment then for example the popular enlightenment teachers and masters. He explicitly said that. There is only one truth and that is pure being and nothing else. Everything else is bullshit. Don't misunderstand states of consciousness and temporary/permanent individuality dissolution with higher levels of enlightenment. There is no levels of enlightenment. Awakening is awakening. Of course you can awaken to many facets of truth, and deconstruct the mind, and in the end you merge with truth. But all is now. Why death. It does not get you closer to infinity. Give up your ego, which is attachment, but don't give up your individuality. Come on.