Muhammad Jawad

Soonhei (Member of this community) killed himself to experience Conscious Death. :-(

481 posts in this topic

Speaking of death on this path is pretty much inevitable. It's all about how the teaching is being presented.

And hyping it all up is definitely not the way. Neither is presenting it like it's all just nothing, or just a funny joke. That's incredibly stupid and irresponsible.

I am not pointing towards Leo here, directly. I am too conscious to blame anyone. I think Leo is doing his best to communicate the truth. But do I disagree with some of his ways? Definitely.

Not to mention all the other gurus who sit on their golden chairs and speak bullshit. People will eat it all up. It's just how they are.

Teaching without empathy and not giving a fuck about other's experience - no matter how limited their perspective - is just not right. 

Yes, it is true, a friend on an Instagram post has verified his death. Rip

Edited by Holygrail

The I AM lives on,

From song to song.

Where she goes...

...nobody knows.

360_F_406712903_N0Sf8cl8XxgdpGSkBAHc0aO9zr2O6WCJ.jpg

1 minute ago, Holygrail said:

Yes, it is true, a friend on an Instagram post has verified his death. Rip

@Holygrail Could you share a screenshot or something? 

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Guys, before you get too carried away with this, we need some evidence or confirmation that this suicide actually happened. It is not a given that it did. Suicidal and mentally ill people can often threaten suicide for attention and other reasons.

OP, please provide further evidence or explanation of how you know this suicide actually happened.

I take this issue seriously and we need to be clear about facts vs assumptions and speculation. Keep in mind that people on this forum do lie and manipulate sometimes. Sometimes we get people with serious mental illnesses here who behave in erratic and irrational ways, or play games.

Just a bit of digging around, this is as per his instagram account (with all due respect, just given it is public on his actualized page). 

Untitled.png

Edited by CBDinfused

@Husseinisdoingfine @Bojan V

19 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

I have a question...

Who is using SoonHei's account now? Becose I've seen it is active right now.

Perhaps there are people accessing his online accounts to gain insight into his activity leading up to this event.  This is all very recent.

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

There's a spirituality focused Facebook group with an announcement of his death on May 5 when the cause was unknown, the photos match up. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Entirely plausible, as @CBDinfused has just posted an image of people giving 'rest in peace' type messages on his Instagram.

I meant like, his wife, or investigators going through his devices, and going on his various accounts to see what he has been up to recently. 

Speculation right now isn't really apropos. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Leo Gura Hi Leo! This is SoonHei's sister using his account trying to find out why he took the step that he did. I can confirm that he did in fact die on May 3rd by jumping off of a bridge.

His message to his wife was: "Oh I was never ending it. I was just continuing it. I just wanted to jump. Love you all. See you soon."

Similar message to what he sent to the person who started this thread (first post).

Now most important, SoonHei asked NAHM very directly before committing this act. I really wish NAHM had guided him better. SoonHei could not have been clearer. I will attach screenshots of their conversation in my next post.

If someone can tell us what he was trying to do, please do.

We cannot explain to you the shock of his death. We cannot wrap our heads around why he would do this. SoonHei was someone who has literally saved others from depression and suicide. We keep hearing stories from people that he helped in their darkest hour. I can tell you for a fact that he did not suffer from any mental illness or depression. Sunny was SO SO full of life.

He has left behind a 3 month old and a 20 month old. It is hard to even look at his 27-yr-old wife who was barely out of the post-partum phase with her baby. SoonHei was a very central part of our family. The most kind-hearted soul. An amazing son, a wonderful husband, the most supportive brother, and above all, a one-in-a-million father.

I feel like our whole family will go into depression...

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Very sad to hear. He was a very funny guy. Used to post funny stuff, puzzles and jokes 

Hope his family finds peace.

RIP @SoonHei

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@SoonHei I am sorry for the tragic loss in your family. Hope your family can find strength in this time.

I'm really sorry for your loss. Rest in peace. 

@SoonHei

Very sorry for your loss. In all fairness, it should also be disclosed that his message was edited more than once after I replied. I do not know by who, only that it was. My posts are visible and searchable. I have never supported the notion or concept of Mahāsamādhi, or, the conscious death’, but offered clarity on the misunderstanding. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

This is really sad.

But you know... part of me doesn't buy it.

He died on May 3rd and they didn't say anything until now.

And the same day, just when OP decides to announce his death on the forum, his sister logs in on his account to find out what he was up to, weeks later? 

Idk, everything's weird.

I feel bad for having used the dream/lucid dream analogy so much.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

In general there is too less information. You probably don't even know if it was suicide at all.

And if a person has really jumped from a bridge, there is currently probably no evidence that it was a forum member. At least I don't see one. 

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

@Shin don't guilt yourself.

@Sleyker @Michael569 you both need to chill with the detective attitude.

The guy committed suicide because he wanted to find his way that way. It's over. It's that simple. I wish he had found the right kind of help.

18 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

@Sleyker I am with you, something doesn't feel right here. 

Yes. i feel same. 

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan it doesn't seem like that to me 

It seems REAL.

Nobody will play such games.